Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 221. (Read 572806 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
When this coin will be on the exchange ? Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
And a third

A tip of the hat to you all.

Who thinks an android wallet might also help this coin gain some momentum?

Maybe we should pool some funds together as a bounty, I am willing to TIP 2 mil to see an android wallet, who else and how can we make this happen?

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Price going so high we crash the exchanges Smiley

I will contribute 2m TIPS for an Android Wallet bounty.

Another 2mil donation for bounty here... Cool
Activity: 224
Is it possible to have a stuck transaction? There a way to stop transaction and start again?

edit: nm, it finally went through...
Activity: 224
wow, taking forever to send coins. Been over 10 min and not one confirmation
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Do I tip my hat, or give coins to waitress. no friendzone wanted.  Wink
Activity: 82
And a third

Maybe we should pool some funds together as a bounty, I am willing to TIP 2 mil to see an android wallet, who else and how can we make this happen?

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Price going so high we crash the exchanges Smiley

I will contribute 2m TIPS for an Android Wallet bounty.
Activity: 196
Fedora is already nr 28 market cap wise once data is updated. I have notified market cap admin. Also there is channel #teamtips for active supporters Smiley
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
Thx

EeqoXUw1XENfLjcWc6nkiXEKeuDtzBunRD

Activity: 84
https://dgb.luckyminers.com
Hi Miners!

I'm giving away 50x 5000 Fedoracoins TIPS.  
+ you get coins for regular mining!
+ 0% fee to celebrate new year!

Rules:
1. Create an account and mine at http://fedora.luckyminers.com (if you haven't already done so).
2. Mine for atleast six hours (your hashrate does not matter, everyone can join so it's fair).
3. Post your account name AND Fedoracoin wallet address in this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-tips-giveaway-50x-5k-coins-sponsored-by-luckyminerscom-382365 so i can send you the money.
4. Thats it!

If you can't post in the thread above then just send me a msg and i'll add you to the thread.

You can start at http://fedora.luckyminers.com.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
not selling buying, it´s better for YOU!
Activity: 42
Selling 1M fed/pm Doge/btc
Activity: 37
why dont we get those absurd sell orders off coinedup.com? huh? we need to get this machine rolling !
Activity: 56
I am still fairly new to posting nevermind getting involved in the coins I mine so how can we go about this?
I guess we need some help from the dev?

There looks like a bunch of community participation over on reddit.

Maybe someone could pass the word along. A mobile wallet would be great especially for tipping.
I have a few friends who have no idea about what crypto's are but they are interested in getting in to TIPS if it goes mobile as well.

A wise man once said....

"A TIP in the wallet is worth 2 in the block"
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
I can donate some bounty for development as well. Invested some funds into this coin and would not like it to stay at 1 satoshi  Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
And a third

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 19
Jump to: