Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡█[ANN] ⚡█[Token Sale 29 November] █⚡KARMA. Economy of Trust⚡█ - page 2. (Read 7059 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In case I lend money or token, what guarantee will I have that the debtor will pay me according to the deadline?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Has everyone not realized by now that FOMO has run its course of forcing people to throw their crypto at way too many projects with nothing but a nicely packaged PR story?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
when has that become the only due diligence question when analyzing an investment opportunity?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I would encourage those of you in this group chat to ask questions about Karma based on the White Paper and other materials we produced.
Activity: 308
 how tens of thousands of investors feel lied to and cheated by founders who played to their tune and created FOMO
Activity: 322
The way ICOs were promoted in the recent past was not very healthy and look how many cases of scandal there are now
Activity: 210
Can US Persons participate in presale?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
we will publish the fourth press release and it will include details about the pre-sale and any other material pieces of news
We had two press releases through which we announced how much we secured from our investors.
I want to know the progress of the project.
How much ETH did you collect up to now?
The development of the project is in full swing. A strong team and a good idea.
When can i receive my token?
Activity: 238
Agreement was marked with the token delivery date on November 14th, but I have not received my token yet. When can I get it?
Did you sign that original version of the contract or the second version sent out by Dylan Marer, CEO of Karma?
Activity: 224
Agreement was marked with the token delivery date on November 14th, but I have not received my token yet. When can I get it?
i dont this so you can join it
I made something for the Korean people about karma.
Merit: 11
 Do it has a bounty group? Cool Cool
I need more information about karma, please.
When the end of the ICO- karma Huh
Activity: 238
 Karmas relationships are so valuable that I can’t wait to continue to grow with them in the future.
 They have a vetted world class team. I am very very excited
Pages:
Jump to: