Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TLR] Taler - Belarusian crypto currency - page 32. (Read 24913 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
very,good! Lips sealed
Activity: 14
For the taler will be a very big plus fork. When atomic swaps are made, it will be possible to trade directly without an exchange. Those. decentralized exchanges Roll Eyes
Certainly. For the future of DEX. it will be impossible to crack the wallet, as it is now! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 56
I believe the trading value is going high. Can anyone advice if its a good time to invest?
if there are large volumes, the price will rise) Wink
Activity: 182
For the taler will be a very big plus fork. When atomic swaps are made, it will be possible to trade directly without an exchange. Those. decentralized exchanges Roll Eyes
said that the Taler does not have enough volumes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
told his friends about the taler, they said that this is a new bitcoyne for the CIS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I told my friends about the taler. These are traders. For three years they have been trading
Activity: 28
told his friends about the taler, they said that this is a new bitcoyne for the CIS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
On which exchanges will token taler business?
Not yet known. It will be used in business as a tool. Therefore, I think that with the listing of problems there will be no
On which exchanges will token taler business?
You get a bonus on the wallet, which can grow at times)
If the thaler does this, the price will rise
the taler team does everything possible Smiley Smiley Smiley
it would be great to go to your countries and pay talers in restaurants and taxis))) Smiley
it would be perfect. I once was in Moscow. That was a long time ago. I really liked the city)))
Now Moscow is MEGA CITY)))
it would be great to go to your countries and pay talers in restaurants and taxis))) Smiley
it would be perfect. I once was in Moscow. That was a long time ago. I really liked the city)))
If the taler does this, the price will rise
I completely agree. First you need to create projects, and then make a marker. To make a token is 1% of all this ... here's how to create a website. What would the site become famous for, need advertising and SEO Smiley Smiley Smiley Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
crypto-bonus is a world trend
I completely agree. First you need to create projects, and then make a marker. To make a token is 1% of all this ... here's how to create a website. What would the site become famous for, need advertising and SEO Smiley Smiley Smiley Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
It all depends on the team. As soon as the team of the thaler agreed with the big business about the introduction of a taler as a bonus program, they immediately make a token erc20. Actually, it's done for an experienced programmer 30 minutes
Now the thaler has a huge ability to fill a niche.
Pages:
Jump to: