Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOKENOMY | GLOBAL TOKEN PLATFORM | - page 8. (Read 61134 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Exchange Update: TEN to be listed on Lbank & Meet DAEX on Tokenomy

Dear Tokenomy Users,
Tokenomy (TEN) will be listed on Lbank, Top 10 Global Exchange!

Starting from 4PM GMT+8 on July 9, TEN can be traded on Lbank!
Token deposits will start at 4PM GMT+8 on July 7
Supported trading pair: TEN/USDT

About Lbank
A cryptocurrency exchange established in 2016, Lbank is currently one of the TOP 10 Global Exchanges listed on CoinMarketCap with a daily trade volume of USD$150 million.
Lbank provides the lowest withdrawal and transaction fees (0.1%) in the market today. They also have no fees on deposits!

One more thing!
We are introducing DAEX (DAX) on Tokenomy!

Starting from 4PM GMT+8 on July 9, DAX can be trade on Tokenomy with the supported trading pair of DAX/USDT
Token deposits will start at 4PM GMT+8 on July 7

What is DAEX?
DAEX is a renowned clearing solution for centralized cryptocurrency trading exchanges. Its clearing service is based on distributed ledger technology. Clearing and settlement rules are pre-programmed into clearing smart contracts on the DAEX clearing chain. The clearing process is automatic without people’ s interference. The objectivity of clearing is guaranteed by the consensus mechanism on the clearing chain. Also, customers’ digital assets are registered and stored on the DAEX’ s clearing chain. No other institutions or individuals can access these assets without the owner’ s permission.
For more info please visit: https://daex.io/
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 10:49:28 PM
LYFE Airdrop — 10,000,000 Lyfe Tokens Up for Grab!

Dalam Bahasa Indonesia | 中文

We are just 10 days away to the start of Lyfe’s Token sale on Tokenomy Launchpad! Counting down to the start of Lyfe’s Token sale, we are thrilled to announce that Lyfe will be hosting an exclusive airdrop event just for TEN Token holders!

Lyfe is giving away 10,000,000 LYFE Tokens to TEN holders on Tokenomy Exchange.

Tokenomy x LYFE, good marketing giving airdrop, especially for TEN Holders!

Yes, absolutely. If they made much more events like this, more users will come and bring the benefits for TEN holders.  Cool
Activity: 1
October 23, 2018, 09:59:32 PM
LYFE Airdrop — 10,000,000 Lyfe Tokens Up for Grab!

We are just 10 days away to the start of Lyfe’s Token sale on Tokenomy Launchpad! Counting down to the start of Lyfe’s Token sale, we are thrilled to announce that Lyfe will be hosting an exclusive airdrop event just for TEN Token holders!

Lyfe is giving away 10,000,000 LYFE Tokens to TEN holders on Tokenomy Exchange.

Tokenomy x LYFE, good marketing giving airdrop, especially for TEN Holders!
Coin Gecko - Cryptocurrency valuation and ranking website just added Tokenomy Exchange.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/tokenomy
October 03, 2018, 07:42:50 AM
tokenomy and indodax is same
and now has same problem
I has deposit GTO to tokenomy but until now not receive has been 600 conf first support say waiting 2 hours but after that say again 1x24 hours

indodax I has withdraw STQ and at first 15 hours receive on my wallet now withdraw again 9 hours still not receive why bot disabled withdraw page if has problem

If you have any issues about technical aspects, please to send a ticket to Tokenomy Support. Thank you.
Activity: 146
Merit: 12
October 01, 2018, 10:56:21 PM
tokenomy and indodax is same
and now has same problem
I has deposit GTO to tokenomy but until now not receive has been 600 conf first support say waiting 2 hours but after that say again 1x24 hours

indodax I has withdraw STQ and at first 15 hours receive on my wallet now withdraw again 9 hours still not receive why bot disabled withdraw page if has problem
Tokenomy announces key partnership with TokenMarket

Tokenomy is excited to announce a strategic partnership with TokenMarket, a premier ICO information portal and advisory firm. Tokenomy will work with TokenMarket to jointly develop the ICO advisory service in Asia, leveraging TokenMarket’s experience managing over 30 token sales including Storj, Populous, Monaco, Civic and Dent, raising over $300 million in total.

Tokenomy dengan bangga ingin mengumumkan kemitraan strategis dengan TokenMarket, portal informasi dan advisory ICO. Tokenomy akan bekerja sama dengan TokenMarket untuk bersama-sama mengembangkan ICO advisory service di Asia, memanfaatkan pengalaman TokenMarket mengelola lebih dari 30 penjualan token (ICO) termasuk Storj, Populous, Monako, Civic, dan Dent, dengan total lebih dari $300 juta.

https://medium.com/@tokenomy/tokenomy-announces-key-partnership-with-tokenmarket-83fd0d4bb6e7
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 02:31:02 AM
when moon?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 11:29:25 AM
thank for full launch today but many things for people know exchange tokenomy, team can make giveaway or contest to promotion at bitcointalk. this thread 13 pages.
Activity: 128
September 14, 2018, 11:29:54 PM
all information is provided transparently to the community, and various exchanges have been involved with Tokenomy. I call this the team that the community wants, it should be like this team for various projects. I see, the names and responsibilities become the main focus in the mind of the Tokenomy team.
Tokenomy Now Supports USDT Market
The “Crypto Dollar” USDT is now available on Tokenomy

Dear Tokenomy Users,
Tokenomy is pleased to announce support for Tether (USDT) - the “crypto dollar”!

First USDT pair on Tokenomy: TEN/USDT

Deposits of USDT start now
Trading starts at 3PM GMT+8 on July 2

What is USDT?
Tether USDT is a cryptocurrency asset based on the Omni Layer Protocol issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain. Each USDT unit is backed by one US Dollar held in the reserves of Tether Limited and it is redeemable by holders through the Tether Platform.
Official Website: https://tether.to

If you need more information feel free to reach us!
Tokenomy will support NPXS Monthly Unlocked Tokens program.

Here is the details:
You have to keep your NPXS tokens on your Tokenomy wallet three hours before 23:59:59 SGT (UTC/GMT+8) on June 30, 2018 and at the end of each month — 31st July, 31st Aug, 30th Sept until Dec 2020 and three hours after 00:00 SGT (UTC/GMT+8) on the next day.

The distribution will last up to 10 days.

The amount of distribution is based on the snapshot balance at the end of each month. For example: The percentage of distribution in Stage 1 is 7.316%. If User A has a balance of 100 NPXS at 2018/06/30 23:59:59 (UTC+8), they will receive a distribution of 7.316 NPXS to their Tokenomy account

Users are not eligible for the distribution if they have <1 NPXS on the balance at the time of snapshot
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 14, 2018, 11:21:13 PM
Block Community Event powered by Ontology and Tokenomy
Join us for Indodax & Tokenomy’s first Blockchain event held in Jakarta on September 22nd!

Block Community: Gathering Indonesian Blockchain Pioneers

Indodax & Tokenomy’s first community gathering event, attended by various players in the blockchain and crypto community in Indonesia. This full-day event in Jakarta will feature many notable speakers representing various blockchain projects, exploring various blockchain and crypto related topics via panel discussions and open dialogue.

Block Community aims to

• Cultivate community growth and positive developments in the blockchain space through open dialogue and collaborative sessions.

• Create more opportunities to meet with industry leaders and connect with the Crypto Community.

• Serve as a platform to bounce and exchange blockchain-related ideas with a strong community of thought leaders in the industry.

Why Attend Block Community

• Be involved in the local Jarkata Blockchain Scene

• Get professional insights into the power of Blockchain Technology & ICO projects

• Connect with Blockchain Investors, Industry Leaders and other Crypto Enthusiasts

Our Partners, Speakers and Exhibitors

Agenda
0900 –  0930: Registration
0930 – 1000: Opening by Indodax
1000 – 1045: Tokenomy
1045 – 1115: Panel (english): ICO 101 (Haratoken, Mfun & more*)
1115 – 1200: Pitch Session by ICO Projects
1200 – 1345: Lunch Break
1345 – 1545: Ontology, Spuul, Muzika Foundation, Contentos, COT
1545 – 1600: Short Break
1600 – 1630: Panel (bahasa): Power of Blockchain Technology (PlayGame, Lyfe, Vexanium & more*)
1630 – 1645: Closing Session

*Panelists to be released at a later date

Do not miss out on the chance to be amongst the leading players in the industry and be kept up to date with the latest Blockchain trend!

Date: 22 September 2018, Saturday

Venue: The Kasablanka (Curacao Room), Kota Kasablanka Mall
Time: 9 am to 5 pm

Tickets are limited! Get your free ticket now at https://www.eventevent.com/event/2589.

Stay in touch for more announcements

Tokenomy Website | Tokenomy Telegram |Tokenomy Twitter |Tokenomy Facebook |Tokenomy Instagram |Tokenomy Reddit