Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 216. (Read 572806 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Does anyone know why Coinedup removed the TIPS to BTC?
Any coin that falls below 1 satoshi gets removed on CoinedUp.

I had 3000 TIPS remaining in there, they were only worth 9.3 DOGEs Shocked
Coin has been dead for a while, just dump what you have left, some sucker will probably pick it up in the hopes to become rich one day...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
One question, umm its nice that we have a place to get a paper wallet, but is it actually for fedoracoin?

It says bitcoin everywhere haha what the F.

http://dropproxy.com/u/66C/wallet.fedoraco.in/index.html#

This is a work in progress for the design and they have been working with the developer of Fedoracoin to make it work for Fedoracoin.

Awsome, is there a place with information about TIPS that i'm missing?

That is amazing news, I'm glad your work has paid off. I will definitely be sending some TIPS your way Smiley

For those that were willing to bounty up for an app I will get back with my findings after a couple days of transactions.

Will be installing momentarily, will be back with prelim findings
UPDATE - it is working, currently using it to settle bets with a friend. Check the thread above, get the app lets test it out.
Activity: 224
It doesn't feel like dead, but I haven't seen any updates too.

Would be good if FedoraCoin had it's own forum, instead of reddit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i dont think the coin is dead ... net hashrate 250mhs or more ...  so it couldnt be dead Cheesy
Activity: 64
iTechnoguy
Yeah I thought not that's why I said any offers. At this point though I would be happy to get rid of these at any price. (The only reason why I asked 35 per 5 million at all is because of reddit lol)

Selling on CoinedUp now.
Didnt mean to bite your head off btw, i know I can com across that way.

It's fine lol.
I think the reason why people think it's dead is because there's been so much about the dev like not supporting Fedoracoin anymore. I really hope not because I'm planning on holding onto some of these for a bit instead of dumping them all.
One question, umm its nice that we have a place to get a paper wallet, but is it actually for fedoracoin?

It says bitcoin everywhere haha what the F.

http://dropproxy.com/u/66C/wallet.fedoraco.in/index.html#
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Why do you say coin died?  Is it dead?
Activity: 70
Yeah I thought not that's why I said any offers. At this point though I would be happy to get rid of these at any price. (The only reason why I asked 35 per 5 million at all is because of reddit lol)

Selling on CoinedUp now.
Didnt mean to bite your head off btw, i know I can com across that way.
Activity: 99
Just bought 500 million TIPS Cheesy

Great coin with a bright future!
iTechnoguy

Selling on CoinedUp now.
So there isn't any good place to sell my TIPS anymore, because I need BTC.
I guess if anyone wants to buy 45 million TIPS at $35/5 million tips, contact me, but I'm willing to take all offers.

$35 for 5 million......

At current market value your 5 mil  is worth 0.19940000LTC

Do you really think people are going to spend 5 times the price.

Go to coinedup, trade for LTC and then trade for BTC if you really need BTC
Activity: 3
WTB 30 Mil TIPS for WebMoney. Bought
Activity: 118
I have 143 mil tips and open to offers.
Activity: 203
i sell 40 million fedoracoin .

Pm with offer
Activity: 19
New update on the android application, finally overcame a hurdle (problem turned out to be really stupid, thank you langerhans.)

Current problem is that the blockchain doesn't seem to want to sync past Block 9 due to "Difficulty hit proof of work limit".

Again, any help is awesome Smiley
Activity: 93
The authors have given up the coin? Do one thing will be well done, do bad, just don't do it.
iTechnoguy
Does anyone know why Coinedup removed the TIPS to BTC? I'm still mining TIPS because I think it does have some prospect and I want to sell a bit right now.
Activity: 224
There are missing earnings of almost 80 blocks on the official pool.

I'm leaving mining this coin until it get back.
Jump to: