Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] THERESAMAYCOIN [$MAY] | Update block 152002 - 21200 / 800 $MAY per BLOCK - page 5. (Read 53292 times)

Activity: 830
Merit: 500
BTC price
7 satoshis
USD price
$0.000467
Market Cap
$35,587
Known Peers
Difficulty
Outstanding
76,210,800 MAY

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/may/

bump!!! go goo $MAY
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Latest reply from YoBit;

Dear User!

Support answer:

Wallet is maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience

Though they replied to your inquiry, it is quite bothersome for the holders of this coin because this literally means that they don't know how to fix it unless the Dev contacted them personally. Yobit needs help from the Dev himself to solve this wallet problem. If no effort is exerted from the dev team, we can say that this will not be fixed any time sooner.

I agree with what you said however I really don't understand what Yobit are on about lol. What could possibly be wrong with their wallet? I have never had any problems with the MAY wallet yet and I've even had if closed for a few days and reopened it with no problems at all. It just doesn't make sense to me and if the dev isn't around to help, then we could never see the wallet getting out of maintenance. 

I and the dev have been requesting since 2017-09-26 for them to update the wallet and MAY details.  I agree, there is no issue with the wallet daemon or gui.

So do you speak to the dev regularly? If so maybe you could ask him if there is any plans to work on May to make it better? because at this rate the coin will be worth 0 if it keeps going the way it is. People want to see the dev active which he hasn't been for many months now.
BTC price
8 satoshis
USD price
$0.000508
Market Cap
$37,707
Known Peers
Difficulty
Outstanding
74,194,000 MAY

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/may/#
Latest reply from YoBit;

Dear User!

Support answer:

Wallet is maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.

+1 keept support  Cool
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Latest reply from YoBit;

Dear User!

Support answer:

Wallet is maintenance.

Though they replied to your inquiry, it is quite bothersome for the holders of this coin because this literally means that they don't know how to fix it unless the Dev contacted them personally. Yobit needs help from the Dev himself to solve this wallet problem. If no effort is exerted from the dev team, we can say that this will not be fixed any time sooner.

I agree with what you said however I really don't understand what Yobit are on about lol. What could possibly be wrong with their wallet? I have never had any problems with the MAY wallet yet and I've even had if closed for a few days and reopened it with no problems at all. It just doesn't make sense to me and if the dev isn't around to help, then we could never see the wallet getting out of maintenance. 

I and the dev have been requesting since 2017-09-26 for them to update the wallet and MAY details.  I agree, there is no issue with the wallet daemon or gui.
Latest reply from YoBit;

Dear User!

Support answer:

Wallet is maintenance.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Latest reply from YoBit;

Dear User!

Support answer:

Wallet is maintenance.

Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Latest reply from YoBit;

Dear User!

Support answer:

Wallet is maintenance.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
                                                                                   Pool Theresa May Coin

http://ramcoinminingpool.com

-o stratum+tcp://ramcoinminingpool.com:3333 -u -p c=MAY      

we take 0% fee
@jcksteve
Thank you very much! I would like to know who made the payment for hosting CryptoID?

anonymous
BTC price
5 satoshis
USD price
$0.000336
Market Cap
$23,853
Known Peers
Difficulty
Outstanding
71,025,200 MAY

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/may/#
Activity: 21

Wonderful! This is all we need now Yobit wallet in maintenance! Now the dev really needs to come here and get this issue fixed asap because we all know what Yobit is like when wallets go into maintenance, most never come out of maintenance. I hope the dev is seeing all this and comes here to help get this fixed and also gives an update on where May is at.

I agree with your opinion, but would like to add: Yobit not a good exchange. This platform doesn't have a very good reputation, especially lately. The developer is better to look for a better exchange.
This Yobit at least for the time being continues to work, unlike Octaex. Let's see what happens next with the purse Yobit. Contact me with a @hugabase, I can not send him a PM about this
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
wallet does not work on the Yobit exchange (maintenance)

@vella85
How long before the blockchain becomes offline?

@hugabase
greet you, the creator of MAY. Our coin is on the brink of extinction. Subscription to the network ended a week ago. Will there be support from your side? We believed in you and your coin, do not leave us halfway. Contribute to TheresaMayCoin Explorer hosting costs (CryptoID). monthly subscription in CryptoID about costs 10$ (0.0017 BTC )
Best Regards

Wonderful! This is all we need now Yobit wallet in maintenance! Now the dev really needs to come here and get this issue fixed asap because we all know what Yobit is like when wallets go into maintenance, most never come out of maintenance. I hope the dev is seeing all this and comes here to help get this fixed and also gives an update on where May is at.

I agree with your opinion, but would like to add: Yobit not a good exchange. This platform doesn't have a very good reputation, especially lately. The developer is better to look for a better exchange.
@jcksteve
Thank you very much! I would like to know who made the payment for hosting CryptoID?

@vella85
+1
Cryptocurrency 'Wild West' must come to an end, UK lawmakers say

The report also suggested that Britain can be a global hub for legitimate trading of crypto-assets.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/19/cryptocurrency-wild-west-must-end-say-uk-lawmakers.html

soon..!!!UK will legalize crypto assets..Theresamaycoin is the big crypto asset for UK   Cool

@vella85

@hugabase
greet you, the creator of MAY. Our coin is on the brink of extinction. Subscription to the network ended a week ago. Will there be support from your side? We believed in you and your coin, do not leave us halfway. Contribute to TheresaMayCoin Explorer hosting costs (CryptoID). monthly subscription in CryptoID about costs 10$ (0.0017 BTC )
Best Regards

@vella85

@hugabase
Best Regards

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/may/#!crypto work!!!  Cool

@vella85

@hugabase
Best Regards
Block explorer expired 3 days ago. Without one chances of staying on coinexchange.io are extremely slim and may finally be the nail in the coffin for may.

Now it will be interesting to see if the dev will renew the explorer? If not then it could be the end for MAY which would be a shame as the reward structure of MAY is very good how it was set out. Maybe something similar can be done with a new coin but have the rewards a little lower.
Pages:
Jump to: