Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 111. (Read 572436 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Which exchanges is TIPS currently on? cryptorush is down and swiss doesn't have much activity

Coinedup has it trading with LTC, better get them now!
Activity: 69
Which exchanges is TIPS currently on? cryptorush is down and swiss doesn't have much activity
If TIPS is the 2nd most profitable coin whats the 1st?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Agreed. TO HIDE>>>>>>>> Cool

It's funny how a Newbie Member also posted this and was his 2nd Post.....lmao
TIPS= TOTAL INTERNET PRIVACY SOCIETY
          THE INTERNETS PRIVATE SOCIETY
Activity: 98
Just to note to people, there's a lot of new exchanges popping up that have altcoin votes, whichever gets the most votes wins and gets added.
While I don't mind these exchanges, there's also new exchanges showing up that have the same thing, but also have a gimmick:
If you donate BTC to a certain address it'll give you X votes per Y BTC.

This kind of exchange disgusts me, instead of letting altcoins be a free-for-all they're basically letting whichever altcoin has the most money win. IMO This goes against the whole point of altcoins.

Just warning people that any exchange that engages in this kind of behavior should be watched closely, especially when they add straight up scamcoins to it without even having a vote, but then require other altcoins to "pay-up" to be added.

I don't mind people voting for us on these exchanges, but paying for us to be added is not necessary. FedoraCoin will speak for itself in time, we don't need to pay random exchanges to help us out, if they don't add us they'll be missing out anyway - 2nd most profitable coin, 2nd biggest coin based on volume Wink
Activity: 196
Anyway of implementing a tipbot onto youtube like Coinye? Tipping TIPS makes more sense than tipping KOI.

This would raise awareness to the masses of people that use youtube daily!!

I'll quote it again - any input lads?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
It's funny how a Newbie Member also posted this and was his 2nd Post.....lmao
SCAM WARNING

PREMINE >  2.5 BILLIONS COINS

blocks #81 - #570

Address ES955wEjq33sJyFrRrrkDfw6d4nGH11uxX

S C A M

Address ES955wEjq33sJyFrRrrkDfw6d4nGH11uxX

Balance: 0 TIPS
Transactions in: 1001
Received: 2548044097.4609 TIPS
Transactions out: 1001
Sent: 2548044097.4609 TIPS[
/b]
What? I wish I owned 2.5 billion coins, but right now my balance is less than 100 million.
The only premine I did was when I tested to make sure it all worked, which was maybe the first 3 blocks. I'm not even sure if it was the first 3 blocks since I had someone else test with me and mine at the same time, so maybe they own a few blocks from that 3.

Edit: just a reminder guys, I made FedoraCoin in the days (day? maybe a week?) before CoinGen first appeared, I had no idea if it would work and I wasn't sure about how to use testnet, so I mined blocks on the main net instead. I only counted 3 blocks mined before I released it on 4chan, so I only count those blocks as a premine.

To reiterate: ES955wEjq33sJyFrRrrkDfw6d4nGH11uxX is not owned by me
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
TIPS OF THE HAT!

oh my god! this just beatyfull! it wiil be good if this images go to oficial Fedoracoin logo! +100500
TIPS to the Moon!!!! Smiley
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
What will be interesting to see is how much anonymity is worth once people catch on.... My guess is close to what Bitcoin is currently valued at minus the 2% mixer fee  Smiley    
Activity: 246
I like the idea for a new coin image. The proposed image with the glasses is definitely sound thinking with regards to the coins greatest potential catalyst for exponential growth: the coin mixing. Maybe a gold coin instead of bronze.... or platinum shiny?

!!!!  When this will be implemented tomorrow, Fedoracoin will become the most anonymous instantaneous method of transferring value in the world.
 This means it will become one of the most valuable technologies in the world for those who wish to protect the anonymity of their online (as well as in person) value exchange activity. Also, strengthening Fedoracoin is its easy convertability into a pre-existant 9 000 000 000$ market, the Bitcoin market.

So basically for any transaction in the world of less than 9 billion dollars, fedoracoin will be your best bet... and then you reconvert to Bitcoin and then out to fiat again at need...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FEDORA IS GOING TO THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then it would burn  Undecided  Maybe in the other direction?!  Tongue
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FEDORA IS GOING TO THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TIPS OF THE HAT!

Fayens, this is great work.

I love the hat/glasses, to me it accentuates the anonymity of the coin mixing service - I vote for the hat/glasses!

The anonymity of coin mixer is our EDGE so we need to push it!

We need work on the words. I like the name FedoraCoin. Not sure about 'tips of the hat' or 'euphoria'.

I like words like 'community',  'privacy', 'freedom'....

So I prefer something like , "COMMUNITY - PRIVACY - FREEDOM" - please all put your ideas, we are building a great coin here!

The coin mixer is a world first - it has to be the primary motivation for this coin that we push forward. We can get this on global news sites once we decide on the image!

Here you go!

Pretty cool! Like it!

Love It!  Lets get it on the first page.  Grin
Activity: 196
Anyway of implementing a tipbot onto youtube like Coinye? Tipping TIPS makes more sense than tipping KOI.

This would raise awareness to the masses of people that use youtube daily!!
TIPS OF THE HAT!

I love the hat/glasses, to me it accentuates the anonymity of the coin mixing service - I vote for the hat/glasses!

We need work on the words. I like the name FedoraCoin. Not sure about 'tips of the hat' or 'euphoria'.

So I prefer something like , "COMMUNITY - PRIVACY - FREEDOM" - please all put your ideas, we are building a great coin here!

The coin mixer is a world first - it has to be the primary motivation for this coin that we push forward. We can get this on global news sites once we decide on the image!

Here you go!

Pretty cool! Like it!
TIPS OF THE HAT!

Here you go!

I LOVE IT!!!! Can we have some feedback from the rest of the community? What do you think?

AWESOME!!! TIPS!
Activity: 364
TIPS OF THE HAT!

Here you go!

I LOVE IT!!!! Can we have some feedback from the rest of the community? What do you think?
Jump to: