Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Token Sale: 1st Feb 2018 | Gimmer | Automated Crypto-Trading DApp - page 3. (Read 2112 times)

BRI
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Well it is amazing this project looks like it would be a new breakthrough in the market trading which is going to be a new thing for people who are into the world crypto , it may be that my projects will succes and will get to be the thing that can pull us all lovers the world crypto and maybe my projects would help us
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
I really hope that this bot turns out to be good, I do believe that they will fund their funding, since we all are aware that crypto trading is why most alts even have prices. If this bot turns out to be good it will be awesome.

Will there be a support for Binance? I see that on the website it states: integrated with major exchanges: Bitfinex, Poloniex, Bittrex, OkCoin and many others ?

Its good that standard version will be free, at least for begining for users to have the ability to try the bot forthemselfs first before they even buy, it is a good strategy. Whereas bots that are available today mostly have an option for paid users.

Nice project

Cheers
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
It was nice to receive a couple of emails from Gimmer today, the first being a greeting for 2018 and the second concerning KYC details for the presale.
The fact that Paul the COO is willing to do a personal skype call to walk through KYC details is another example of the impressive interaction the Gimmer team has taken with the community.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I think it will be a successful project. I hope we make a good profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
Best logo out there! The whole design of Gimmer looks great and stands out! I have participated in a few ICO’s already, but never have I witnessed an active Dev like this and a team so committed to help and assist people on BTT, Telegram and other platforms. Gimmer has a working product to release and I expect a large interest after the end of the token sale. Are there extra marketing strategies planned before, during and/or after the ICO? Best of luck to all of you in 2018!

██
▀██▀
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
brand new
Activity: 0
If the trading platform is already ready, then this is excellent. Potentially promising project.

Yes you are right. Now people invest only in the finished product. Only ideas are not enough.
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
Your platform many advantages. Cool that the initial bot is free. Any strategy you can test before buying.
Merit: 102
Nice Project! Good Team!
Activity: 43
Дaвнo нe видeo тaкoй гpaмoтнoй кoмaнды, xoчy нeмнoгo кyпить тoкeнoв, чтo дyмaeтe? я в вepю в этy кoмaндy.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
What are the future plans for the current centralized demo version of Gimmer?
With the release of the decentralized version of Gimmer stated for Q2 2018, does this mean that the current version will be phased out since the dapp should have performance benefits?
Or will there still be a role for the centralized version?
Activity: 350
MEVU allows people to bet on anything, anytime !!!
FANTASTIC PROJECT WE ARE NEEDING MODERN EXCHANGE
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
I think the Gimmerbot is great tool for passive earning . When you sleep, Gimmer works.
Yup, Gimmber looks have big potential to be usedfull on future of  traders, That's will working as automatically while you can do some an activity or sleeping.
Sir, I see you have a trying to join as participant signature campaign, but you're account's had level newbie. Then a mistakes, if you'd to put a code of signature campaign you should put them at "profil" settings.
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
I have some difficulties getting to this thread through (for example) Google. The old page is showing and it's not available anymore. Is there a way to get around this? I can find it on BTT, but for new investors it could be a bigger problem.
Do you give out any information about how many people have registered on the whitelist? All the best for 2018 and I think that Gimmer has a huge potential within the current market.
With bots doing your trading I think profits will be made easier than doing it yourself.

I'll try to alert the team to these issues. Thanks for flagging them.
I have some difficulties getting to this thread through (for example) Google. The old page is showing and it's not available anymore. Is there a way to get around this? I can find it on BTT, but for new investors it could be a bigger problem.
Do you give out any information about how many people have registered on the whitelist? All the best for 2018 and I think that Gimmer has a huge potential within the current market.
With bots doing your trading I think profits will be made easier than doing it yourself.
Activity: 107
I wil try this.join your group.
Activity: 1
Activity: 1
I have visited its websites and read the so called whitepaper, the aiming goal is very realistic, it can help people choose which cryptocurrency to invest, which would be a big change. But the technical details is too limited, hopefully your guys can make it better.
Activity: 488
This is that kind of ICO that have every thing to be good and grow and grow. Trading crypto markets are the future.
Is the presale mentioned in the whitepaper on January 17 still going ahead? There doesn't seem to be a mention of it in the OP.

It is actually written in the OP too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Token Sale Dates
Presale start: 17 January 2018
Presale finish: 31 January 2018 or when the presale cap is reached
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 more weeks and the games will begin!
Gimmer, to make life more easy for us and spend more time with the girlfriend!  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Amazing and interesting project for Automatic trading, this is the best choice for our investing! Goodluck to you, Gimmer!
Pages:
Jump to: