Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 200. (Read 573073 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
MOST POOL DOWN Sad..

{
"blocks" : 43298,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 37.11519742,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 2281611056,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

NET HASH at 2.5GH/S Smiley. Well done !!!

Today was 1.8 for hours and in one point was 3.6, but some pools have problems and that is why it's not like 6-10 GH.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
looking forward to see this on CoinEx and Cryptsy!
It´s not possible that this coin won´t be able to trade on Cryptsy.

We all now their only reason why they run this site is to make huge profits.
Why wouldn´t they add this coin? They can already see how many people trying to buying TIPS.

They must and they will add it. No doubts. And i think it will come TONIGHT.
Moon got on Cryptsy about midnight. Many coins got added in the middle of the night.

And think about it. The sooner they add it. The more profit they will make. So why would they waite longer?
So many people want TIPS but are not able to buy at coined up. So it will come for sure!

Why cant people buy TIPS on coinedup right now? I was just thinking about getting some but if coinedups not working then damn .. -_-

Nono dont want to spread stupid lies. Don´t misunderstand me. I ment it like they can´t buy because so many people trying to buy on CoinedUp so the site is completely overloaded. So it´s hard to buy. Everyone can buy. For sure! Smiley
Activity: 84

Why wouldn´t they add this coin? They can already see how many people trying to buying TIPS.

Moon got on Cryptsy about midnight. Many coins got added in the middle of the night.

And think about it. The sooner they add it. The more profit they will make. So why would they waite longer?
So many people want TIPS but are not able to buy at coined up. So it will come for sure!

Why cant people buy TIPS on coinedup right now? I was just thinking about getting some but if coinedups not working then damn .. -_-

Coinedup is just really slow.
Activity: 138

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

Today was 1.8 for hours and in one point was 3.6, but some pools have problems and that is why it's not like 6-10 GH.
Activity: 98

Activity: 140
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
How many Satoshi will for 1tips do you Guy thinks?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
there were coins that had this same thing but never got listed on cryptsy....example........https://www.cryptsy.com/users/makedeposit/100

Zcc was on cryptsy.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Either way tips willbe trading above its current value of 1-2 satoshi. Enjoy your cheap tips.

What do you mean with that? The profit from that coin is like 3.2-3.5 LTC per MH. I don't think that this is cheap. Maybe it will not hit the price of some other cryptos like Moon, but still has good potential for the early adopters of the coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Either way tips willbe trading above its current value of 1-2 satoshi. Enjoy your cheap tips.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
there were coins that had this same thing but never got listed on cryptsy....example........https://www.cryptsy.com/users/makedeposit/100

Please read there forum.

It seems sort of sad that Cryptsy JUST added this coin. Apparently they didn't bother to check out the ZCC site... top post is an advertisement for programmers to fix their proof of stake problems. Btc38 and bter both recently suspended deposits (before Cryptsy added it) and they are planning a second hard fork less than a month after the first. Granted, the site is in Chinese, but I was able to gather all of that in 5 minutes with google translate.

This was traded on cryptsy, but got suspended due to faulty coin.
I don't think Fedora is faulty is it?
Someone just mentioned on Coinex that TIPS will be on Cryptsy within the hour?  Roll Eyes

Id like that.
Activity: 196
Someone just mentioned on Coinex that TIPS will be on Cryptsy within the hour?  Roll Eyes
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Make sure you reduce the fee from the withdraw amount. If fee is 1.00 and ur trying to take out 1 mil, then you must put withdraw 999,999

THANK you! It was the first time to have that problem. Before that I just click on the amount in the wallet and I though that CoinedUp automatically takes percent for the transaction. Give me your TIPS address if you have one.
Activity: 519
Make sure you reduce the fee from the withdraw amount. If fee is 1.00 and ur trying to take out 1 mil, then you must put withdraw 999,999
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I have 4.2 million TIPS in CoinedUp, which I bought today at 38 latoshi and I can't withdraw them... there are already 9 rejected transactions and I'm pissed....
Trading #TIPS on Coinedup is a total pain in the a**

As you can see there is a big demand, and i think #TIPS will reach 20 satoshis @cryptsy

Id rather deal with the lower price on cryptsy as opposed to Coindeup being slow as all get out.
Activity: 506
Trading #TIPS on Coinedup is a total pain in the a**

As you can see there is a big demand, and i think #TIPS will reach 20 satoshis @cryptsy
Jump to: