Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN SALE] 💰 💰Real Property Token 💰 💰 - page 4. (Read 4679 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Also why utilize blockchain to facilitate peer to peer transactions in real estate while you can actually do this in real time with clientele and associates avoiding all other complications of the online transactions on blockchain.
Honestly Speaking Real Estate Needs To Be in the Blockchain this ICO is one step ahead to the future of cryptocurrency to buy real estates and to manage them well little by little we can see the future looks like Smiley 

To be honest, this is not the first project based on real estate or in the Realtor business I have come across. Am still looking out for what makes this project stand out from other real estate project on blockchain.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Thanks for that comment. we appreciate it and are really excited. Now that we have secured some property we are really going to take off.

I wish you all the possible luck & an amazing, huge & tremendous success for your booming business!
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I wish you all the possible luck & an amazing, huge & tremendous success for your booming business!
Activity: 38
Good Comment

There are some nice changes coming due to the rise in ETH, and we have also rewarded the early adopters.

Stay tuned for updates...

Hi dev,

I found out that this project looks sketchy, you ask us to join whitelisting but your contract is even expose at friends and family..

However, moving forward looking to your contract the price of your pre-sale is way higher that the seller on ED. How is it possible?
How are we going to invest in this kind of project?

https://etherdelta.com/#0xdb9dfb67c6388291476b0c1db3b59838c447e1ec-ETH

Worst ICO ever no control to your tokens

Goodluck investors
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi dev,

I found out that this project looks sketchy, you ask us to join whitelisting but your contract is even expose at friends and family..

However, moving forward looking to your contract the price of your pre-sale is way higher that the seller on ED. How is it possible?
How are we going to invest in this kind of project?

https://etherdelta.com/#0xdb9dfb67c6388291476b0c1db3b59838c447e1ec-ETH

Worst ICO ever no control to your tokens

Goodluck investors
Activity: 308
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Hi devs,

Wanted to let you know that we at Zloadr have listed your ICO on our platform - https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=182

PM or email us if you have any advertising needs.

Hope to make your ICO a success!
I don't believe we do have any competition. Other real estate platforms are designed for long term investments and multi story large commercial investments. We are looking at small scale projects and fast turnaround. You can bring any project to the platform. It is not restricted at all. We are wanting a community of people working together to a common goal of prosperity. We are also undertaking small scale projects as part of the platform. Low cost housing is one of our target areas. So you will have theopportunity to participate in these projects. 

The platform looks like promising to me but honestly I've seen a couple of projects like this. I just wonder how about the existing competitors. What is the edge or advantage of this project that can be use to survive in competition.
Activity: 461
The platform looks like promising to me but honestly I've seen a couple of projects like this. I just wonder how about the existing competitors. What is the edge or advantage of this project that can be use to survive in competition.
We will have the first Apps available in the first quarter of next year.

We have been at this project in one way or another over the last 15 years. It is only now with the Blockchain that we can easily incorporate fractional ownership.

When will the app RPT debut? When did the project start with idea?
I really enjoy researching and negotiating property. Doing the due diligence. Working out the angles. Seeing how money can be made. Finding out exactly want a persons needs are. We are always looking for opportunity at RPT to help grow our platform. We are really excited about our project and are really looking forward to January when we will be getting our teeth into a project.
If you look at those Real Estate Projects mentioned below, you will note the value that they put on their tokens was far too high. Hence they corrected to a much more acceptable level. We have set our value of around $0.10 which is still far less then the current value of the price of those Real Estate Projects. Currently the value of the worlds wealth in Real Estate is at 60%. So it only makes sense that a chunk of this can get into Crypto. With IBREA - International Blockchain Real Estate Association undertaking various projects making the way for real estate to get into the blockchain. And various other worldwide entities working out how to achieve it, this whole space is going to grow.

The wealthy having been using Real Estate as an investment tool and a wealth creation tool for centuries. Now it is the turn of those in the Crypto Space.

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
another real estate project  Grin stay away don't invest in this project, look at real, propy and Atlant price before, you're gonna lose money!
Activity: 112
When will the app RPT debut? When did the project start with idea?
Activity: 133
I am Sylanda
RPT is everywhere now, miss out on this sale.. regret for long
The Pre-Sale is currently running right now. Please visit our Website
We will be doing low cost housing projects that you will all be able to participate in. We have isolated areas that are in need of more housing especially of this type. We have worked out systems that can make it fast and cheap, but still offering a quality home. And all the while giving greater rewards for everyone
www.rptoken.io

At Real Property Token our focus is on creating a Peer to Peer property platform. Enabling participants from around the world to come together.

Now one of our passions is on renewable energy. And looking at the way the kitties have collapsed the network and really slowed it down we really need to get more options for people to get mining to enable things to go through faster. One of the ways we are working on is a solar powered portable mining unit. It could be attached to a house or put into a school environment. There would be so many awesome ways that could benefit people and help the network.

So while we are looking at a platform to challenge the old systems we are also working on improving the environment that we are using. 

Come on over and have a chat about it all.
www.rptoken.io

If you have a look at our website you will notice we are Socially Responsible Company looking at some projects that will help the most vulnerable people in society. So low cost housing and giving to charities is very important to us.

We also have a passion for renewable energies and mining. We are looking at putting these things together. More details to come.
https://www.rptoken.io

Our property based platform is designed to help people build a network to profit from property based projects. No matter where you are or what you have, there is going to be a way that someone can help you. You can purchase and receive your tokens immediately. Plus right now there are huge bonuses for participating. 
Pages:
Jump to: