Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Token Sale: 1st Feb 2018 | Gimmer | Automated Crypto-Trading DApp - page 2. (Read 2115 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 115
Its been a while since anyone from the official Gimmer team has popped in on this thread. Do they prefer to communicate on Telegram?

Yes, I've noticed this too. They're busy that is for sure! Telegram channel is growing rapidly and they are VERY active in this channel. Response time is great and very transparant. I believe the CEO and COO were planning trips to Dubai and Amsterdam to attend and give seminars to attract new investors for the Gimmer ICO.
So it is doing good, however it is a pity that the Bitcointalk forums are not actively used. I will enquire on Telegram if someone of the team can answer some questions and/post in here too once in a while.  Cheesy
Just a quick question. I heard there are bots on the market programmed to be the first to pick up a pump on the charts. This because of hype, such as tweets or announcements made by f.e. John McAfee. This is not a purpose of Gimmer , right? Or are these kind of features integrated in the bots too? To be one of the first to see these signals and beat the market to the punch?
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Hey dev.
I downloaded the Windows demo version. When I click on the button "Create Bot" I get a message "Error Something went wrong, please try again." I am embarrassed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
The idea of using a bot to trade in a crypt is strange, why it's not done before, because there are a lot of bots on the usual trading floors.
Joined the subscription company. Good luck to the project!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It's a great idea for those who trade with bots, fine if the developer realizes his idea, I hope to earn some on the company's bounty and spend it on a bot. Good luck everyone!
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Its been a while since anyone from the official Gimmer team has popped in on this thread. Do they prefer to communicate on Telegram?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
They have a demo product, i am currently reviewing, i only invest projects with product.
Activity: 294
How does your platform customize the level of risk. And how in general can you manage trading risks?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
good news for the participants who like to play the game because I see this is one of the very promising projects seen from the rod maps are very long make me believe the project has a very beautiful future and whether there is bounty from the projet because I am interested to see development of this project
Activity: 266
A good project and idea, the idea is just super!
I hope dev will do the best for the success of the project!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Interesting project ongoing here.
Didn't discovered this one yet.

Going dive deeper and read the whitepaper etc for getting more knowledge about Gimmer.

Is this app available only for centralized exchanges or can it also connect with decentralized exchanges in the future?
Activity: 13
This is indeed a great project for us crypto traders. I Just Can't wait for the official launch.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Automated Crypto Trading Platform, Gimmer, Announces Token Sale

Innovative automated crypto trading platform, Gimmer, has announced the dates of its token sale. Scheduled to kick-off February 1st and end February 28th, the sale will afford contributors and early adopters the opportunity to get in early on the automated future of cryptocurrency trading.

Launched in early 2017, Gimmer is an automated trading platform with a wide range of custom features that enables both experienced and fresh investors to trade cryptocurrencies. The platform’s unique trading bot eliminates the greatest challenge for traders: emotion. It also enables its over 800 active user base to earn while they sleep.

Read more on Coinidol.com: https://coinidol.com/automated-crypto-trading-platform-gimmer-announces-token-sale/

I couldn't exactly find out what the approximate success rate is for the bots. Lets say you have 20 bots, how many of them will get profits and what is the chance of losses.
It probably depends on the type of Gimmer Bot (Standard, Basic, Intermediate, Advanced), but is there an average per Bot type?
I personally can't wait to get my bots out and finally sleep again....  Grin Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
What is your CEO background?
What are the skills of your techical director?
How do you ensure the safekeeping of the tokens?
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
It looks like word about Gimmer is slowly starting to get out, with over 2700 members now in the Telegram channel.
It also looks like its shaping to be a big alts season with a massive influx of new users to crypto who would benefit from an automated trading bot, so the timing of the presale in the middle of January and the main sale at the start of February is looking very fortuitous.
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
The features provided in this platform is very helpful for novice traders, while for busy investors, they can count on this platform. I'm going to try the demo version.
Activity: 5
I can imagine for a lot of people Gimmer will be the only interface to crypto they will ever need!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I see the allocation for bounty is very large and certainly very much following the project. it seems his project will be successful with the target of his dev. The concept of the project is also very good.
Word around Gimmer is growing rapidly and the marketing towards the token sale looks to be in full progress. It came to my attention that you will attend at the London Blockchain Week on the 22nd and your CEO will give a lecture! Very exciting stuff and a great timing too, just before the token sale a week later.  Grin
Don’t think Gimmer will have a problem reaching the set hardcap.. But we will find out soon!
Pages:
Jump to: