Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚀 TOKPIE 🚀 P2P Cryptocurrency-Fiat and Swap Exchange. Low fees - page 28. (Read 14728 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
https://irishtechnews.ie/crypto-divas-interview-tokpie-ceo-vasilii-silin/
Excellent interview with the CEO of the project, it's a pity that such information is not laid out here, I stumbled upon it quite by accident.
Such information is best tracked in the social networks of the project, here usually other information is laid out.
Yes, you are right, this information really exists in the social networks of the project. But I usually follow one information channel of the project because I do not have enough time for everything.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I noticed, that this project attracted many experienced experts and investors.
this suggests, that this project should be promising in the future.
Usually such people value their reputation, which means that once they have joined the project, it means it is really promising.
Activity: 364
https://twitter.com/tokpie_io/status/986292348006076417
What are the reasons for these changes?

As far as I know, an error was found, and the developers had to fix it, so the address of the contract changed. In any case, sales have not yet begun, so this is a minor change.
I like the openness of the project team on this issue - they posted it on Twitter.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
https://twitter.com/tokpie_io/status/986292348006076417
What are the reasons for these changes?

As far as I know, an error was found, and the developers had to fix it, so the address of the contract changed. In any case, sales have not yet begun, so this is a minor change.
Activity: 476
Any current activity about this good project TOKPIE? I'm having a busy days this week, that's why I'm not sure what happen last few days. Hoping that Topkie road plan is going smooth and well. Still supporting this project for the future good.
I think that given the fact that only 12 days left before the start of ICO, the project team is focused on this task.
Activity: 588
Any current activity about this good project TOKPIE? I'm having a busy days this week, that's why I'm not sure what happen last few days. Hoping that Topkie road plan is going smooth and well. Still supporting this project for the future good.
I'm watching the project, too, as I think the activity remains at a high level, the community manager promptly answers the questions. The team obviously continues to develop.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Activity: 910
Excellent interview with the CEO of the project, it's a pity that such information is not laid out here, I stumbled upon it quite by accident.
Such information is best tracked in the social networks of the project, here usually other information is laid out.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I noticed, that this project attracted many experienced experts and investors.
this suggests, that this project should be promising in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Release of MVP dramatically changes the overall picture, if it will be successful, then the project's hard cap will be closed very quickly. The project has ambitious plans and confirmation of their implementation will attract many investors.
I agree with you, the release of MVP shows investors the real work and the demand for the product. I think this will have a positive impact on the project.
Plus, if the test results are positive, then this will make a real sensation in this area.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Where can I see the list of languages on that translations already reserved?

Please ask manager in the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255608.180   if Korean language is still available.
Well, thank you, I will solve this question with him, although I am interested in other languages.

What other languages?
Actually this is the list of languages, which we need:

China
France
Germany
Indonesia
Italy
Japan
Portugal
Russian
Spain
Sweden
Turkey
Vietnam
Korean
I see that many languages are not yet reserved, thanks for the information, I will write to your bounty manager.
Activity: 364
May I know when the next day of stakes calculations? Roll Eyes
Is this not a thread of the announcement? For the bounty there is a separate thread, these issues are easier to solve there.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15

Sure. Because of too many people were engaged during last week the next day when you see the updated balance of stakes and referral bonuses into the cabinet is April 19 (instead of 24 hours calculations will now take 48 hours).
Merit: 20
so many exchanges are now. Tell me, do you have any cardinal difference from the others? and where is your team? Can you get more information?
Judging by the fact that registration on most exchanges due to a large influx of users is closed, the total number of exchanges still can not meet the existing demand.
I agree with you. The other day Bittrex opened the registration of new users, but almost immediately closed again because there were too many people who wanted to register an account.

The last time I logged in on Bittrex I saw they force you to verify the account. Does that take long or is it a quick and smooth process?

The logging in, posting of trading orders, withdrawals and other processes will require 2FA verification. A person could be able to disable 2FA for some operations, but we would strongly recommend not to disable them.

I am not talking about the 2fa verification, that should be a no-brainer to anyone. I was referring to the overall identity verification that is now required to do anything there. I stopped using them once that kicked in.

Identity verification will be required at first time (during account creation).
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
so many exchanges are now. Tell me, do you have any cardinal difference from the others? and where is your team? Can you get more information?
Judging by the fact that registration on most exchanges due to a large influx of users is closed, the total number of exchanges still can not meet the existing demand.
I agree with you. The other day Bittrex opened the registration of new users, but almost immediately closed again because there were too many people who wanted to register an account.

The last time I logged in on Bittrex I saw they force you to verify the account. Does that take long or is it a quick and smooth process?

The logging in, posting of trading orders, withdrawals and other processes will require 2FA verification. A person could be able to disable 2FA for some operations, but we would strongly recommend not to disable them.

I am not talking about the 2fa verification, that should be a no-brainer to anyone. I was referring to the overall identity verification that is now required to do anything there. I stopped using them once that kicked in.

Agree, there are many exchanges on the market now because it can grow by 250 times (comparing to FOREX) during next five years.  

Our niche are p2p, b2b, b2c types of transactions. We don't touch traders' fiat money as centralized exchanges do.

By encapsulating different locations, currency pairs (crypto/fiat & crypto/crypto), and payment methods into unique tradable instruments, TOKPIE supports peer-to-peer, real-time auctions, price charting, price alerts and many other sophisticated features, which cannot be provided by traditional P2P cryptocurrency exchanges.

Moreover, the principle of "encapsulation into tradable instruments" allows TOKPIE to provide traders with additional features unattainable in any other P2P exchanges:

Cross-Exchange Spread Trade Analysis for Brokerage
    Dark Pool Order Books
    Full Dark Pool Order Books
    B2B Order Books for crypto-fiat trades
    Crypto Indexes
    Crypto Index funds
    Crypto Futures
    Crypto Options
    P2P Decentralized Lending
    Infrastructure for 3rd party Token Sales & Listings

Everything is conveniently and organically combined into one TOKPIE ecosystem.

Comparing to other types of exchanges TOKPIE's value proposition would be very sound!

All info about the team you can easily find here https://tokpie.io

Thank you. rarely who gives such detailed answers. I will gladly read your white paper and understand this project

Appreciate your attention to details! Please ask any questions at any time.

Also, kindly provide your feedback here after reading the whitepaper)
Pages:
Jump to: