Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TLR] Taler - Belarusian crypto currency - page 28. (Read 24913 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
just hold and wait`s
With time and patience the leaf of the mulberry bush becomes satin.
Many a little makes a mickle.
Every little helps. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 112
just hold and wait`s

we say "the water grinds the stone" Smiley
just hold and wait`s
Activity: 92
just hold and wait`s
I did not even hear about this project ... I think the brothers of Belarus tried!)) We need to study the project!))

smart people live in Belarus) but because of the difficult conditions for the implementation of their projects, smart Belarusians are leaving for you) or to other countries
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I did not even hear about this project ... I think the brothers of Belarus tried!)) We need to study the project!))
as I said in our country in the United States no one has heard of the taler)))
you have not heard much about anything, just like we, by the way, if you have a business we kind of give Tallers for free, to introduce it into your business
as I said in our country in the United States no one has heard of the taler)))

Yes, I agree. If you look at the chart, the thaler had a price of 20 cents. And maybe even more)))
[/quote]

now sell the Talers that were obtained at the very beginning and as soon as the complexity starts to grow so no one will want to sell it for 20 cents
in my opinion the Taler is a very promising coin, and as soon as the POS course appears it will creep up)

certainly. We are just waiting for this
I agree
HODL HODL HODL
Taler Rocket
to the new year x10 will make relative to the current price, I'm almost sure)
Yes, I agree. If you look at the chart, the thaler had a price of 20 cents. And maybe even more)))
in my opinion the Taler is a very promising coin, and as soon as the POS course appears it will creep up)

I agree
HODL HODL HODL
Taler Rocket
to the new year x10 will make relative to the current price, I'm almost sure)

I agree
HODL HODL HODL
Taler Rocket
Activity: 14

I agree
HODL HODL HODL

I, too, buy a little until there is an opportunity)
Activity: 14

I agree

for this time earned on ford Taurus,and some of my friends became millionaires))))
I began to take interest in crypto-currencies 3 years ago
How many people are in the taler's teams? are there programmers, marketers? Or the team uses freelancer???

Taler - it's not commercial project. Therefore Taler team - it's community of enthusiasts. And the community is rather wide. But Team's core: 2 programmers and 2 it-managers (smm, stock exchange listing, community communication and etc.)
WHERE THERE IS MONEY THIS IS ALWAYS COMMERCE!
Pages:
Jump to: