Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOKENOMY | GLOBAL TOKEN PLATFORM | - page 15. (Read 61134 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Tokenomy Platform it self will have 2 functions :

1.Primary Function - Blockchain Project Incubator 

Tokenomy allows anyone to easily transform any valuable offering into blockchain tokens for crowdfunding, rewarding communities, tracking donations or other needs. Tokenomy aims to create financial inclusion and enable anyone to connect with global alternative funding networks for innovation creation. Therefore, startup entrepreneurs who have great ideas can now submit their token issuance applications through tokenomy.com website on “submit proposal” menu. 

2.Secondary Function - Tokenomy Crypto Exchange

Tokenomy Crypto-Token Exchange will support not only in the regional ASEAN market but also the International market. We will be part of the crypto exchange ecosystem globally. We have already prepared to host more than 10 token pairs to be traded on the Tokenomy Exchange at the time of our initial launch by May 2018.

Please be informed Tokenomy is created by the founders of Bitcoin(dot)co(dot)id., the biggest digital asset marketplace in Southeast Asia with over 1,000,000 active users. Tokenomy will be shared log-in with Bitcoin.co.id, so Tokenomy will be accessible to nearly 1M users from day one.

Meanwhile Tokenomy Token (TEN token) it self will be used for :

1. Discounts on Trading Fees
By holding certain amount of TEN you will get your trading fee waived in Tokenomy Crypto Exchange
2. Trading Tokens
Every the tokens listed on Tokenomy’s exchange platform will have a TEN pairing
3. Token Purchase
Token Sale in Tokenomy Platform can be purchased by TEN Token
4. Blockchain Incubator Application Process
Anyone is freely to submit their ideas or proposal to be reviewed. We will charge fees in TEN when we wish to have further engagement and including your project into our incubator.
5. Affiliate Programs
All affiliate programs will be paid in TEN
6. Token Listings

This is Binance 3.0

Activity: 672
Merit: 35
#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator
hi good luck TEN - token of economics fintech blockchain,
and Congrat of the listing CMC https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokenomy/  Wink

a question.... What's the gift Bounty to Tokenomy?

tolong dijwab ya min
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
apa ada rencana dalam waktu dekat tercantum di Market Lain ??

Team Tokenomy sedang memproses TEN untuk tercantum pada market lain. Mohon ditunggu pengumuman resminya. Terima kasih
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Yes you can delete your signature. We have released the approved participants list on medium https://medium.com/@tokenomy/tokenomy-bounty-program-come-join-us-656202988eab. Please make sure your name was there
Just saw this and what can i only say, really? You claimed you have raised 893 btc and 9600 eth but you only giving less than 5000 TEN token as bounty amount (Which only worth ~$2000 ) to all bounty participants? There were lot of other project which more appreciated their bounty participants than yours. Your bounty participants were likely only wasted their time.
Activity: 2
That's good news that I can check Tokenomy at coinmarketcap now, Obviously, I will split my asset from BTC into TEN
TOKENOMY (TEN) has been added to CoinMarketCap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokenomy/

TEN/BTC Market is now available
You can exchange TEN Token (Tokenomy) with Bitcoin at Bitcoin.co.id for free.
Please visit Bitcoin.co.id to begin
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Congratulation Tokenomy was listed at coinmarketcap

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokenomy/
Activity: 23
I am  so lucky that i went all in into TEN..
others are selling at 1/4 or 1/6 the ICO price.
Some with hìgh rating are selling for 1/2 the ico price. Ten is being traded on hìgh volume. No need to pump or whatever. It stand by itself
time to fill my bags before Tokenomy exchange goes live at Q2
I just found I got a few tokenomy tokens, What was the ICO price of a token and how much was raised during ICO ?

Hi!

Here is the price for each phase for Initial Token Sale
Pre-Sale : 80000 TEN/BTC   
Crowd Sale : 60000 TEN/BTC   
Post-Sale : 40000 TEN/BTC

We have successfully raised 893.31312569 BTC & 9675.1314218895 ETH during ICO and we reached our maximum cap for each phase

Please visit token.tokenomy.com for more about our Token Sale
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
I just found I got a few tokenomy tokens, What was the ICO price of a token and how much was raised during ICO ?
Yes you can delete your signature. We have released the approved participants list on medium https://medium.com/@tokenomy/tokenomy-bounty-program-come-join-us-656202988eab. Please make sure your name was there
Activity: 322
February 28, 2018, 06:47:06 AM
Crowdfunding with Tokenomy — Steps to success
https://medium.com/@tokenomy/crowdfunding-with-tokenomy-steps-to-success-e29ae6cf453a

Global token exchange and crowdfunding platform.
Beside a crypto-to-crypto exchange which focusing on Southeast Asia, Tokenomy allows anyone to create tokens, hold token sales on the platform and list the tokens on the exchange; virtually allowing people to access a new way to raise funds with an experienced team — 4 years of managing the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in Southeast Asia (Bitcoin.co.id) and achieved exceptional growth in this area.

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
February 23, 2018, 10:41:28 AM
Signature can already be deleted?

OP was Last Active: February 07, 2018, 06:44:49 AM so better ask this question into bounty thread. But I don't have good hope about the future of this token this campaign is handle by unprofessional person.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
February 23, 2018, 10:34:49 AM
Signature can already be deleted?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
February 22, 2018, 04:40:33 AM
https://www.facebook.com/TOKENOMY/photos/a.2001837399828135.1073741828.1937956499549559/2098322866846254/?type=3&theater

Beside crypto-to-crypto exchange, Another part of Tokenomy Platform is that it allows anyone to create tokens, hold token sales on the platform and list the tokens on the Tokenomy exchange; This Platform will be launched in Q2 this year.

Every New Token Proposal submission must be paid by our very own token TEN !

TEN has a various usage as key features in Tokenomy Ecosystem.

TEN available in Bitcoin.co.id to trade/buy/sell. Visit bitcoin.co.id to begin!
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
February 20, 2018, 11:43:28 AM
why not check supply allocation
45% TEN handled by DEV and TEAM so can dump anytime and scam
go to dead coin hahaha

Its no COIN, its TOKEN
Dev hold more token doesnt mean that dump will occur anytime.
Lets look the dev background, as the biggest bitcoin exchanger in south east asia, there are no reason to scam for "penny" from token project

This is another future that they see with blockchain tech
Activity: 82
February 20, 2018, 04:37:13 AM
The concept looks solid. Two thumbs up! Do you have anything on Git?
Activity: 304
Merit: 251
February 20, 2018, 02:11:21 AM
why not check supply allocation
45% TEN handled by DEV and TEAM so can dump anytime and scam
go to dead coin hahaha
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
February 15, 2018, 04:29:15 AM
My TEN stucked on my account at tokenomy.com there dont have any withdraw button, please help me what should i do?
Activity: 322
February 14, 2018, 05:55:41 AM
TEN to be listed on Bitcoin.co.id

We are proud to announce that Tokenomy Tokens (TEN) will be tradeable as of Thursday, 15 February 2017 3.00 PM (UTC+8) on Bitcoin.co.id — the first-ever exchange to list our Token! With over over $ 2BN monthly trading volume, Bitcoin.co.id will provide best liquidity to contributors.

Listing TEN Token on Bitcoin.co.id — the biggest digital asset market place in Southeast Asia with 1.000.000 active users — provides effective access for those who may trying to get your hands on TEN Tokens as this will be their first purchasing opportunity since the Initial Token Sale concluded.

It provides greater liquidity and efficiency for participants in the Tokenomy ecosystem, enabling them to easily trade/buy TEN as TEN will be used for various key features of Tokenomy Platform.

https://medium.com/@tokenomy/ten-to-be-listed-on-bitcoin-co-id-285721d05f88
Pages:
Jump to: