Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [TILT] A Poker Player's Cryptocurrency (Main chain is LIVE!) - page 2. (Read 40969 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
you can also put your capricorn account in the real name field of your megatilt account and let me know.
this is if you don't want to send an email.

player name betong
changed
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Megatilt: Chinkyeyes

Capricorn: chinkyeyes1

About 111k TILT and a decent amount EVO

giveaway sent 111,716 XCC to chinkyeyes1
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
Megatilt: Chinkyeyes

Capricorn: chinkyeyes1

About 111k TILT and a decent amount EVO
Activity: 251
Official
tiltscope is now dead. It was fun while it lasted. If anyone is interested in running it for wild west poker, I'll put the source on github.
you can also put your capricorn account in the real name field of your megatilt account and let me know.

Megatilt: ROBERTO

Capricorn: roberto1

Thanks

giveaway sent 256,424 XCC to roberto1
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

Megatilt: ROBERTO

Capricorn: roberto1

Thanks

brokedummy on megatilt

brokedummy2 on capricorn

giveaway sent 210,284 XCC to brokedummy2
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

brokedummy on megatilt

brokedummy2 on capricorn

player name diamond
Real name changed

giveaway sent 329,824 XCC to kamiyama3
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

player name diamond
Real name changed
Final MegaTilt rewards has been sent.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FgO2gJjQ5Z5MSEuPepdLw8oUXGRePTFA436UlIBK_PI/edit?usp=sharing

You can email me to convert your MegaTilt Chips to XCC coins.
Send your email to megatiltclub at gmail.com.

Create an account here: http://capricorn.technology/

And email me using your email account indicated in your MegaTilt account your Capricorn account and I will convert your MegaTilt chips to XCC.

So what is the coversion rate between XCC and the tokens on wildwestpoker ?

you can trade your xcc for wildwest chips. it is market driven. there's a limited supply of chips since what will only be sold are those taken from the rake and those cashed out by players.

And why would someone selling their wildwest chips do so ?

From what I understand you can cashout to btc only with wildwest tokens atm. So why would they want XCC ?

wildwest chips can be cashed out for bitcoin. 1000 chips = 0.01 btc. anyone with 1000 chips can sell it to me anytime.
the XCC tokens can be used to buy CHIPS in the Capricorn Exchange. Then move their chips to wildwest. or cashout also to bitcoin.
I will also buy 1000 CHIPS asset for 0.01 btc.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

you can trade your xcc for wildwest chips. it is market driven. there's a limited supply of chips since what will only be sold are those taken from the rake and those cashed out by players.

And why would someone selling their wildwest chips do so ?

From what I understand you can cashout to btc only with wildwest tokens atm. So why would they want XCC ?

Will there be a form somewhere to declare our accounts? Besides using our xcc account name as the wildwestpoker real name, is there any other action we will need to take?

It's a good thing xcc is web based. One less blockchain to maintain locally

you only need to put your capricorn account in the real name field of you wildwest account. everyday the xcc rewards will be sent to your capricorn account based on what you put in the real name field of your wildwest account.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Will there be a form somewhere to declare our accounts? Besides using our xcc account name as the wildwestpoker real name, is there any other action we will need to take?

It's a good thing xcc is web based. One less blockchain to maintain locally
hi @megatilt, I cant login to my capricorn account, it says unknown user and password. my account is alphawolf13

i can't somehow find that account. did it have some balance inside it? you can always create a new account if you like.
there's this one node yesterday that was on a fork and i corrected it.
if you made your account on that fork, it's gone now. you can create again.
if that account is supposed to have a balance in it, we can always trace back and i can give you the balance. just let me know.

Yes it had 10k XCC you sent me after joining facebook group. I create other now

ok let me know then i'll send you the 10k back

ok, my account is alphawolf1 . I also have a question: what will happen to my bitTILT and EVL from my EVL account? I have 120k BitTILT and 59k EVL. Also I have 67k TILT in my megatilt account

10k xcc sent to alphawolf1.
your TILT will be exchanged for XCC at 1 XCC per TILT.
your bitTILT will be exchanged for XCC at 1 XCC per bitTILT.
your EVL will be exchanged depending on your share of the 800M EVL to an equivalent share of the 100M XCC.

The exchange will happen this coming week after I finalize the final rewards.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
hi @megatilt, I cant login to my capricorn account, it says unknown user and password. my account is alphawolf13

i can't somehow find that account. did it have some balance inside it? you can always create a new account if you like.
there's this one node yesterday that was on a fork and i corrected it.
if you made your account on that fork, it's gone now. you can create again.
if that account is supposed to have a balance in it, we can always trace back and i can give you the balance. just let me know.

Yes it had 10k XCC you sent me after joining facebook group. I create other now

ok let me know then i'll send you the 10k back

ok, my account is alphawolf1 . I also have a question: what will happen to my bitTILT and EVL from my EVL account? I have 120k BitTILT and 59k EVL. Also I have 67k TILT in my megatilt account
Pages:
Jump to: