Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Token Sale: 1st Feb 2018 | Gimmer | Automated Crypto-Trading DApp - page 4. (Read 2760 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
Hello! This project looks very exciting.
Joined your Telegram and twitter! Wink
Activity: 50
Had been looking for such project quite a while.  Contributed to the token sales and awaiting for the project to launch.
Activity: 32
Nice. What a great tool to earn with cryptocurrency since i don't have much time to watch the market. Kudos!
Activity: 125
a great project with a good general token public sale provides an opportunity to earn profitable investment bonuses and build this great project
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Thank you for the comparision @Andeze17! Although it is what you said, comparing apples with oranges and they’ll won’t come close (yet, or never will) to Gimmer.

This is also incredible to see! Just caught my eye in the TG channel and just noticed it on Twitter!

Awesome work once again Gimmer!! 👍

Nice! Thanks for sharing that. Great work by the marketing team and its pretty cool Gimmer is sponsoring events.
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
Thank you for the comparision @Andeze17! Although it is what you said, comparing apples with oranges and they’ll won’t come close (yet, or never will) to Gimmer.

This is also incredible to see! Just caught my eye in the TG channel and just noticed it on Twitter!

Awesome work once again Gimmer!! 👍
Came across a similar kind of project to Gimmer called Vega Intelligent Solutions https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-vega-intelligent-solutions-vega-automated-trading-app-and-more-2422153 which conducted their crowdsale earlier last month, and felt it might be worthwhile to give it a very brief and hopefully objective comparison to Gimmer.
Vega is also an automated decentralized trading platform, however its focus appears to be on the utilization of artificial intelligence and machine learning aimed at the advanced user, versus Gimmer's focus on easy to use bots, rentable strategies and integrated community interaction aimed at any user.

While both being automated trading platforms, apart from their drastic target audience and implementation differences, which would be comparing apples to oranges, a significant difference Gimmer has with Vega appears to be stage of development.
At the moment Vega is just purely Proof of Concept and according to the roadmap appears to be quite some time away from having a working and testable product. Gimmer however already has a working demo that has undergone comprehensive testing, and significant project milestones in the upcoming year.

The key feature of Gimmer is easy to use, rentable bots, which allows users of any level and especially novices to be able to easily utilize advanced bots and strategies.
Sometime down the road, if and when Vega (or other similar platforms utilizing complex concepts such as AI and machine learning and aimed at advanced users ) become a reality, it will be interesting to compare its performance versus the performance of advanced bots that could be easily rented on Gimmer by any user.

Activity: 2
I'm really looking forward to the gimmer project. I just both some tokens. :-)
Activity: 210
Cool to be in this kind of project. More success to the team and developers !  Wink
Activity: 128
Merit: 22
Life is like a box of chocolates :)
I’m glad to find out that Gimmer is continuing their developments, even if the soft cap won’t get reached. I’m sure it will. Last day of the 20% is now active. And then they have another 3 weeks of token sale. I just saw that this week is 3x stakes reward for bounties when you join Telegram, so I will definetly join the channel now! Thank you Gimmer!
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
This coin would most likely be the best coin for traders. However,   a video tutorial  would do justice on how to use.

That is a lovely idea but if you look on Youtube you'll find some videos showing how to use the demo, like this one for example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or6GSM2ZJ4k

They're about to release a Beta so the testers can use and then a lot of new videos will pop up 'cause the beta version is closer to the real DApp that will be released in June =P

We're all very excited to see these bots live and running ooh wee!!!
Activity: 1
My cousin told me about this project. I’m a complete stranger when it comes to trading in crypto’s and trading in a whole for that matter. I got a busy life already, so I’m very interested in the idea of having a bot to do the trades for me. What are the minimum requirements for a Windows laptop to run the eventual product which will be launched in June?
Activity: 2
felicidades !!! me parece un proyecto genial y transparente....sigan adelante!!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
A third is already collected and we have more then 3 weeks to go in the Public Sale. Whatever happens, Soft Cap or not, the wonderful project of Gimmer will have a future! But I’m still very confident that the Soft Cap will be reached without too much of a problem.. Because the strength of Gimmer will come largely from its community, we already can do a lot of things to build on this. For us it’s praticly no effort to go to YouTube and follow the channel and like some video’s. Follow them on Twitter, FB etc.. Gimmer will achieve great things and they will all continue to work their asses of. Lets return this favor!

If you haven’t already, contribute now! 1,5 days left before the 20% bonus deal will end!
FEBRUARY 8TH 2018, 12:00:00 UTC is the start of the 2nd week with 15%.
There was a new blog article posted yesterday https://medium.com/@GimmerBot/gimmers-first-new-feature-for-2019-mobile-app-to-see-how-your-bots-are-doing-738eae72c990 talking about the Gimmer DApp and the Gimmer mobile app, two of the most exciting releases in the roadmap.
The Gimmer DApp is intended to launch in Q2 this year, while the mobile app is split into two versions with the first version intended for release in Q1 2019.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Joined to the bounty campain and will use Gimmer for sure. I wish the best of luck to the project!
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
Activity: 29
This is a nice project that will benefits all of us.I hope all traders will accompanied by this bot.
Activity: 275
Merit: 2
"Trade with profit"
Excellent Project and looks promising.I would love to invlove  this project.All the details are very impressive.It really attracts  to people who want to invest.
Activity: 1
I read the white paper and I feel the project will be a great success. let's see how to project team handle this one, my eyes would be on the lookout for this.
Pages:
Jump to: