Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN SALE] 💰 💰Real Property Token 💰 💰 - page 3. (Read 4679 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Why your token doesn't have smart contract until now?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
GOOD NEWS GUYS PLEASE CHECK RPT SITE AND IT'S WHITEPAPER
3000 RPT = 1 ETH , CHANGE TO 20,000 RPT = 1 ETH Grin

Yes. this is true, which is good, just that the token price is now lower than intended before. According to the team,  they don't need that much funds anymore to implement their project plans to create.
Activity: 272
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
GOOD NEWS GUYS PLEASE CHECK RPT SITE AND IT'S WHITEPAPER
3000 RPT = 1 ETH , CHANGE TO 20,000 RPT = 1 ETH Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
this project is one big project and its nice ico i like with this project.
Activity: 38
Good Question

We reduced supply by locking away 65% of the tokens, for 3 years. We did this because we have already achieved what we wanted to in regards to the roadmap and have secured properties for the initial projects.

https://medium.com/@RPToken/eth-has-been-great-to-rpt-roadmap-started-3-property-projects-secured-now-all-participants-d1bd4e62f622

So because we have reached our initial target, we decided to allow a better opportunity for those invested in the token, and as the 3 years passes, with limited supply, we should see some good increases in the token.

How do you explain the price of RPT in ETH???
on this ann thread 1eth = 3600 RPT but on https://www.rptoken.io/#TokenSale is 1eth = 20000 RPT?

wether thats mean is you reduce bounty allocation value..,from 666 eth to 100 eth?

Yes that is pretty much correct, we do not need as much funds now as we have secured the projects already.
Activity: 392
Indonesian Translator
Good Question

We reduced supply by locking away 65% of the tokens, for 3 years. We did this because we have already achieved what we wanted to in regards to the roadmap and have secured properties for the initial projects.

https://medium.com/@RPToken/eth-has-been-great-to-rpt-roadmap-started-3-property-projects-secured-now-all-participants-d1bd4e62f622

So because we have reached our initial target, we decided to allow a better opportunity for those invested in the token, and as the 3 years passes, with limited supply, we should see some good increases in the token.

on this ann thread 1eth = 3600 RPT but on https://www.rptoken.io/#TokenSale is 1eth = 20000 RPT?

wether thats mean is you reduce bounty allocation value..,from 666 eth to 100 eth?
Merit: 10
what is your whitelist bonus? I saw price 1ETH = 20.000 RPT. but bonus/discount are not there .
I'm reading your WP. your RPT is a security token? as ETH and WAVES?
It is good to know the project will build brand awareness around the promotion of these returns utilising roadshows education and workshops. Hope realtors would be able to list properties under the platform.
I consider it a very important fact to make an investment. How can i mine this coin? What will be the ico price?

Good Question

We dont have a mine, however we do have participation in projects which increases the value of your token. 1 ETH = 20,000 RPT.
Activity: 8
I consider it a very important fact to make an investment. How can i mine this coin? What will be the ico price?
I joined your community RPTOKEN2017 and hope for a positive result. Already exists whitepaper in Spanish? How soon after the ICO will the token be traded on exchanges ?

At the completion of the tokensale we will be listed on exchanges.
Good Question

Activity: 8
I joined your community RPTOKEN2017 and hope for a positive result. Already exists whitepaper in Spanish? How soon after the ICO will the token be traded on exchanges ?
Indonesian Translator
Mining

We will be investigating alternative energy sources for crypto mining and sharing the outcome within our community, as well as community participation. We also plan to use the mining to assist with our charity work as we are a socially responsible company.

Thanks for all your explanations. I am curious to know more,  Can you explain how the real property token project  creates revenue streams in cryptomining?

I read that it creates the opportunity for Token Holders to participate in Crypto Mining projects with innovative solutions for developing alternative energies creating win win opportunities for all participants.
Thanks for all your explanations. I am curious to know more,  Can you explain how the real property token project  creates revenue streams in cryptomining?

I read that it creates the opportunity for Token Holders to participate in Crypto Mining projects with innovative solutions for developing alternative energies creating win win opportunities for all participants.
Activity: 420
Also why utilize blockchain to facilitate peer to peer transactions in real estate while you can actually do this in real time with clientele and associates avoiding all other complications of the online transactions on blockchain.

I learnt that it utilizes the Blockchain to facilitate Peer to Peer Real Estate Transactions, with the additional benefit of creating immediate revenue streams in p2p,  education, cryptomining, charity etc.
Good Question

The straight answer is that there are hundreds of property platforms around the world and using the blockchain allows a currency and security for the investors in the various projects that are available, without the need for associates. So the various platforms can still exist and we can provide the payment services a lot more efficiently than fiat.

Keep these questions coming please, they are great!

Also why utilize blockchain to facilitate peer to peer transactions in real estate while you can actually do this in real time with clientele and associates avoiding all other complications of the online transactions on blockchain.
What makes us stand out

Firstly we are the first peer to peer property project platform that allows users to upload their own property projects and allow people to fully participate, then sellout of the project instead of leaving their money invested for long term growth.

We have also just managed to arrange to have 65% of our tokens locked away for 3 years which will allow some good growth with our token. We are also arranging roadshows to help people learn about crypto as well as teaching them how to trade, this in turn will create more token holders to HODL reducing the supply even more.

And when the tokens are released in 3 years time the majority will go to the participants, even the company and founders tokens are locked up.

We have also managed to secure properties for the first projects, which means we have that side of our roadmap well and truly underway.

I think that is what makes us stand out from the other real estate projects, we are all about our community.

Come join us at telegram anytime....

Regards
Andrew

Honestly Speaking Real Estate Needs To Be in the Blockchain this ICO is one step ahead to the future of cryptocurrency to buy real estates and to manage them well little by little we can see the future looks like Smiley 

To be honest, this is not the first project based on real estate or in the Realtor business I have come across. Am still looking out for what makes this project stand out from other real estate project on blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: