Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 96. (Read 572134 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

If you really want to make something with this coin here is some things to do;

- Talk about the coin on others forums, reddit... explain why they should use the mixing service and others stuff coming like webwallets...

- Make some big giveaways, i have only seen one for the moment with 500 + posts on reddit and it's me (the Tipbot is even down since then).

- Making a good buy support to show people even if someone dump we will eat it and the coins will be into strong hands (like the 1K LTC wall i put myselft).

- Contact some crypto news websites and youtube podcasts to inform them about the innovation (mixing service) so they can make an article about this = good advertising (i have already done it but if they receive many Emails about the mixing service they will start to really look at this).

There is many others things we can do to get more attention and building a good marketing strategy but trust me talking 10 pages about the name will not bring anything positive !

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
The only thing this coin had going for it was the TIPS part, aside from the mixing feature if it gets released. This is why people are trying to come up with a better name, brand is everything when you try to reach out to more people so obviously this is important. No one outside of reddit would want a coin called Fedoracoin with references to euphoria, atheism and neckbeards

+1 But I would argue that the name was never really great to begin with, it was good as long as it remained a small coin destined to a reddit community and tipping within it.... Its main purpose was to be a community tipping coin. I think everyone here see's greater potential now,,,
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Oh come on. Just leave it like Fayens did it. Release the mixer with this logo and it's fine!
Activity: 560
Guys, the acronym "Total Internet Privacy and Security" just doesn't make sense, as pointed out by this guy on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/1y2kol/vote_for_the_coin_name/cfgu16l. Please, consider another name instead.

Ive seen lots of better versions in previous posts.

Transactions on the Internet private and secure was one I liked.

Why do you think we need an acronym? It's called tips. Everyone called it TIPS since it was created. When you give someone money, you are giving him a tip. We never wanted a stupid acronym made AFTER the real name. It just looks stupid and meaningless.

If these people want a coin with an orrible name, they can just make one on their own.

Im not attached to an acronym. Just think its a clean way to explain the new security feature for people that care about it. I bought the coin because of the name TIPS that all. its been a nice surprise that the Dev team are very talented. It was a bad surprise when I realised fedora is an old internet meme.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Today's intelligent payment system

Today's intelligent payment service

Tomorrow's interact payment system

Tips is proudly sophisticated
Guys, the acronym "Total Internet Privacy and Security" just doesn't make sense, as pointed out by this guy on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/1y2kol/vote_for_the_coin_name/cfgu16l. Please, consider another name instead.

Why do you think we need an acronym? It's called tips. Everyone called it TIPS since it was created. When you give someone money, you are giving him a tip. We never wanted a stupid acronym made AFTER the real name. It just looks stupid and meaningless.

If these people want a coin with an orrible name, they can just make one on their own.

Hahaha, I see where you are coming from... Yes we are seeing some cheezy suggestions. Btw people don't usually give people money except to children... When you are giving someone money, you are giving him a ''payment''.... A tip is a voluntary payment for a service. If a payment is not for a service or a good or an exchange, it becomes a gift. Lets not be giftcoin please!

We don't need an acronym, we need a focus that makes sense and the dev has offered us that focus. Thanks invisibel! We have a gifted dev that has developped an interface to improve upon bitcoin-litecoin weaknesses, trackability of senders... This makes us unique, not in name, but in technology. Thus, the best would probably be to keep the orange logo, remove the blue fedora toy coin thingy on the wallet interface and focus on branding this coin around the mixer... the rest is details imo
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
The only thing this coin had going for it was the TIPS part, aside from the mixing feature if it gets released. This is why people are trying to come up with a better name, brand is everything when you try to reach out to more people so obviously this is important. No one outside of reddit would want a coin called Fedoracoin with references to euphoria, atheism and neckbeards
Activity: 109
USA TRUMP USA TRUMP USA TRUMP

r-ando,

Ok but i think we need to suggest the privacy and the security in the image. May be in other form that this it.

We need a image suggest freedom against "the oppression of those who like to analyze peoples lives and personal activity online".

As you said previously, we must highlight the competitive advantage compared others coins.

I agree completely with you minet, it should be on the coin and clearly self explanatory yet professional. I would like to suggest the word anonymous on the coin... kind of like bitcoin has latin... But the coin logo isn't most important for me it could be very simple like a coin with only the word Tips, there will most likely never be physical coins so its not the most important imo. Lets just have a clean professional coin look that looks like gold coins....  What is most important I think is to release the mixer soon and advertise this as an anonymous coin, not a tipping coin whatever that means... I can't wait until this is released because it will give people a reason to use tips. For example instead of bitcoin or litecoin... The only volume we see now is dumping volume..
Activity: 560

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Current Difficulty   26.35930567
Est. Next Difficulty   140.46269882 (Change in 8 Blocks)

Srs?Huh??

Is there already a ...... multipool? Angry
Activity: 109
USA TRUMP USA TRUMP USA TRUMP
Activity: 4
r-ando,

Ok but i think we need to suggest the privacy and the security in the image. May be in other form that this it.

We need a image suggest freedom against "the oppression of those who like to analyze peoples lives and personal activity online".

As you said previously, we must highlight the competitive advantage compared others coins.
Basically, as long as we get enough exclusivity (time) with the mixer, this could compete with Bitcoin because Bitcoin is under  pressure to not have a mixer.... Tipping people with Tips is nice, paying them better
Activity: 16
new to tips; just download the wallet
anyone generous can send 100tips to have a test
the address:  EXDh5LRPg7e1AqCsNrqKbw5KKJz1tiZPqs

thank you~

Welcome

sent you 1000

still not receive!!!

recently I just pay attention to this coin
so anyone can tell me that why tips is worthy buying and holding!

Your wallet maybe isn't synced complete...

receive it just now;
thanks
 good luck
i would like to submit my proposition. It's a mix on two proposition of fayens.

Looks shady imo the mixer isn't about sunglasses, wheres the sun? Its about being able to be free from the oppression of those who like to analyze peoples lives and personal activity online... Is not a gimmick, its a real technology (that already exists btw but not integrated) that should be applied to all crypto trading when faced by growing pressure from the governments that are run by the central banks...
Activity: 4
i would like to submit my proposition. It's a mix on two proposition of fayens.

http://i.imgur.com/IKpwxoF.png

thank you~

Welcome

sent you 1000

still not receive!!!

Hello and welcome. Tips should have a mixer tonight.. thats why you want some... if it doesnt get released tonight the price will fall because it will be three days late maybe more? I dont know why it wasn't released this morning but i'm sure the dev has reasons for the delay... unfortunately he didn't share them... Also he vision behind the application of the coin which is tipping is flawed and constrictive. So the reason to buy or hold this coin is the mixer in my opinion because  it separates Tips from other litecoin clones....for the moment... and it needs to be released. See it as a technology investment
Activity: 98

thank you~

Welcome

sent you 1000

still not receive!!!

Your wallet maybe isn't synced complete...
Activity: 16

thank you~

Welcome

sent you 1000

still not receive!!!

Pages:
Jump to: