Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡█[ANN] ⚡█[Token Sale 29 November] █⚡KARMA. Economy of Trust⚡█ - page 4. (Read 7059 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 58
#Karma at the Russian Parliament. Collaborating with senators to legalize the crypto assets.

https://i.imgur.com/9fhnnsA.jpg
Activity: 1064
Merit: 509
https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized
Just need to ask few question.
- Has the ICO started/Will you open ICO?
- Will you open some bounty campaigns?

Dear Nggedebus,

There's a presale live now. ITO will be at November, 2017.

We have bounty campaigns for bloggers with lots of subscribers (more than 5000) or for journalists of popular websites.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Just need to ask few question.
- Has the ICO started/Will you open ICO?
- Will you open some bounty campaigns?
At the first glance, just by knowing the name of the coin "Karma" that whats make it a little horrifying. But after reading more then realized that this is just a coins for loan.
Good luck.

Yes, I understand, the Karma word may have lots of translations Smiley
But one of the key points of our scoring algo will be the users' Karma: how responsible is he? what is his "path" of doing business?

Anyway, thanks for the review Smiley
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
At the first glance, just by knowing the name of the coin "Karma" that whats make it a little horrifying. But after reading more then realized that this is just a coins for loan.
Good luck.
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
It's really good idea..
Good Luck
[quote

Community members can offer any loan conditions: with collateral or without it, with interest rate or without it, with mandatory repayment or without it

What would happen if community member fails to repay his loan?
Your p2p system does not gurantee repayments of loans at all?

[/quote]

Dear alteracoin:

What If The Loan Will Not Be Repayed? Answer for one of the most popular question
— Mutual responsibility: in case of loan default the reputation and deposit goes down for each participant of the transaction. In case of success — they both goes up.
— Every loan is an e-contract having a legal force.
— The network of the p2p-insrurers provides the insurance. Also, the Karma itself moves
some part of the income to the global mutual insurance fund.
— The network of the local p2p-agents can help to rebuy the loan.
— Open API for connecting the thousands of scoring parameters.
— Recommendations for creating maximum diversified investments portfolios.
— Gentle involvement of the new community members via existing solid professional or local
communities.
— Karma itself moves part of the income to the Mutual Aid Fund to cover some losses of the
community members.
— Karma has the «social delegate» role for offline check of new members (like in AriBnB).

Also there's positive track record:
97% Repayment rate at the international Kiva platform. 1.6 mil. of people.
8% Late or charged off at Lending club p2p-lending project (US).
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
[quote

Community members can offer any loan conditions: with collateral or without it, with interest rate or without it, with mandatory repayment or without it

[/quote]

What would happen if community member fails to repay his loan?
Your p2p system does not gurantee repayments of loans at all?
It depends on which wallet you have used to buy tokens.

Jaxx. I sent $2000 in ETH.

1. You can login via your private key at http://myetherwallet.com/ (keep calm, they don't hold your keys). Then push the Add Custom Token button rightside.

2. If don't want to use your private key outside the Jaxx, you can ask us gently, and we'll check your token balance via smart contract method and send you a screenshot.

Jaxx. I sent $2000 in ETH.
How can I see my token balance?
Dear friends, the pre-ITO started, we've got 72k of 500k, and there's 40k pending in BTC transactions (converting to ETH).

Feel free to participate, because at the ITO we'll swap pre-ITO tokens to ITO-tokens 1 to 5.
And also: yesterday we've signed the contract with Open Ledger and they will be our promotion partner for both pre-ITO and ITO Smiley

If you have any questions — feel free to ask in Telegram:
https://t.me/karmaproject — Russian
https://t.me/karmaprojecten — English
This is a good project, and the blockchain is still very good for P2P. It is a good idea to reduce management risk, simplify operation and improve efficiency.

Dear akai, thanks for the positive evaluation Smiley
Yes, we are already doing p2p-lending in offline and online (without blockchain) since 2014, and have very positive experience.
Pages:
Jump to: