Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TLR] Taler - Belarusian crypto currency - page 42. (Read 24913 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Now Talers can be purchased on this exchange https://stocks.exchange/trade/TLR/BTC
Activity: 350
Activity: 336
In any case, the TALLERS before the fork to sell silly. In this sense, I'm ready to make relief only for the miners because people need to pay the bills! But nothing, with the fork coming out, the situation will change - then it will be possible to mine not only with the help of a processor, video cards or a farm, but also with the help of an updated version of the wallet that turns your account into a node, with which each block will "drip" coins! Represent it !!! The more coins will be on the purse, the higher will be the profit! And the most interesting thing is that you do not need to spend such a huge amount of electricity as it is now in the extraction of coins. TALER (TLR) will become a modern coin, and mining will come to a new high quality! For TLR-coins will begin to hunt (in the literal sense of the word), which will lead to their deficit and growth rate! // That's where the real pampus will be)))

Therefore, while this is cheap - buy TALERS (TLR) and do not rush with their sale!
Now all the regulators of the world must come to a unanimous decision on crypto-currencies! This will raise the course well !!!
Undoubtedly, in order to accelerate progress this is how it should be! After fork, TALER (TLR) will become one of the most modern coins ...
At the time of Taler's fork, I think the rate will be 15 cents
Perhaps)) I do not doubt that in a couple of years the TALER-coin rate will exceed $ 1, and maybe it will be even higher !!! )))
Wow, something interesting. Belarusian cryptocurrency! I see this at first time. I saw a lot of projects from Ukraine and Russia, But no one form Belarus. Amazing!
Yes, Nathy! There are still places in life where you can be surprised! Although the crypto-taler (TLR) is only half a year, but its coin predecessor - for many years, and it was in the course of the "golden age" of the Middle Ages!!! ))
At the exchange Crex24 the rate of Taler went up. I still had a few thousand to purchase)
Congratulations, Max! Now is a very favorable time for buying TALERS (TLR)!
Now all the regulators of the world must come to a unanimous decision on crypto-currencies! This will raise the course well !!!
At the time of Taler's fork, I think the rate will be 15 cents
Activity: 47
Wow, something interesting. Belarusian cryptocurrency! I see this at first time. I saw a lot of projects from Ukraine and Russia, But no one form Belarus. Amazing!
At the exchange Crex24 the rate of Taler went up. I still had a few thousand to purchase)
Activity: 728
Merit: 19

Over 100 coins on the pool, with more added regularly!
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added Taler Coin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Taler Coin Pay:
Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4553 -u THiM3nKYdt6PiYbcgKBUpBVDncYCtw5Rng -p c=TLR

To mine only this coin use mc=TLR, example below for BTC pay & mining this coin only.  You can also mine this coin and get paid in this coin by using c=TLR,mc=TLR as your password.
Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4553 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC,mc=TLR

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4553 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4553 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/TLR

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=2927

BlockMasters.Co Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4

BlockMasters.Co BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockmastersco-130-coins-us-eu-as-35-scrypt-coins-doge-payouts-2362982

Welcome to BlockMasters!

Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
Here is the head of the well done, goes ahead of the whole planet, and it's good, this small country will raise the economy with the help of cryptocurrency at times
Very good news about Taler. After the fork, Taler will bring additional coins to its owners. Nodes will be entered. The more coins in the wallet, the more coins will be from confirmation to the purse added !!!
Yes, thus it will be possible to mine not only on the processor, video cards and farms, but also using your TLR-wallet (which for this must be constantly online in the blockchain-network)! The more TLR-coins you have on your account, the greater will be the reward) Smiley
Very good news. Another token is TLB. Everyone who has talers will get from 1 to 1 tokens without taking out talers! Like BONUS !!!!!

I'll probably buy another couple thousand Talers at crex24
Very good news about Taler. After the fork, Taler will bring additional coins to its owners. Nodes will be entered. The more coins in the wallet, the more coins will be from confirmation to the purse added !!!
Yes, thus it will be possible to mine not only on the processor, video cards and farms, but also using your TLR-wallet (which for this must be constantly online in the blockchain-network)! The more TLR-coins you have on your account, the greater will be the reward) Smiley
Fork Taler is pacified for July-August
cool project The guys tried. The cold algorithm is well suited for CPUs. I wish you success.
Thank you, Sasha! The cool algorithm of Lira2z is really good ))
Besides it saves electricity well, so there is no ASIC under it, which excludes "51% attack", and makes TALER (TLR) practically invulnerable !!!
Activity: 241
Merit: 10
Mainstream For The Underground
cool project The guys tried. The cold algorithm is well suited for CPUs. I wish you success.
Pages:
Jump to: