Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOKENOMY | GLOBAL TOKEN PLATFORM | - page 10. (Read 61134 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 07:32:44 AM
Now Nr 83 out of 198. Could be worse I guess.

What do you mean?
Activity: 8
August 02, 2018, 05:56:50 AM
Wow! BETA version and you got TOP 100 exchange on coinmarketcap, it's incredible!
Tokenomy give us a good news repeatedly like I said before. Perhaps it will continue to be sustainable project.
Activity: 23
August 02, 2018, 05:15:15 AM
Tokenomy is in the Top 100 for Cryptocurrency Exchanges!

Dear Tokenomy Users,

Tokenomy is proud to announce that we have made it to the list of Top 100 Cryptocurrency Exchanges on CoinMarketCap!

Despite being in the BETA testing phase, Tokenomy Exchange has managed to climb to become one of the Top 100 Cryptocurrency exchanges globally.

Currently, Tokenomy stands at #85 on the list with a trading volume of USD 4,255,127 in the last 24 hours.

https://i.imgur.com/ewh8qmx.png

Captured on August 2 2018, 11 AM (GMT +8)

Tokenomy would like to give a Big Thank You to the community for your continuous support! Our Exchange will only get better with the full launch that will feature an upgraded exchange on 17th September 2018.

Be part of the Tokenomy Community! Register for an account at www.tokenomy.com and start trading now!

If you need more information feel free to reach us!

Stay in touch for more announcements

Join the conversation
Tokenomy Telegram Group English & Bahasa Indonesia
Tokenomy Reddit

Thank you,
Tokenomy Team

Now Nr 83 out of 198. Could be worse I guess.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 04:34:31 AM
I am glad to see the announcement that the Tokenomy exchange is included in the top 100 exchange. although still in BETA version but transaction volume is very good.
the airdrop snapshot will be proceed at 4 PM (GMT+8), Let's grab it fast guys. free money!  Cool
Let's participate on this event!

Pretty good event! you need to make much more event like this. It boosts volume of TEN on exchange. keep it up!
Activity: 109
Trade Vexanium (VEX) on Tokenomy & VEX Airdrop — 1,000,000 VEX Tokens up for grabs!

Dear Tokenomy Users,

We are thrilled to announce the debut listing of Vexanium (VEX) on Tokenomy!

Starting from July 30 2018, 4 PM (GMT+8), VEX can be traded on Tokenomy!
Supported trading pairs: VEX/TEN & VEX/BTC

About Vexanium
Vexanium is a decentralized marketing ecosystem. Utilizing blockchain technology, it builds an online marketplace that allows merchants to tokenize their rewards and promote their products efficiently.

Vexanium (VEX) Airdrop!
In celebration of Vexanium’s listing on Tokenomy, we will be holding VEX Airdrop, with 1,000,000 VEX Tokens up for grabs!

1,000,000 VEX to be airdropped to TEN holders on Tokenomy Exchange based on the percentage of TEN* held!

What does this mean?
Supported trading pairs: LRC/TEN, LRC/ETH and LRC/BTC

This means the more TEN you hold, the more VEX you win!
For example, if you hold 2% of the total number of TEN* on Tokenomy Exchange at the Airdrop snapshot time, 2% of the 1,000,000 VEX will be allocated to you. This makes it 20,000 VEX!

*Limited to 10,000 TEN Tokens for each user

Here are the steps (if you don’t already hold TEN Tokens):
  • Buy/Deposit as many TEN tokens you’d like into your wallet address before July 31 2018, 4 PM (GMT+8).
  • We will then airdrop the VEX tokens into your wallet by August 14 2018, that equal to the % of TEN* tokens you hold.

Remember…
Airdrop snapshot will be held on July 31 2018, 4 PM (GMT+8).
Start buying/depositing TEN TOKENS into your Tokenomy Account now to get FREE VEX TOKENS.

Do continue to stay tuned and be updated for more upcoming Airdrop events in the future!
If you need more information feel free to reach us!

Stay in touch for more announcements

Join the conversation
Tokenomy Telegram Group English & Bahasa Indonesia
Tokenomy Reddit

Thank you,
Tokenomy Team

Let's participate on this event!
Activity: 8
I do not know why the price of TEN in Indodax is very stable, but other altcoin tend to go down steadily, is there any price manipulation?
Please don't do this because it will harm the trader and will certainly have a negative impact on Indondax

There is no price manipulation, the price is determined purely by supply and demand.

I think so, there's no price manipulation on Indodax or another exchanger. The price is purely by supply and demand, TEN also has getting listed on other exchange almost every month since their launch the product. So, we just still wait and see for the price to going up. I hope it happens soon.  Grin Grin Grin
We are excited to announce that TEN has been listed on LATOKEN Exchange.
TEN/ETH (http://bit.ly/2KJMBYx) and TEN/LA pairs are now available for trading.

LATOKEN is a rapidly growing crypto exchange aiming to enter TOP 20 in 2018 with a focus on liquidity supply for new tokens:

· $2M+ daily turnover with 40 crypto pairs already traded

· Low trading fees (0.1% for ETH pairs and 0.05% for LA pairs)

Besides crypto trading, LATOKEN users can purchase on the platform selected tokens at ICO and pre-sale stages
I do not know why the price of TEN in Indodax is very stable, but other altcoin tend to go down steadily, is there any price manipulation?
Please don't do this because it will harm the trader and will certainly have a negative impact on Indondax

There is no price manipulation, the price is determined purely by supply and demand.
Tokenomy's official Twitter handle has changed from @tokenomyten to @tokenomy (https://twitter.com/tokenomy)
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
As we progress through the final stages of alpha testing, we’re on track for Tokenomy’s beta test phase happening at the end of May. Find out more from our CMO Oscar Darmawan what’s in store for the Tokenomy platform in the video below! https://youtu.be/4WUYd0n0xGU
Great achievement to be listed on CMC, congratulation. Look forward for the blockchain project launchpad!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I see a pretty good development on the Tokenomy platform, they continue to work hard to finish the product and now TEN has list on some exchange
More better if Tokenomy can given dividen for token holder as it is done other platform, so this will give double profit to us as investor  Tongue
Activity: 2
Yes I like tokenomy, I hope too that tokenomy exchange is increasingly open in big countries. I know it will not happen soon but let's hope in the near future this will happen. Tokenomy will soar, we only need HODL. Cool  Cool Cool Cool
WE ARE LIVE! The public beta for the Tokenomy platform has officially launched.

To login or sign up, head here: https://exchange.tokenomy.com/

While we’re close to the final product, do remember that we’re still in the beta phase. We’ll be actively amending layout and bugs so we appreciate your patience! If you encounter any issues or bugs, kindly report them here. Your feedback and support is invaluable towards improving the platform!

Users who have registered their Tokenomy account during the Initial Token Sale period are required to reset their passwords upon first-time login. For Indodax members, please click link “Login with Indodax” to use your Indodax Account.

Remember - The platform is using real token assets so trades are live and irreversible!

The first batch of Tokens to be listed during the Beta phase will include:
- Bread (BRD)
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- PundiX (NPXS)
- OmiseGO (OMG)
- Tokenomy (TEN)
- TRON (TRX)
- VEN (VeChain)
- VERI (Veritaseum)

Here is our market pair plan for the next several weeks:
Week 1: BTC - All pairs
Week 2: ETH & TEN - All pairs
Week 3: USDT - All pairs

The Beta phase is planned to last one month before full launch and the daily withdrawal limit during the beta period will be 1 BTC. The withdrawal limit will be reviewed and increased on full launch.

Don’t forget the TEN discount for 50% off trading fees!

Tokenomy Exchange Beta is more than I expected, Indodax members can access Tokenomy Exchange without creating an account it's cool  Cool but will Tokenomy reduce trading fees at full launch? I think the 0.10% trading fees (without the TEN discount) is good for promotion  Cheesy

Thank you for your ongoing support!!!
Activity: 2
Tokenomy Milestone Update: Exchange Daily Trading Volume Hits More Than USD1 MILLION on CoinMarketCap!

Dear Tokenomy Community,

Great news! Tokenomy Exchange has been listed on CoinMarketCap! CoinMarketCap is the leading digital asset information platform globally, providing key indicators of digital assets including market cap, trading volume, market prices across various exchanges and price charts.

https://i.imgur.com/4s4ybbb.jpg

Tokenomy is proud to announce that we have achieved a milestone of hitting a daily trading volume of more than USD1 MILLION on CoinMarketCap, just 1 month after our Beta Launch!

We are also listed on CoinGecko, CrytoCompare and CoinCheckup! So whichever tracking site you prefer, you will find Tokenomy Exchange!

Although the Exchange full launch is still underway, the key features of the exchange are already in full function. Tokenomy Team is running additional tests to optimize security, improve user interface and KYC software integration. We will be phasing out of beta stage when these tests are completed, and we will work on the mobile app thereafter. Please stay tuned for upcoming announcements!

Tokenomy is running nonstop! We will continue to do our very best in building Tokenomy to become the preferred token platform globally!

Best regards,,
Tokenomy Team

This is a prove that Tokenomy has a great progress. I can't wait for more surprise! Keep doing great team!
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Exchange Update: TEN to be listed on Lbank & Meet DAEX on Tokenomy

Dear Tokenomy Users,
Tokenomy (TEN) will be listed on Lbank, Top 10 Global Exchange!

https://i.imgur.com/arNTMkF.jpg

Starting from 4PM GMT+8 on July 9, TEN can be traded on Lbank!
Token deposits will start at 4PM GMT+8 on July 7
Supported trading pair: TEN/USDT

About Lbank
A cryptocurrency exchange established in 2016, Lbank is currently one of the TOP 10 Global Exchanges listed on CoinMarketCap with a daily trade volume of USD$150 million. Lbank provides the lowest withdrawal and transaction fees (0.1%) in the market today. They also have no fees on deposits!

One more thing!
We are introducing DAEX (DAX) on Tokenomy!

https://i.imgur.com/vU86fM1.jpg

Starting from 4PM GMT+8 on July 9, DAX can be trade on Tokenomy with the supported trading pair of DAX/USDT
Token deposits will start at 4PM GMT+8 on July 7

What is DAEX?
DAEX is a renowned clearing solution for centralized cryptocurrency trading exchanges. Its clearing service is based on distributed ledger technology. Clearing and settlement rules are pre-programmed into clearing smart contracts on the DAEX clearing chain. The clearing process is automatic without people’ s interference. The objectivity of clearing is guaranteed by the consensus mechanism on the clearing chain. Also, customers’ digital assets are registered and stored on the DAEX’ s clearing chain. No other institutions or individuals can access these assets without the owner’ s permission.
For more info please visit: https://daex.io/

Great  progress, looking forward when listing on Binance! Keep it up.
Pages:
Jump to: