Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [TILT] A Poker Player's Cryptocurrency (Main chain is LIVE!) - page 33. (Read 41012 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I think you do not read well, I did not say you're playing. I meant that you will ended up playing alone there.
On the other hand, I have already made suggestions (many) never listened.
  And by the way, I did not create any group, the creator was bestlooser.
Finally, talk to me with respect.-
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
You give 10K to the log readers and 1 Tilt to the miners, 160 tilts to those who play and win tournaments. This is going great. Meanwhile NuGgetZ1 continues playing there and sends greetings. NuGgetZ2 and 3 went on vacation.

BTW you threaten to close my account and take away all my Tilts, that's what we call "decentralization"

Know something? You will end up playing HU against your other you.-

who are you again? i did not threaten to take away your tilt. you said it is worthless so i asked you if you still want your worthless account. nuggetz did not actually cheat per se. but he broke the rules. so i allowed him to play after punishing him by taking away his coins in favor of bestlooser.

so now you are accusing me of playing myself? prove that and i will close everything down just for you.

and you have now new complaints against the rewards? it's simple. if you don't like it make a suggestion. maybe the others would like it too. otherwise, take your toxic ass somewhere.

oh by the way, prove your accusations before i will ban you. i know you created a secret group and tried to convince other players to undermine this project. this project was supposed to be fun but people like you.....

and your math is wrong again. the weekly rewards for miners is not that far from the weekly freerolls. the major rewards mainly come from the ring games that's why you will need the freerolls or mining as a stepping stone.

i will wait for your proof that i am playing. until then, welcome to my ignore list.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
You give 10K to the log readers and 1 Tilt to the miners, 160 tilts to those who play and win tournaments. This is going great. Meanwhile NuGgetZ1 continues playing there and sends greetings. NuGgetZ2 and 3 went on vacation.

BTW you threaten to close my account and take away all my Tilts, that's what we call "decentralization"

Know something? You will end up playing HU against your other you.-
how about i will disable the transfers. and i will disable creation of new accounts.
all new players must go through me.
and the must be jr member or higher here.

i am suggesting this so that we can control the new accounts.
if many will agree i will implement it.

the gas limit is starting to increase so all withdrawals from poker to actual TILT will happen soon. and since there will be no transfers in the poker room, i control all the withdrawals.

this is my suggestion.

although publishing the logs already helps big, we can still think of ways to further secure the games.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
He quit act
So delete the post
Activity: 129
Can you add plo8 to the ring games? Interesting to see if there is interest there Cheesy
https://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=8369649753.png
Let's delete the person who abandoned the game

sorry, I posted here, so i'm in sitting out meanwhile!

sorry
About buenaobra
He is a harm of tilt

how is he a harm? even in pokerstars people sit out and come back. some of them got disconnected and will be removed after some time.

lol i can't do that. there is a timer those who sitout will be removed from the game after some time.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
https://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=8369649753.png

From I posted first time the public exposure about peoples are moving to make something more smart to get weekly paid, same IP and same PC don't work anymore.
I don't want you ban transfer.
I want you rethinking about weekly paid with something better to reward real poker players how this is proof of poker skill coin.
best regards,
bestlooser

do you have a suggestion how we can improve it?
right now the set up creates demand for TILT since the more you have it, you are in a better position to get future rewards.
i can't think of anything better right now to create more demand for TILT. to those who are serious, they will treat every single TILT as important.
it's still a skill to keep on winning and getting the rewards.
those who will attempt to gain any unfair advantage are also risking their accounts.
remember, i don't check the logs myself. i depend on the players for it. that's why there's an incentive to those who catch other players gaining an unfair advantage by confiscating their chips and awarding it to the one who reports the incident.
From I posted first time the public exposure about peoples are moving to make something more smart to get weekly paid, same IP and same PC don't work anymore.
Causestud is also with us. You know that. If you don't follow transfers and how this cheaters playing on ring tables, you don't catch the cheaters.
Nevermind, cheaters will do cheating, you can't stop these, You need to thinking clearly rules to follow against the cheaters to advantage real poker players with good behaviour.
I don't want you ban transfer.
I want you rethinking about weekly paid with something better to reward real poker players how this is proof of poker skill coin.
Maybe you can implement a minimum number of hands to play in the week to partecipate at rank list to avoid multiaccount easy peasy (maybe will be the same who will do cheating but maybe will have more traffic on poker site) or something else to against people to get easy tilt, the problem of cheaters there are only here not to play, to cheat for sell to have some satoshi, this is ridicolous. play 30 hands and get thousand of tilt without real play, real risk of lose tilt, only gain tilt with multiaccounts.
This is only my point of view, you are the admin of this project, If I speak in this mode in only to discuss how we can
improve better the system to gain more value on the future. my 2 cents.
best regards,
bestlooser

communicating with him now. he clearly didn't have the intention to cheat but just to change to his favorite name.

Are you sure you want defend him about that?
Are you sure him is legit?
How you can be sure about that?
Maybe Chicken die this week and new alterego is yanyan to get 2 weekly paid bonus.
We can't know that.

from partial report you posted today about partial rank list:
Rank    Player     Tables   Hands     Rake        Rewards    Total Rewards
11        Nuggetz   5          287         309.52      4,500         4,809.52
28        yanyan    2          30           22.58        3,650         3,672.58

from eventlog :
./EventLog2017-05-28.txt:1343:2017-05-28 05:59:48|Account|Chicken transfers 500 to yanyan

i think that was a different player. you can see a different pc and different ip address. i don't automatically ban transfers as they can be legit trades.
Activity: 7
communicating with him now. he clearly didn't have the intention to cheat but just to change to his favorite name.

Maybe Chicken die this week and new alterego is yanyan to get 2 weekly paid bonus.
We can't know that.

from eventlog :
./EventLog2017-05-28.txt:1343:2017-05-28 05:59:48|Account|Chicken transfers 500 to yanyan

If yanyan and Nuggetz are the same PC/IP, this is pretty damning and he shouldn't be allowed back on a new name either...

We can't know that.

from eventlog :

player Nuggetz and Chicken are temporarily suspended pending my investigation.
Pages:
Jump to: