Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TheoremCoin | X11 | POW/POS | Stealth Address | theoremcoin.com | Bittrex - page 25. (Read 43772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
I know crypto is dead now due to all of the scamming and such, and everyone is desperate to find something to mine but this isn't it.

The OP *screams* Pump and Dump.

The graphic says "Bringing you true anonymous features from the start" and then a few lines lower in the OP "We are currently in the testing phase of our new stealth address feature." You can't have both and common sense tells you that if the "stealth" feature was in testing it would be better to wait for launch until that is completed and working.

Then you have the *ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE* Premine, up front block rewards stacking, etc..

When you get the wallet you will see there are no features whatsoever, but by then the dump will already be on. Noobs and those who are desperate to mine anything beware.

And *dev*, just as BFLJosh said if you delete this post I will start an unmoderated thread on your coin and make sure it stays top side until your launch.

lol 3% is absolutely massive is it??

the guy's who rent lots of mining power from start to finish end up with much more than 3%

Yes, and sell them to whom exactly??

?? what do you mean? who do the renters sell their coins to?? lol whom do you think? their the ones that dump the coins till their price is at the bottom and coin is next to dead. while people are complaining about measly 3% premine
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I know crypto is dead now due to all of the scamming and such, and everyone is desperate to find something to mine but this isn't it.

The graphic says "Bringing you true anonymous features from the start" and then a few lines lower in the OP "We are currently in the testing phase of our new stealth address feature." You can't have both and common sense tells you that if the "stealth" feature was in testing it would be better to wait for launch until that is completed and working.

Then you have the *ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE* Premine, up front block rewards stacking, etc..

When you get the wallet you will see there are no features whatsoever, but by then the dump will already be on. Noobs and those who are desperate to mine anything beware.

And *dev*, just as BFLJosh said if you delete this post I will start an unmoderated thread on your coin and make sure it stays top side until your launch.

the guy's who rent lots of mining power from start to finish end up with much more than 3%

Yes, and sell them to whom exactly??
legendary
Kaspa

Activity: 112

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
What's up with the dreary and morose music on the webpage?  Cheesy
legendary
Kaspa
I'll give it a go with my lil miner and keep an eye on it
Activity: 70
Let's make this COIN the next Bitcoin  Grin Grin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
Bitcoin Forum

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Bfljosh on: August 10, 2014, 08:05:19 PM »
   Reply with quoteReply with quote Remove this messageDelete
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Ok, when nobody says it..

3% premine?
Newbie dev account?
self moderated topic?

When you delete this post again I will start a non-moderated topic for this coin.

Now answer my questions please.

Those aren't questions.  They are just statements with question marks after them.

I don't think it matters what you believe.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Bitcoin Forum

Deleted Post
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

3% premine?
Newbie dev account?
self moderated topic?

When you delete this post again I will start a non-moderated topic for this coin.

Those aren't questions.  They are just statements with question marks after them.

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
Bitcoin Forum

Deleted Post

3% premine?
Newbie dev account?
self moderated topic?

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
waiting for this coin launch , i will mine it  Smiley
Activity: 714
Skol!
Bitcoin Forum

Deleted Post

3% premine?
Newbie dev account?
self moderated topic?

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Quote from: TheoremDev
Our goal with theoremcoin is to implement new ideas and achieve results through theoretical mathematics.
Join us in the adventure to test what is possible.
Wow. I can't wait to see the new ideas and achieved results through theoretical mathematics.

Really I can't wait.

Really.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Dev --what are the plans of promotion?

What is different from the others coin's?
Activity: 77
Activity: 508
Jahaha
Whats new with this coin ? Shitcoin ?
There is nothing to translate..! Maybe 20 words..!

i speak also about the wallet  Grin
Activity: 686
There is nothing to translate..! Maybe 20 words..!
Pages:
Jump to: