Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TLR] Taler - Belarusian crypto currency - page 37. (Read 24913 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Is there a Russian thread in the forum?

Russian branch of the forum about Taler (TLR) of the Crypto-currency of Belarus
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntlr-2649237
Activity: 336
What do you think about Taler TLR? A promising coin? Is it worth buying? Which team?
Of course, it's worth buying. The course is very small. Two teams are working: one for fork, the second - projects under the bonus program Taler Business. The work is in full swing. So it's time to buy Taler!
I agree
Why is the course small?
The course is waiting for the moment when we cheaply buy TALERS, and this is just before the release of TLR-fork! Conveniently Smiley)))
Activity: 28
Is there a Russian thread in the forum?
What do you think about Taler TLR? A promising coin? Is it worth buying? Which team?
Of course, it's worth buying. The course is very small. Two teams are working: one for fork, the second - projects under the bonus program Taler Business. The work is in full swing. So it's time to buy Taler!
I agree
Why is the course small?
We did not hear about the taler. It is known only in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus !!! In the CIS countries
I agree
Why is the course small?
I agree
Activity: 182
now it is a world trend, when the crypto currency turns into bonus balls and loyalty programs. I think that if the thaler is at the forefront, he is given a lot of X!
Thank you! I also think so)
We need to be patient and make proper efforts to promote the TLR-coin and the implementation of the TLB-token!
We will wait for news from the team
Yes, we will wait for good news! And as soon as something is known, we immediately post the news here)
I think that it is necessary to make masternodes!
Apparently, the masternodes is not yet ready for the introduction. Everything has its time. First they start with simple nodes that will support the TLR-fork, which will be released this month ...
Nodes will also improve the course. But, for example, olives in the amount of 10 thousand coins would be better!
I agree with you that using wallets as a node can increase the rate of TALER (TLR). By the way, I myself already collected 98550 coins for the node! ))
Activity: 14
now it is a world trend, when the crypto currency turns into bonus balls and loyalty programs. I think that if the thaler is at the forefront, he is given a lot of X!
Excellent! If you suddenly have questions about mining, you can contact the chat mining:
https://t.me/MinerTalerChat
True, they write in it in Russian. But I am sure that they will be able to answer any question in English and help in setting up video cards.

Taler coin is purely Proof-of-Work coin? Neither POS nor Masternodes are anticipated in the perspective?
In the second half of this summer TALER-fork will be released: it introduces the rules of the combined network consensus (Proof-Of-Wok + Proof-Of-Stake); PoS supports nodes (online purses, with which you can also sink a coin); and will also allow for almost instantaneous transactions.
Excellent! If you suddenly have questions about mining, you can contact the chat mining:
https://t.me/MinerTalerChat
True, they write in it in Russian. But I am sure that they will be able to answer any question in English and help in setting up video cards.
Activity: 14
We need to be patient and make proper efforts to promote the TLR-coin and the implementation of the TLB-token!
We will wait for news from the team
I understand that the loyalty program for the CIS countries?
The loyalty program is not limited to CIS countries only! The wider the spreading of the TLB-token — the better!
I placed a buy order. I think I'll have time to buy at a low price
Of course! I wish you successful bidding)
Yes really crex24 convenient exchange for the thaler. It's bad that only BTC \ TLR
There are other exchanges for the exchange of TALER (TLR)!
Coin TALER is traded on the following exchanges (or on trading floors):
btc-trade.com.ua
coinstock.me
stocks.exchange
Crex24
Uralc P2P
Pages:
Jump to: