Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 101. (Read 572213 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Hehe nothing personal just made me giggle, was just splitting inside to think what Fayens would think if we started talking colour changes right now after those last few posts!!!

Hahaha  Cheesy
Would be bad, yea. But I really wonder, why bronze. It looks very cool. Hope other people like it, too.
You know, bronze is no silver, gold or platinum. I really like this coin and hope it will get big!

I will tip Fayens 1million, if some others give more tips maybe Fayens can show us this coin in bronze, silver and gold? Smiley

I think silver would be awesome... but I only have 3 million, care to tip me a few million then I will tip him 1?  its the tips that keep on giving...  BIGGER LONGER UNCUT! lol ELAU7TSr6wHMvPue4UPptEpviuCEAnfapD

Silver would be interesting I think too, any size tip is good, no matter how small, just to show appreciation, I am lucky to have a lot of tips so I am happy to share them to help with development!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Hehe nothing personal just made me giggle, was just splitting inside to think what Fayens would think if we started talking colour changes right now after those last few posts!!!

Hahaha  Cheesy
Would be bad, yea. But I really wonder, why bronze. It looks very cool. Hope other people like it, too.
You know, bronze is no silver, gold or platinum. I really like this coin and hope it will get big!

I will tip Fayens 1million, if some others give more tips maybe Fayens can show us this coin in bronze, silver and gold? Smiley

I think silver would be awesome... but I only have 3 million, care to tip me a few million then I will tip him 1?  its the tips that keep on giving...  BIGGER LONGER UNCUT! lol ELAU7TSr6wHMvPue4UPptEpviuCEAnfapD

Hahaha  Cheesy

I will tip Fayens 1million, if some others give more tips (no matter how small) maybe Fayens can show us this coin in bronze, silver and gold? Smiley
top ones best, although I do like the beer one, can you restart with a bottle of bud as the logo and change the name to beercoin and the color scheme? Thats the one we all want now lol
Activity: 98

Hahaha  Cheesy
Grin

Awesome job!

I will tip you 1million TIPS as soon as my Crypsy account is unlocked! PM me your TIPS address Smiley
my tips wallet has the word FAP in it, thats what I do when I get a tip lol

so save a kitten and donate to me:
ELAU7TSr6wHMvPue4UPptEpviuCEAnfapD

Fap my friend, I only had energy for a single one this week, but wish you more.
Activity: 246
Everyone is waiting the mixing release, i hope tomorrow is the day  Cool

Me too, I can't wait to start using this coin.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I'm busting a gut laughing! xD
I really like it! But why in bronze?
my tips wallet has the word FAP in it, thats what I do when I get a tip lol

so save a kitten and donate to me:
ELAU7TSr6wHMvPue4UPptEpviuCEAnfapD
Hahahaha  Cheesy  Cheesy

Great @Fayens!
Grin

lol thanks sending you one tip now...   top ones best, although I do like the beer one, can you restart with a bottle of bud as the logo and change the name to beercoin and the color scheme? Thats the one we all want now lol
Activity: 84
What?
Pages:
Jump to: