Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 115. (Read 572526 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
47 is being picked away at 48 coming soon.   75 or 100 needed for BTC?

300-350 they will add the BTC market

I heard there is TIPS/BTC exchange already going on somewhere.

on cryptorush, but i was talking about cryptsy...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I heard there is TIPS/BTC exchange already going on somewhere.
Activity: 98

any idea what is driving this price spike and where it is headed?  I have a long embedded sell trying to make back some of the lost value after buying in at 111.  I might have to pull it and ride this wave going up fast and see where it peaks.

Just let me suggest you to put your sale at 58. All you got. Then move slowly up, one point at a time. But never go to sleep or leave it this way.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
any idea what is driving this price spike and where it is headed?  I have a long embedded sell trying to make back some of the lost value after buying in at 111.  I might have to pull it and ride this wave going up fast and see where it peaks.
Buy orders increasing.

Oh yes. My 2 cents also Smiley

I think it is last moment to buy fedoras at 4*. It will explode soon- awfully huge buy walls, interest in coin more then quadrupled, new features announcement today.
Last hours of cheap coins.

And remember- any chance given TIP people- that's the strength of our coin. It's a tip coin after all.
Activity: 140
Sooooon !!!!!!!!!

Value is raising !!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

how much $ is $ 7.4e-06?

e determine on which place after dot is you number

so it is: 0,0000074$ right now. Enjoy you e-euphoria  Grin

Soon we will need no "e-".
Activity: 257
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Just go onto Cryptsy or Coined Up and see how much you can get per Fedoracoin [TIPS] if it's easier.

how much $ is $ 7.4e-06?

e determine on which place after dot is you number

so it is: 0,0000074$ right now. Enjoy you e-euphoria  Grin

Soon we will need no "e-".
Activity: 112
Activity: 140
Activity: 257
Gonna buy 500M for sure.

What prices do u people expect to see?

$1 a coin within a year.
Max Coins: 500,000,000,000
It is much more rational to think in terms of overall marketcap. How does fedora compare to other coins on coinmarketcap. Kind of like real estate. If anybody seriously believes TIPS will get 50 times current bitcoin marketcap within a year, or ever, well I am sorry to splash some cold reality here, but aint gonna happen.

However, achieving marketcap of devcoin, or infinite coin, now that is very possible. The key is to get as many people involved as possible.

James

Your saying that each coin could not reach $1? what about 1 cent? Then my million TIPS just because 10k $
1 cent is possible even in 1 week. I'm not saying that it's impossible, but it's not realistic.

I know that the dev worked his ass off to bring the concept here and I appreciate it.

Keyser, what do you see for this coin going forward? I know you own billions of various coins and assume you have a very diversified crypto portfolio. Taking into account the forthcoming MIXING feature, as well as the HIGHLY anticipated W/fedoracoins payment system for vendors...not to mention the move to the Kimoto difficulty retargeting (complete and implemented now) how does TIPScoin stack up compared to some of your other crypto investments?

I've personally enjoyed and have been pumped to see BOTH the developers of the coin and also the W/fedoracoins payment feature developer consistently on the forums making improvements/retooling and adding features.
I don't know if anyone said this on this thread anywhere but if the current activity stays the same it will be halfing AGAIN in about 4 weeks.  We rifled through 50,000 to 60,000 in like a week.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
TIPS is probably one of the most known Crypto Currencies to date, It's being like doge, hanging around a low price for ages then it will increase.
TIPS is already on the verge of being the most profitable coin.  If the value goes up a few points even every multipool will be switched to it.   I think too many coins are being created and are in existence for to go much above double.   BUT I'm all for double in price!!!
Gonna buy 500M for sure.

$1 a coin within a year.
It is much more rational to think in terms of overall marketcap. How does fedora compare to other coins on coinmarketcap. Kind of like real estate. If anybody seriously believes TIPS will get 50 times current bitcoin marketcap within a year, or ever, well I am sorry to splash some cold reality here, but aint gonna happen.

However, achieving marketcap of devcoin, or infinite coin, now that is very possible. The key is to get as many people involved as possible.

James

Your saying that each coin could not reach $1? what about 1 cent? Then my million TIPS just because 10k $
1 cent is possible even in 1 week. I'm not saying that it's impossible, but it's not realistic.

I know that the dev worked his ass off to bring the concept here and I appreciate it.

well here's to .10cents a tip Smiley  Trust me I can promote the hell out of anything.. I think fedora is where its at.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Gonna buy 500M for sure.

$1 a coin within a year.

James

Lets say marketcap goes to $10 million by the time there are 200 billion TIPS, then 1 million TIPS would be 1/200000'th of the total marketcap -> $10 mil / 200000 = $50

This is after a 10 times increase in value. You have to be realistic. $5 usually doesnt become $10,000.

James
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Gonna buy 500M for sure.

$1 a coin within a year.

James

Gonna buy 500M for sure.

$1 a coin within a year.

James

Jump to: