Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] THERESAMAYCOIN [$MAY] | Update block 152002 - 21200 / 800 $MAY per BLOCK - page 12. (Read 53316 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Whether you encountered this problem or not ... I was approached by two different people with the same problem. During the POS, the weight of the wallet in the network does not increase. In theory, it should increase. What can you advise?

Actually the network weight does increase along with the difficulty as I have seen it change many times before. Click on statistics and then "Update Statistics and you will see them change either up or down. For example staking difficulty is currently at 6.1 as I write this post where as before a few hours ago it was just 3.8 so it does change.

thank you, I gave the information. I also noticed that there is no Russian language in the wallet, even when you display Russian in the language settings. How can I fix this?

Good afternoon. A person has 21300 MAY and he has already several days in a row how the weight in the network is 63898. The total weight became zero ... What can be? the wallet is synchronized. Not encoded. Wallet settings are the default. Windows 8 64 bit. Help me to understand

Hello, your weight will continue to grow over time. Do you have these 21300 coins in one block or split into many blocks? You say the weight become zero then its because you staked which resets the weight and you have to build it up again. That is why it might be best to split your May up into 10k blocks using coin control. Then is one 10k block stakes you still have the other one staking while that first one builds weight again.

Good afternoon! The blocks were divided approximately equally. The fact is that the weight of the network did not change for three days and then the unit was still found)) I apologize for the trouble, POS still works on the purse. Does anyone here know if you can install the MAY purse for the iPad (iOS)? The idea is crazy, but still the question should sound
Activity: 45
Hello guys. Me and my team are in contact with a number of exchanges and we believe we can help your amazing project! Where can i contact you?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Whether you encountered this problem or not ... I was approached by two different people with the same problem. During the POS, the weight of the wallet in the network does not increase. In theory, it should increase. What can you advise?

Actually the network weight does increase along with the difficulty as I have seen it change many times before. Click on statistics and then "Update Statistics and you will see them change either up or down. For example staking difficulty is currently at 6.1 as I write this post where as before a few hours ago it was just 3.8 so it does change.

thank you, I gave the information. I also noticed that there is no Russian language in the wallet, even when you display Russian in the language settings. How can I fix this?

Good afternoon. A person has 21300 MAY and he has already several days in a row how the weight in the network is 63898. The total weight became zero ... What can be? the wallet is synchronized. Not encoded. Wallet settings are the default. Windows 8 64 bit. Help me to understand

Hello, your weight will continue to grow over time. Do you have these 21300 coins in one block or split into many blocks? You say the weight become zero then its because you staked which resets the weight and you have to build it up again. That is why it might be best to split your May up into 10k blocks using coin control. Then is one 10k block stakes you still have the other one staking while that first one builds weight again.
Activity: 72
Any Devs here to answer my question re MacWallet ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Why believe you do not spend over our limits time in buying and selling? Brcause I believe should you give alo  of time in trading they've entirely possible that you earn large profit . Because you arr focus of the items you performing you can monitor what coin possible to improve and if you notice that you could seel that rapidly. What if the coin elevated yoi can notice since your offline and the very next day the coin increased will decreased once again.t

Activity: 72
I am running my Mac on High Sierra and the MacWallet ( present wallet ) will not download...can you advise please Dev Huh
useful resource, thanks!

I wanted to ask a question for professionals in the POS May. Is it possible to take with the Internet included 5-6 hours a day, how effective is this and with what deposit is it justified? If not, indicate the minimum number of hours that is required for the POS online. I apologize in advance for broken English, I use an interpreter)
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
Activity: 62
Merit: 1

Acknowledged. The translations have lost their format. We will endeavor to fix this, asap.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Hello! I would like to know if the purse will be updated for users of MAC OS 10.13.3, Mei wallet is only for version macOSX 10.12 and below. One good person really wants to put on his MAC. Help him please!
Cкoлькo нaдo имeть мoнeт нa кoшeлькe?
Пpивeт. Дocтaтoчнo имeть минимyм 10к мoнeт, зaкидывaя ceбe нa cинxpoнизиpoвaнный кoшeлeк тpaнзaкции oт 10к мoнeт. Зaкинyл oднy пopцию, дoждaлcя oднoгo пoдтвepждeния ceти, зaтeм cлeдyющий блoк и тaк дaлee. Чeм бoльшe мoнeт бyдeт y тeбя в oбщeй cлoжнocти нa кoшeлькe, тeм вышe вepoятнocть нaxoждeния блoкa. Удaчи!
У мeня былo 3700 - 3 дня были нa кoшeлькe и ничeгo нe пpибaвилocь. B итoгe я c кoшeлькa oпять пepeвeл нa биpжy
3 дня этo oчeнь мaлo. C тaкoй мaлeнькoй cyммoй нeт cмыcлa пocить, ecли тoлькo бyдeшь дoкyпaть. Oдин чyвaк зaшeл нa 10к paзoвo. Taк eмy 6-7 днeй нaдo ждaть блoк в 400 мoнeт. A нa мoeм кoшeлькe пoкa 80к, мнe пpиxoдит вoзнaгpaждeниe пoчти кaждый дeнь. Пoc нa Mэй дaeт oкoлo 200% гoдoвыx пpи нaгpaдe 400 мoнeт зa блoк, a чepeз 90 днeй нaгpaдy пoвыcят дo 800 мoнeт. Taк чтo нa дoлгocpoк этo oчeнь дaжe нeплoxoй пaccивный дoxoд
Activity: 16
Пpивeт. Дocтaтoчнo имeть минимyм 10к мoнeт, зaкидывaя ceбe нa cинxpoнизиpoвaнный кoшeлeк тpaнзaкции oт 10к мoнeт. Зaкинyл oднy пopцию, дoждaлcя oднoгo пoдтвepждeния ceти, зaтeм cлeдyющий блoк и тaк дaлee. Чeм бoльшe мoнeт бyдeт y тeбя в oбщeй cлoжнocти нa кoшeлькe, тeм вышe вepoятнocть нaxoждeния блoкa. Удaчи!
У мeня былo 3700 - 3 дня были нa кoшeлькe и ничeгo нe пpибaвилocь. B итoгe я c кoшeлькa oпять пepeвeл нa биpжy
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: