Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token] FarmaTrust TDE reached Hardcap - page 10. (Read 6419 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hey, we have not got any agreement, nor transaction with Ian - he just reviewed our ICO after submission and part of the team had a chat with him at his meetuop in London
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
its the institutional sale that shows, I cant hide it on the dashboard , tho no numbers will be visible. specific details on that part is visible in the whitepaper
Activity: 154
HI, I have whitelisted my email address but I am not able to sign up with my email address. Can someone please help me
Activity: 210
I've been in the group almost from the beginning of the project and I can answer more questions than you, such as that if you're on the whitelist you can participate in the pre-sale.  Besides, it is quite normal that the farmatrust tokens will be listed on normal exchanges, that was the question of Dani.  Not a word was said about what kind of exchange it will be, so you don't have to answer "we cannot discuss exchanges at the moment" with your standard sentence.
There's no confirmed date yet but it'll be at the end of May or earlier, depending on demand
Activity: 28
Good to see new topic is officially open now for discussion about this amazing project. I like this project this is my most favorite so that I have much expectation from this team!!!
The Zoi token will be used by Ministries of Health to help understand the current status of certain medications with thier territory, pharmaceutical companies to conduct richer and deeper analysis, Law enforcement agencies to identify geographical hotspots of fake drugs entering the supply chain. NGO's to help reconcile where their drugs are being distributed
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I understand, are there any milestones that need to be reached first? If so, would it be possible to provide structural tech updates so we know what progress has been made? Ethos for instance uses a trello board with dev updates (as an example)
Activity: 266
We had good conversations with Huobi about using their technical labs as a resource as well as conversations with their exchange representatives and their growth fund administrators. Nothing signed but conversations continue.
Activity: 280
Ah that 1.. lol my mind is everywhere today.. sorry I was under the suggestion you were looking for a smartcontract for tokendistribution ( eq. the ones used when ICO's run ETH only sales )
Have you ran your wallet on etherscan ( in the contract filtering) , it should force a holding update display the new numbers (the essential doubling)
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
i dont use MEW as wallet , i use Eidoo, normally i see the tokens automatically, but not with FT, for this reason i need the contract ot add manually like MEW
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
FarmaTrust surpasses softcap!

https://youtu.be/akPgQiQHh0I
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Hello. I made my registration in the site and upload kyc documents maybe 1 month ago, even my KYC is approved, but now i understand that the whitelist opens on 01.05 ? Cheesy

Hi yes,

as we have paused the sale a while ago, we re-launch the sale with a short period with a 20% discount, for this part we also offer a whitelist. When you are already registered, you don't need to be whitelisted anymore.
Hello. I made my registration in the site and upload kyc documents maybe 1 month ago, even my KYC is approved, but now i understand that the whitelist opens on 01.05 ? Cheesy
Activity: 121
sorry it is a total error from my side you guys send the token straight to my ether wallet i thought i had to claim them on the farmatrust site.all sorted i see the tokens thanks
"Other industries where McKinsey projects AI to have the biggest relative impact: High tech, defined as software, online and hardware companies; transport and logistics; and pharmaceuticals".
Looks like FarmaTrust is in the right industrie
Activity: 121
Will the economic model provide a stable and predictable cost for customers who need a stable and calculable budget sometimes several years in the future? Zoi requirements will be calculable, therefore they will know how many FTT tokens are needed to generate the necessary amount. However, since the price of FTT will be floating on the open market, how will Farmatrust ensure the cost of the FTT tokens will be stable and predictable?
Whenever the FTT tokens are used, they are effectively removed from the circulating supply, so in a way, whenever the FTT tokens are actually used as intented, there is less of them on the market
ZOI, on the other hand, has multiple other utilities connetcted with the ZOI exchange/wallet
CT tokens, as you have pointed out, but also buying additional data about the product and setting up alerts
If you have any further questions feel free to ask, if need be, I'll contact Jeff and the team members for something more precise Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: