Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ Token sale ] 🌏 CETAN - CRYPTO BANKING 🏦 - page 2. (Read 447 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
I have difficulty when accessing website https://cetan.io/, this feels very heavy. is that my connection? apparently not because I can easily access other project websites
It's not only you but all of the people faced the same problem because the site is not building properly. I hope that someone can audit this one to reveal the possibility of suspicious thing to happen.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
Now we are finalizing the information site with all the integrations for the sale of tokens SET and internal banking functionality I think we will see all this in the next few days

It is true! I just visited cetan.io and it is very slow. Please correct this soon, because everyone will see the website as the main information.
It took me a lot of time to visit the site and this is definitely the problem that the team needs to fix soon because all the information about the project will usually appear here. In addition, if the project has a good interface, investors will tend to read more white papers and will soon be more interested if more people are listed by a high liquidity exchange.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Now we are finalizing the information site with all the integrations for the sale of tokens SET and internal banking functionality I think we will see all this in the next few days

It is true! I just visited cetan.io and it is very slow. Please correct this soon, because everyone will see the website as the main information.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1603
hmph..

Thank you, the account is blocked and we do not have access to that branch, the Manager of the last Aleksandr_ov branch participated in the survey and was blocked, we do not have a duplicate at the moment!

I want to ask few question
1. Aleksandr_ov one of your team or just a thread announcer for this forum?

If he was one of your team, i think you need to create a thread on Meta board to unblocked the aleksandr_ov account if possible. But, if you mean blocked is you can't sign in to that account, you can request to moderator (use report to moderator button) to locked his thread so no more member create a post there.

2. when I open your sites, always redirected to login page. It is normal?
Activity: 46
Merit: 2
CETAN - CRYPTO BANKING
Where we can see the team of this project? I visit the site, but I'm always directed to the login page. a site should have the home page right? where usually we can see the more description there Sad

I have difficulty when accessing website https://cetan.io/, this feels very heavy. is that my connection? apparently not because I can easily access other project websites

Are all countries ven allowed to register to your platform?

It looks very pro but it seems like I can't get an email after registering there, I tried doing it again but I guess it restricts some countries. You are also saying about IEO but I have not seen the information about which exchange are you doing this.
Sir, we have a payment service and are developing it. we launched the financing process not with an idea, but with a finished product. As for IEO, we are currently actively engaged in this process and will inform you about it in the near future. Follow our social networks!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
Where we can see the team of this project? I visit the site, but I'm always directed to the login page. a site should have the home page right? where usually we can see the more description there Sad
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

Are all countries ven allowed to register to your platform?

It looks very pro but it seems like I can't get an email after registering there, I tried doing it again but I guess it restricts some countries. You are also saying about IEO but I have not seen the information about which exchange are you doing this.
CETAN - CRYPTO BANKING
If you will issue your own bank card, does it mean that your company is under the laws of Central Bank of the country where you are registered? What kind of security are you going to offer to your clients here? And if you can withdraw funds via Mastercard, Visa, Alipay, and others - do you have agreement with those third party services to process this kind of withdrawal?
We work within the legal framework of the European Union.
The security of our personal account is provided by the Java programming language, blockchain, and full deployment of the BTC, LTC, and ETH nodes. Our token is made on ERC 20 link to GitHub in the feed of information about us.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Is the whitepaper and the site now has fully launched dev? based on the announcement in the bounty thread, the campaign program will be resumed after the site and the whitepaper are run completely, if so then there is no harm for the program got resumed and let the participant continue their work again.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
If you will issue your own bank card, does it mean that your company is under the laws of Central Bank of the country where you are registered? What kind of security are you going to offer to your clients here? And if you can withdraw funds via Mastercard, Visa, Alipay, and others - do you have agreement with those third party services to process this kind of withdrawal?
CETAN - CRYPTO BANKING
may i know why you create new ANN? i saw you already have ANN thread here and already have conversation there. as i know is not allowed and should be locked one of them.
Thank you, the account is blocked and we do not have access to that branch, the Manager of the last Aleksandr_ov branch participated in the survey and was blocked, we do not have a duplicate at the moment!
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
may i know why you create new ANN? i saw you already have ANN thread here and already have conversation there. as i know is not allowed and should be locked one of them.
CETAN - CRYPTO BANKING
Hello. We launched a branch from the official channel on the bitcointalk
CETAN - CRYPTO BANKING

Pages:
Jump to: