Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THUNDERSTAKE COIN] [MASTERNODE & POS] [XEVAN] [FAST] [SWAPPED] - page 20. (Read 26374 times)

copper member
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Hello guys , I would like to know where i can buy this coin ? Very nice APR I should stake some !

check you can buy from escodex

thanks
Activity: 3
Hello guys , I would like to know where i can buy this coin ? Very nice APR I should stake some !
Activity: 34
ThunderStake is a really good project , you can stake right now and buy products against your TSC as soon as the online store is available ! A great community and a hardworking team !
Activity: 27
look, we're not the only ones who have a percentage like that .. there are coins that pay well like high that work, if the projects are serious
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Thunderstake - High staking - PoS 900% APR - this is a very big percent.. Will be a huge inflation of coin.. I don't believe in this coin..
we have almost sold all the coins .. only about 135 packages remain .. we still have 3 days to do sold out .. if something goes on we will post the link where we will do the operation to burn the remainder ..
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
It was said that in order to avoid inflation, coin burn will be conducted.
When will the coin burn will be done? is it applied on an unsold tokens? or its done in some period of time?
come in discord guys... thunderstake go to mars   https://discord.gg/HD6HkCT
copper member
Good luck guys. I hope you won't abandon it after it is dumped on exchanges Smiley

900% plus super blocks awfully reminds SBIT coin, which is around 2-5 satoshi at the time.

Great part is that your coin is listed as new addition on stakeunited pool.

Two donts that I would advise you on: don't dump your premine, and don't stake more that 1% of community coins. That alone will make you different from most of other devs.

Again, good luck and stay in touch with your community.

hello i do agree with you friend .

yes it will not dump because presale done with only with some good peoples and they all with us .

and we will also control market auto price go up as per demand good

this project not like others we will provide our users opportunity to buy products with TSC.

more coming soon
Activity: 167
excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
Activity: 99
Good luck guys. I hope you won't abandon it after it is dumped on exchanges Smiley

900% plus super blocks awfully reminds SBIT coin, which is around 2-5 satoshi at the time.

Great part is that your coin is listed as new addition on stakeunited pool.

Two donts that I would advise you on: don't dump your premine, and don't stake more that 1% of community coins. That alone will make you different from most of other devs.

Again, good luck and stay in touch with your community.
Activity: 1
Merit: 10

Great coin and staking well  Grin Grin

very happy with returns  Cool Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Hi all!

We are building a new and amazing multipool for most important coins and altcoins. We still working on the frontend and adding coins.

Need some testing at our stratum servers to check pool efficience and stratum servers stability.

will be glad if some of you can throw some hash at our pool for testing.
ALL FEES ARE SET TO 0%
ALL PAYMENTS WORKING!

FOR THUNDERSTAKE [TSC] :

--scrypt -o stratum+tcp://theminingpoolstratum.selfip.com:3045 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Thanks so much for your help

HappyMinning! Smiley

Regards,
TheMiningPool
copper member
ftp://
Thunderstake - High staking - PoS 900% APR
900% Sounds like complete bullshit. The real POS must be not more than 5%

thats depend how you see it , its POS/POW and after 100k Blocks it will pure POS,

this is great for some users well you will see it soon
Activity: 56
Thunderstake - High staking - PoS 900% APR
900% Sounds like complete bullshit. The real POS must be not more than 5%
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

QueenBee HIVE Mining Pool

⤧ THUNDERSTAKE ⤧

Pool: https://hive.gulfcoastmining.com/

US Based
Hourly Payouts
Pool pays all transaction fees
Low Payouts: 0.01 | 0.001 on Sundays
Hosted on Google's best-in-class Cloud

Code:
stratum+tcp://hive.gulfcoastmining.com:3442 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=TSC

FOR POOL MINING SUPPORT AND COMMUNITY, JOIN OUR DISCORD

Discord - https://discord.gg/QE7Rq4x

Activity: 1
Merit: 10

Round 2 is almost near to finish

Smiley

That's great news this coin seems very popular with a great team Smiley  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
THUNDERSTAKE  Pool

http://kickinhash.com/

-o stratum+tcp://kickinhash.com:3433 -u -p c=TSC

THUNDERSTAKE Explorer

http://kickinhash.com/explorer/TSC
copper member
excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.

hello erzascalet

we promise to do that we and we are working on more things we will announce soon . thunder will be big Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: