Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 204. (Read 573056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Serious efforts to bring this coin to market. It is still seriously undervalued. Easily worth 5-10 satoshi. Currently priced at 1.7 on coinedup. Buy up boys!

TIP BOT IS LIVE!!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/1w4exf/hi_im_fedoratips_upvote_this_image_so_my_creator/

Pls upvote this image so he doesnt need to enter the captcha manually!

thx
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
no big sell wall until 100, once that hits the next sell wall at 200, and then the next big sell wall at 6000 latoshi hold to be a millioanire and if you hold long term, you can become a billionaire, if this overtakes bitcoin

I don't think the price will go up than bit coin, there is too much coin on this one. But look good I have been mining it recently and looks like a good community.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Serious efforts to bring this coin to market. It is still seriously undervalued. Easily worth 5-10 satoshi. Currently priced at 1.7 on coinedup. Buy up boys!

TIP BOT IS LIVE!!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/1w4exf/hi_im_fedoratips_upvote_this_image_so_my_creator/

Pls upvote this image so he doesnt need to enter the captcha manually!
legendary
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
no big sell wall until 100, once that hits the next sell wall at 200, and then the next big sell wall at 6000 latoshi hold to be a millioanire and if you hold long term, you can become a billionaire, if this overtakes bitcoin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
like everyone buy this coin, i think with china in 3-4 hours when they see this this coin will explode.

china can buy on coinedup?
thought they have something like "their own internet? Thought they can´t buy on coinedup?
legendary
legendary
like everyone buy this coin, i think with china in 3-4 hours when they see this this coin will explode.
Ive been promoting on coinex. People just need to be aware of the coin. They will buy it once they are aware.

i missed to buy at 40 because i thought it 1000 times through. In the end got in at 55 with my money of moon.
But anyway i´m in. And this gonna be awesome!
I just hope we don´t see a big dump when it hits cryptsy?
What you think ?

What is different on TIPS then (let´s say EARTH) that it won´t get dumped to death when we hit cryptsy?
Ive been promoting on coinex. People just need to be aware of the coin. They will buy it once they are aware.
legendary
all sell walls are gone, now tips @ 57 i cannnnnnnnt believe it

those who want now in must buy so high, no sell walls. We will see 100 in a few hours Wink
Damn awesome

tips now @ 62 WTF 300 ltc  buy walls and no sell walls

those who want now in must buy so high, no sell walls. We will see 100 in a few hours Wink
Damn awesome
legendary
i cant buy because coinedup is broken :/
TIPS overloads coinedup  Grin
legendary
this is heading to 6000 latoshi

I think it will reach 400-500 litoshi before its even listed on cryptsy or coinex.pw

This is pretty amazing. Definitely the next rocket!  Cool

+1

+1
now at 50 litoshi
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093

I think it will reach 400-500 litoshi before its even listed on cryptsy or coinex.pw

This is pretty amazing. Definitely the next rocket!  Cool

+1

This is pretty amazing. Definitely the next rocket!  Cool
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Now at 47 litoshi, omfg how fast its grow. 
Activity: 984
This has already high volume at coinedup + many votes for cryptsy + great community. Gotta be very interesting. Voted! Smiley
Jump to: