Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Token Sale: 1st Feb 2018 | Gimmer | Automated Crypto-Trading DApp - page 5. (Read 2760 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I've read the Whitepaper and I'm impressed, your project looks great and I like very much that you have a realistic time-plan, so I'm really looking forward to the release of the first working bots, it would definitely help to cope with the volatility on the crypto markets.
Activity: 31
I've checked at the project, and it looks promising, It uses advanced algorithmic trading bots that requires no programming skills, it made easy for those newbies in crypto trading.Its simplicity alone would take attention to people to be involve in this project. count me in!
Activity: 15
Activity: 34
The simplicity of the project always attract many client I'm looking forward for this project success and I guess this will become popular soon. Wink
Activity: 7
for one, i love the logo. i think the idea of auto trading is cool and i hope gimmer brings an edge to the table. team looks nice and the project scale is achievable. let's go team....
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
I am one of the many supporters of Gimmer because I believe in its lucrative potential. Cryptocurrency trading can be a very lucrative thing to venture into but on the other side of the coin is that it can be too risky especially because it has a very high volatility compared to other investment vehicle. Surely a newcomer to the scene can be trapped. Hopefully, this scenario can be changed with the coming of automated trading platform offered by Gimmer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
hi mr Rok420 how can i get referrals id on telegrams i just join there, and i want to join bounty facebook too, thanks
copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
GIMMER BOUNTY x2/x3 STAKES WEEK 11
It’s pretty simple really, all reports that will qualify will bring you DOUBLE STAKES for Twitter and Facebook bounty campaign. The only additional requirement for Week 11 posts and twitts is “GIMMER TOKEN SALE IS ON” message included in your ORIGINAL post! In addition we will award TRIPLE stakes to all new Telegram joiners (https://t.me/gimmertoken) so if you haven’t yet - Join our TG in week 11, if you already did, tell your girlfriend and brother and sister and mother… Smiley
[/center]

Gimmer Bounty thread|https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ann-gimmer-automated-crypto-trading-dapp-1600-eth-now-live-2760619
Activity: 64
Gimmer aims to demonstrate how we are using our teams’ expertise to make cryptocurrency trading easy and accessible for everyone.
Activity: 101
# BIG ICO, excited to be part of it....long way to go and bang the crypto currency market........
Activity: 1
This coin would most likely be the best coin for traders. However,   a video tutorial  would do justice on how to use.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I think that the project will be very much in demand in the future
Activity: 16
I was very interested in this project!
Activity: 112
Hi Gimmer Team,

I found this project interesting. Automated Crypto trading is new thing coming in this crytpocurrency world. Best of luck.
But, I don't much details about how Automated things will work and how it will better than traditional trading?
Can you please elaborate on it, if would be helpful..

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Orient
You are only accepting ETH?
i think yes, because only eth images on there (tread). but, asking to developers make us certain about that.
Activity: 44
The project looks very good and worth paying attention to it. A decentralized application for automatic crypto currency trading will greatly facilitate the task for traders. Even in the project like, then that by creating your bot it can be easily and without problems to test, both in real time and back-testing. You can get a good bot, which can be rented.
thank!
Activity: 32
You are only accepting ETH?
Activity: 79
This is an interesting project,I think this project is very useful for many novice traders,our platform many advantages.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
I see this project must be very perspective. I trust in this token. It will trading soon with good price. My wishes for the team of founders are good luck. I is permanent participant of yours bounty company.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
The Gimmer project is really a large-scale and promising project, the test version of the trading robot Gimmer has been working since February 2017. The given project will allow to get and use trading bots to ordinary people far from programming. I'm looking forward to the moment when I can try it in business.
Pages:
Jump to: