Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 188. (Read 573409 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
i bought at on the dump lol, do you guys think Fedoracoin will still go up past last nights dump price when it reaches Cryptsy? I need to at least make my investment back
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
My friend, I build this exchange site bacause I wanna a palce to exchange my tips fast .

James I will give you benefit of the doubt, and have deposited 0.01 BTC to try your site out !
It looks nice and works real smooth !

Waiting for Network to confirm my Deposit...

History

Time   Address   Amount   Process   Status
01-27 02:35:56   14ZgLi486pCVLiKp4MvHL2Zyd9eAV8unHb   0.01   0 Confirm   In Process

EDIT

0.01 BTC came in, exchanged it to LTC, then bought some TIPS....

History

Time   Address   Amount   Status
01-27 02:55:23   EcaLhEf3uHguDUwkBnsu2FjbQGH6YNBBtX txid: 131153.715 In Process

EDIT 2:

Holy shit !

It came in already !

Gonna try some more on this one Smiley

Thx ,if you find any unusual situation ,Please PM me or mail to [email protected] , we will handle it very soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
we are just about 350 ltc away from 120.....can we do a die hard promo to have then cleared.....anyway after the meow pump.....tips is the best next alt....cos we goin on cryptsy soon...confirmed

Where is it confirmed and when?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
we are just about 350 ltc away from 120.....can we do a die hard promo to have then cleared.....anyway after the meow pump.....tips is the best next alt....cos we goin on cryptsy soon...confirmed
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
promotion for tips still not enough......i cant feel the heat anymore......is that all we can do...please....i know we can do better.....we got it from 72 now we are at 92.....can we push it to 120 in the next hour please?Huh?  more promotion go go go go.....we have to be around 200 litoshi before we get on cryptsy....i know coinedup is a piece of shit now....but imagine if we are at 200 litoshi before we get to cryptsy which is way faster....am i seeing 800 litoshi after cryptsy???

Don't worry, Fedora is destined for the moon:

Post this everywhere  Grin Grin

nice pic
done  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389403.4300
Activity: 95
My friend, I build this exchange site bacause I wanna a palce to exchange my tips fast .

James I will give you benefit of the doubt, and have deposited 0.01 BTC to try your site out !
It looks nice and works real smooth !

Waiting for Network to confirm my Deposit...

History

Time   Address   Amount   Process   Status
01-27 02:35:56   14ZgLi486pCVLiKp4MvHL2Zyd9eAV8unHb   0.01   0 Confirm   In Process

EDIT

0.01 BTC came in, exchanged it to LTC, then bought some TIPS....

History

Time   Address   Amount   Status
01-27 02:55:23   EcaLhEf3uHguDUwkBnsu2FjbQGH6YNBBtX txid: 131153.715 In Process

EDIT 2:

Holy shit !

It came in already !

Gonna try some more on this one Smiley
Guys, exchange your tips on https://www.allcoin.com/trade/tips_ltc fast and safely.
The train is coming.Jump on it!

Don't know if the site is legit so not trading on it.

jamesfengq
Date Registered:    Today at 06:16:43 AM

Gonna try this AllCoin with 1 BTCent
Will report on prgress
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Guys, exchange your tips on https://www.allcoin.com/trade/tips_ltc fast and safely.

jamesfengq

I will add that the prices are bellow those on CoinedUp and it was opened just before everybody understand that TIPS will hit Cryptsy soon. I will not trust that guy for any reason.
0ne
Activity: 22

jamesfengq

Activity: 98
my next one is almost done... gotta go eating something... will finish it.
Will be the best of mine so far ;Smiley

Yeah, where did this spring up from??
Activity: 168

Here's mine ...

EXCerEx1rDTLbVTqTjPJbApz5bZa2RfSM1
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
promotion for tips still not enough......i cant feel the heat anymore......is that all we can do...please....i know we can do better.....we got it from 72 now we are at 92.....can we push it to 120 in the next hour please?Huh?  more promotion go go go go.....we have to be around 200 litoshi before we get on cryptsy....i know coinedup is a piece of shit now....but imagine if we are at 200 litoshi before we get to cryptsy which is way faster....am i seeing 800 litoshi after cryptsy???

I can only donate what I've mined over 24H I  can support just as much creative work.  If everyone wasnt such a scrooge it would be more worthwhile.

Whoever thinks images are good please consider donating to the creators.
If you are bored instead of hitting F5 on coinedup and here just fire up photoshop or paint and make some ammo for our cause.

Please use existing images on social media. I'm still waiting for even MoRe of creative work from you guys. Keep it up!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i wanna sit on the moon already!

Don't worry, Fedora is destined for the moon:

Post this everywhere  Grin Grin
Activity: 84
Guys, seriously, I dont need a MEME...

My real name is Fedor..
Need I say more Smiley

EXCerEx1rDTLbVTqTjPJbApz5bZa2RfSM1
Jump to: