Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TheoremCoin | X11 | POW/POS | Stealth Address | theoremcoin.com | Bittrex - page 23. (Read 43772 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
FAQ's Updated.

Q:  Bathrobehero asked:  Why x11?
A:  To be honest we took all the algorithms and put them in a hat, shook it up and made a pick.
[/size]
[/center]

Since launch is delay , why not change to x13 or x14 or x15 or qubit or fresh or luffa or whirlpool or etc. x11 is a compromise algo.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
FAQ's Updated.

Q:  ed_teech asked:  Whats new with this coin ? Shitcoin ?
A:  Shit coin, no.  Our goal with Theorem is to provide the community with an innovative feature packed crypto currency.
We won’t stop there, and will continue to work hard, bringing you the best.

Q:  Delibash asked: Launch delayed?
A: We rescheduled the launch do to server issues at our location which presented complications.  
Our aim is to provide a seamless launch.

Q:  stregz22ru asked:  Dev --what are the plans of promotion?
A:  Our near term plans will be to have our authenticity verified.  
We can’t tell you all our secrets now, otherwise there would be nothing left to promote.

Q:  stregz22ru asked:  What is different from the others coin's?
A:  Theorem is launching some of the industries favorite features from the start.
New and exciting features will be added in the weeks to come.

Q:  Bfljosh asked:  3% premine?
A:  3% for development is in fact is too low.  What’s the dollar value cost per year on real development?  
We feel this is a very fair percentage and Theorem supporters will benefit greatly from it.
Also a question for Bfljosh?  Didn't your company take pre-orders to fund development?

Q:  Bfljosh asked:  Newbie dev account?
A:  Sure, where does one begin on bitcointalk. This is a newbie account but with real developers behind it.

Q:  Bfljosh asked:  self moderated topic?
A:  Yes, we want to protect our investment and protect the Theorem supporters from lies, fud and fraud.

Q:  Bathrobehero asked:  Why x11?
A:  To be honest we took all the algorithms and put them in a hat, shook it up and made a pick.

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
hi dev ,are you delay again?
I have waited for many times that the flowers have fade away almost...
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Nope.   Wallets will be available on launch.

I remember what that the scam also made ​​buttons "anonymity". it was ridiculous. a principle of anonymity?
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Launch will be rescheduled for Tuesday at 2 PM

Sorry for the delay.  We don't want to launch a coin with problems

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh why why why you didn't say it in advance but waiting just to the last moment man, is 03:47AM I didn't sleep at all waiting for the start, in 2 hours must go to work..
Activity: 597
legendary
Activity: 1050
There are many people here that have been waiting many hours, into mid-morning, for the launch of this coin Tongue Even if this coin is launched at 2 PM tomorrow, people on the opposite side of the world will not be able to attend the launch due to it being 2 AM at their place. I see no issue with launching the coin for 10 PM EST, as many people have been expecting this launch time- of course, unless there is a problem with launch.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh why why why you didn't say it in advance but waiting just to the last moment man, is 03:47AM I didn't sleep at all waiting for the start, in 2 hours must go to work..
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Dev prepare the wallets Cheesy  Grin Grin please... the best of all is this  --->"Block 2-99: 0 Coins "Fair Launch"" yeahhh
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
Dev just launch at 10pm.

Forget the people crying "no fair", the USA should be your main focus.

Sorry guys, but USA is number 1!

You are very big opinion of himself!

number 1 empire on the planet... lol and if you notice "the empire" is always the bad guy in most flicks?? Wink

lol or number one in obesity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjvUMr1-AAU

EDIT: #1 in % of population in prison

+1
we all know about USA, but lest stop spamming the coin,
look i had prepared the miners and i know that in 30 minutes will start, and it was already 1:30am and suddenly bumm 2 hours delay.. who is number one is other question....you know about the native americans  Grin
P.S. I will wait, so and waited so long
[/quote]

we're all #1 Wink like the trillions of living cells that make up our bodies make 1 human... the trillions of humans make up the 1 planet we call earth part of the other trillions of planets... etc till you get to the 1 universe as a whole (forget multiverse for now lol) we are One.

ha and yes close to half the pop of my city is Native... good peeps.

I'm only killing time till this last 30 mins is up lol not trying to spam
Activity: 569
Dev just launch at 10pm.

You are very big opinion of himself!

number 1 empire on the planet... lol and if you notice "the empire" is always the bad guy in most flicks?? Wink

lol or number one in obesity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjvUMr1-AAU

EDIT: #1 in % of population in prison

+1
we all know about USA, but lest stop spamming the coin,
Dev just launch at 10pm.

look i had prepared the miners and i know that in 30 minutes will start, and it was already 1:30am and suddenly bumm 2 hours delay.. who is number one is other question....you know about the native americans  Grin
P.S. I will wait, so and waited so long
Pages:
Jump to: