Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 185. (Read 573409 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i think cryptsy will take a while for it to be added, maybe tomorrow, it won't take hours, i say same time tomorrow,

what did i say yesterday it will show up on cryptsy at this time
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 98
we gonna get TIPS/BTC tonight for sure. Was the same with mooncoin. 1 hour later we saw BTC/MOON
Activity: 14
Activity: 71
Merit: 11
Activity: 95
Where do we actually deposit TIPS on Cryptsy Huh
Activity: 84
is deposit showing for anyone on on cryptsy for tips
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Where did the crypts rumours start and what is left of it?

I think crypts will not add another coin for a while.
It has already added 4 coins few days ago

Cryptsy is definitely adding this coin.
You must be logged in for this link to work.
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/viewwithdrawals/106

It works!
blue is much better

agree 100% better
smoother. blue is more in the background. THis orange got such a big contrast to the fedora.
Looking forward to see the result. Hope they choose the blue one.
Well, I shouldnt have made an orange one , now I regret it... I was hoping they take the blue one...

Hey! I also think blue is better - even @donatel99 is regretting the orange one.
The blue one is more harmonizing! Smiley It very smooth!

Let us say, that we take the blue one, but @donatel99 is also the winner  Grin

The orange is hurting my eyes...  Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The orange incorporates with the somewhat established theme of the reddit and other online communities. The vote did only have the orange but we may use a variety of the two. The orange is a nice way to stand out from the crowd a bit.

What doe everyone else think.

Sorry me again.
I think silver + blue fits much better. It is smooth, more in the background and nice to watch. You immediately focus your view on the fedora.

Combined with orange. When you look at it. You give the attention to the orange circle. Because it´s an hard contrast.
This orange steals the attention.

just my 2 TIPS

I have to agree with skillrun, blue looks better, orange seems a bit too aggressive. It draws the attention away from the hat.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Developer is back, price go up, everything going up with full community support !!!

Pump to 0.00002014 LTC is not far now Cheesy

Sorry for my disappearance everybody, I explained it all over at reddit. I expect you'll probably be seeing my personal info show up somewhere soon.

Anyway now that I'm back I wanted to return with a bang, that's why I just pushed out the 0.50 update

0.50 update:
- Fixes the peer discovery/wallet sync bug (more below)
- Adds -walletnotify (thanks to icanprogram!)
- Fixes GetNetworkHashPS function using the wrong block count and not converting parameters
- Update font to look more euphoric

There was a problem where people couldn't sync with the network, this was down to me making the peer discovery only use one room since I didn't want the (at the time) small userbase to be split into different rooms. Thanks to the recent surge in activity that room got filled up and new people couldn't join. 0.50 fixes this by splitting people into 25 different rooms, which should be enough for the time being.

Because of this you might be waiting a short while for connections while the room you're assigned to fills up. Don't worry though as this shouldn't take too long as people update to 0.50.

Windows binaries and Linux tarball available at http://fedoraco.in/, an OS X 0.50 wallet will be compiled soon
As always the latest code is available at github, https://github.com/fedoracoin/fedoracoin.

Enjoy Cheesy
Trphy.io
The orange incorporates with the somewhat established theme of the reddit and other online communities. The vote did only have the orange but we may use a variety of the two. The orange is a nice way to stand out from the crowd a bit.

Sorry me again.
I think silver + blue fits much better. It is smooth, more in the background and nice to watch. You immediately focus your view on the fedora.

Combined with orange. When you look at it. You give the attention to the orange circle. Because it´s an hard contrast.
This orange steals the attention.

just my 2 TIPS
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Guys Help! Im getting an error when opening the client. A fatal error has occured. FedoraCoin can no longer continue safely and will quit.
Exception: 11DbException
Db::get: Not enough space
C:/Users/FedoraCoin/fedoracoinqt.exe in runaway exception   
Activity: 56
Sorry for my disappearance everybody, I explained it all over at reddit. I expect you'll probably be seeing my personal info show up somewhere soon.

Anyway now that I'm back I wanted to return with a bang, that's why I just pushed out the 0.50 update

0.50 update:
- Fixes the peer discovery bug (more below)
- Fixes GetNetworkHashPS function using the wrong block count and not converting parameters

There was a problem where people couldn't sync with the network, this was down to me making the peer discovery only use one room since I didn't want the (at the time) small userbase to be split into different rooms. Thanks to the recent surge in activity that room got filled up and new people couldn't join. 0.50 fixes this by splitting people into 25 different rooms, which should be enough for the time being.

Because of this you might be waiting a short while for connections while the room you're assigned to fills up. Don't worry though as this shouldn't take too long as people update to 0.50.

Windows binaries and Linux tarball available at http://fedoraco.in/, an OS X 0.50 wallet will be compiled soon
As always the latest code is available at github, https://github.com/fedoracoin/fedoracoin.

Enjoy Cheesy

Good to see you back Smiley
Activity: 56
Is this the final result?

Think above fits much better with the silver fedora then this orange circle.
Any thoughts?

http://i40.tinypic.com/sol288.png

Trphy.io
Where did the crypts rumours start and what is left of it?

I think crypts will not add another coin for a while.
It has already added 4 coins few days ago

0.50 update:
- Fixes the peer discovery/wallet sync bug (more below)

Enjoy Cheesy
Jump to: