Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 197. (Read 573194 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
never knew tips had 5x more coin supply than moon coin.....
lol
yes, it's already overrated as it didnt even appear on cryptsy, coinwarz or coinex yet. the price for each tip is 0.00000143 ltc now and thats way too high for a coin whichs tradability is so limited (coinedup only) and as there are 108.808.898.500 tips already.. the price will drop soon.
I'm sorry you missed the train  Tongue
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
lol
yes, it's already overrated as it didnt even appear on cryptsy, coinwarz or coinex yet. the price for each tip is 0.00000143 ltc now and thats way too high for a coin whichs tradability is so limited (coinedup only) and as there are 108.808.898.500 tips already.. the price will drop soon.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I had 6 million tips I sold at 0.00000050

Pity me.

Pity me.....
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
No worries guys thanks, will wait
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Dont deposit untill there is a Fedora coin option in cryptsy's balance page

THIS!!! dont deposit yet!!

unless you wanna help increase value and lowe amount of tips in circulation  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Can you currently use the cryptsy wallet fr deposits or is it just for them to test it works?

Do not sent them for now! Several guys already try with no success. And something else... there is no balance for TIPS in Cryptsy to check.
Activity: 19
Dont deposit untill there is a Fedora coin option in cryptsy's balance page
Activity: 36
Can you currently use the cryptsy wallet fr deposits or is it just for them to test it works?
Activity: 84
WTF How are we neck and neck with moon coin on COINMARKET CAP???  Smiley

Moon crashing. Fedora rising. Easy.
Activity: 95
WTF How are we neck and neck with moon coin on COINMARKET CAP???  Smiley
legendary
@FAILCommunity
wow, insane price increase

I don't think so. Mooncoin was 10s of times more expensive, which is not right if we look at the volumes of the two coins. I think that those are still peanuts...

They really are peanuts. We are gonna be in top 20 alt currencies soon

I guess you missed that, but TIPS where 18th (above YbCoin) for one moment in CoinMarketCap with capitalization close to 4 million $.
Activity: 462
If you do the math we are still not even half way to mooncoin related value.

Which to me means i should buy more!! Grin
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Coinedup = pain in the  ass
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Tips will be on cryptsy today.
I'll bet it goes to about 12 satoshi before it climbs back down, and then maybe 15 or 20 satoshi. Moon went to 40 satoshi, it may have dropped, but that gives Tips a 20 satoshi potential.

Maybe, but Moons are 384 billions and TIPS are 500. If we do some calculations maybe it has at least 30 satoshi potential.

moon was released on cryptsy with two other coins at the same time......so if tips is to be released alone without any other coin.....then hell will break loose....may be 50 to 60 satoshi

No, it was released with three other coins. Wink
Activity: 19
This is going to go great, the higher it gets before cryptsy the better, 200 litoshi would be good. This way, it should start at like 6 satoshi on cryptsy
Activity: 420
Bayern
I'll bet it goes to about 12 satoshi before it climbs back down, and then maybe 15 or 20 satoshi. Moon went to 40 satoshi, it may have dropped, but that gives Tips a 20 satoshi potential.

Maybe, but Moons are 384 billions and TIPS are 500. If we do some calculations maybe it has at least 30 satoshi potential.

moon was released on cryptsy with two other coins at the same time......so if tips is to be released alone without any other coin.....then hell will break loose....may be 50 to 60 satoshi

How much would 50 satoshis be $ on coinmarketcap

wow, insane price increase

I don't think so. Mooncoin was 10s of times more expensive, which is not right if we look at the volumes of the two coins. I think that those are still peanuts...

We also arent on cryptsy yet.
Jump to: