Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token] FarmaTrust TDE reached Hardcap - page 15. (Read 6425 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Interesting project, Whats the Hard Cap?
Activity: 5
Best wishes for the project!
Activity: 22
Excellent promising project thats needed with the amount of fake prescription drugs available today.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
The project has already collected the minimum amount of investment? And what is the maximum amount of fees?

Minimum amount as i know is still not achieved. In presale they collected around 40% of softcap.

My question: Is it possible to check how many tokens is already sold?

Not yet, once the ICO container is active, all will be made visible
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
The project has already collected the minimum amount of investment? And what is the maximum amount of fees?

Minimum amount as i know is still not achieved. In presale they collected around 40% of softcap.

My question: Is it possible to check how many tokens is already sold?
Activity: 350
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
Activity: 1
Promising a serious project. White paper is awesome.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
I saw this ann so late...

i am in but only now
You raised more than 3700 ETH from private pre-sale which is a great success.
What is the price and other terms for pre-sale?

0,00006522 ETH per token, minimum was set on 25 ETH

Activity: 392
Merit: 152
You raised more than 3700 ETH from private pre-sale which is a great success.
What is the price and other terms for pre-sale?
Whitelisting opens today at 12:00 PM UTC!

Full announcement can be read on Medium

Short version:

FarmaTrust (FTT) Main Token Distribution Event Info

We are really quite impressed with the growth of our social media community.
We have a core of very loyal and supportive members.
We want to thank you all for being with us.

If you haven’t joined our Telegram channel yet,
 please join NOW so you get the most important updates in real-time!
All of us on the team is on Telegram too so you can ask us anything — and is guaranteed a speedy response!
Our official Admins all have ‘@farmatrust’ by their names.

You can also talk to fellow like-minded Farma Family!
We do weekly pub quiz on our Telegram and winner walks away with 0.5 $ETH worth of FarmaTrust tokens!
https://t.me/farmatrust

On Telegram, please remember that we never give our wallet addresses or ask for any kind of money.
If you have any doubts, please email [email protected].
Now comes the exciting bits!

Our private pre-sale last month went extremely well and we appreciate everyone waiting impatiently on the pre-sale results
whilst we work through various paper works and legal requirements.
We are pleased to announce we have raised more than 3700 ETH from our private pre-sale!

This is almost doubled more than we expected!
This is definitely a great motivation and the response is incredible.
It shows the level of interest and belief in our project as well as the team.

Now the part everyone has been waiting so eagerly for —
 FarmaTrust’s main Token Distribution Event starts at 12:00 UTC on 15 February 2018!

We have listened and taken advice from our community, and after several discussions internally,
we have made some changes to the initial main sale structure (as per outlined in our whitepaper).

Read more on Medium!
Activity: 96
engaging and excellent bi project. it will be successful. good luck
Fake drugs is a scourge against humanity, having a project for that sole purpose requires more elaborate, sophisticated and dynamic performance by the team and the,  community members, what are the Farma team putting in place to achieve this?

Please clarify your question.

As how I read you message, your seeking an answer on the question what we are doing to make our system functional and to be used by the community.  In our whitepaper, we explain that when brands start using our technologie, the customer will slowly adapt to use the software we provide ( Android/IOS app's ). To verify the authenticity of a product, to see how long it has travelled before reaching its destination and various other data sources that are available.

Currently the team is speaking with several regulators and brands across the world, for several trial purposes, but also to be visible in the sight of regulators and let them know what is possible.

If you wish to know more about the team, the effort and the technologie please join us on Telegram, there you can chat with several members, dev's and the CEO.
Otherwise let me know what you seek for , in terms of information and I'll see what i can do for you
Activity: 106
Fake drugs is a scourge against humanity, having a project for that sole purpose requires more elaborate, sophisticated and dynamic performance by the team and the,  community members, what are the Farma team putting in place to achieve this?
Activity: 38
Promising project!
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
pre sale is alive! i think will buy some token  Grin
very interested project and good luck team
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Very userful video.Are yoy busy with a very useful thing! I support you.
Yes the Airdrop is indeed run by us Smiley

The project will be successful, is any airdrop running because i saw your airdrop if confirm,please tell us.

Hi, dev, do you know something about this FarmaTrust airdrop?

link to form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_kA-1aIDUy0YNcLYvlJtqTBiGsiI948N17K0N76inuw/viewform?edit_requested=true
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
The project will be successful, is any airdrop running because i saw your airdrop if confirm,please tell us.
Activity: 717
Merit: 176
Hi, dev, do you know something about this FarmaTrust airdrop?

link to form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_kA-1aIDUy0YNcLYvlJtqTBiGsiI948N17K0N76inuw/viewform?edit_requested=true
Pages:
Jump to: