Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚀 TOKPIE 🚀 P2P Cryptocurrency-Fiat and Swap Exchange. Low fees - page 29. (Read 14728 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I am confident that after the announcement of the MVP launch, the project will attract more attention from experts and the audience. At many venues, the rating is already quite high.
Release of MVP dramatically changes the overall picture, if it will be successful, then the project's hard cap will be closed very quickly. The project has ambitious plans and confirmation of their implementation will attract many investors.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Marketplace for sensor data”
so many exchanges are now. Tell me, do you have any cardinal difference from the others? and where is your team? Can you get more information?

Agree, there are many exchanges on the market now because it can grow by 250 times (comparing to FOREX) during next five years.  

Our niche are p2p, b2b, b2c types of transactions. We don't touch traders' fiat money as centralized exchanges do.

By encapsulating different locations, currency pairs (crypto/fiat & crypto/crypto), and payment methods into unique tradable instruments, TOKPIE supports peer-to-peer, real-time auctions, price charting, price alerts and many other sophisticated features, which cannot be provided by traditional P2P cryptocurrency exchanges.

Moreover, the principle of "encapsulation into tradable instruments" allows TOKPIE to provide traders with additional features unattainable in any other P2P exchanges:

Cross-Exchange Spread Trade Analysis for Brokerage
    Dark Pool Order Books
    Full Dark Pool Order Books
    B2B Order Books for crypto-fiat trades
    Crypto Indexes
    Crypto Index funds
    Crypto Futures
    Crypto Options
    P2P Decentralized Lending
    Infrastructure for 3rd party Token Sales & Listings

Everything is conveniently and organically combined into one TOKPIE ecosystem.

Comparing to other types of exchanges TOKPIE's value proposition would be very sound!

All info about the team you can easily find here https://tokpie.io

Thank you. rarely who gives such detailed answers. I will gladly read your white paper and understand this project
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Where can I see the list of languages on that translations already reserved?

Please ask manager in the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255608.180   if Korean language is still available.
Well, thank you, I will solve this question with him, although I am interested in other languages.

What other languages?
Actually this is the list of languages, which we need:

China
France
Germany
Indonesia
Italy
Japan
Portugal
Russian
Spain
Sweden
Turkey
Vietnam
Korean
Sure, when we release MVP and apply whitelist (probably 1-2 weeks from now), we will continue deployment to other reliable ICO trackers.
A good strategy since the presence of the MVP will give you additional rating points.
In this case, the rating will be close to the maximum.

Yes, it's true.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Where can I see the list of languages on that translations already reserved?

Please ask manager in the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255608.180   if Korean language is still available.
Well, thank you, I will solve this question with him, although I am interested in other languages.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello TOKPIE team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The project has just been posted on the tracker, experts need time to make their own estimates.
I agree with you, we can return to this question after a while.
There are already new assessments of experts, the project is really interesting for them.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

I am confident that after the announcement of the MVP launch, the project will attract more attention from experts and the audience. At many venues, the rating is already quite high.
Usually the issue of MVP seriously raises the rating of the project, experts in this version have a base for their good estimates.
Release of MVP dramatically changes the overall picture, if it will be successful, then the project's hard cap will be closed very quickly. The project has ambitious plans and confirmation of their implementation will attract many investors.
I agree with you, the release of MVP shows investors the real work and the demand for the product. I think this will have a positive impact on the project.
Activity: 364
Sure, when we release MVP and apply whitelist (probably 1-2 weeks from now), we will continue deployment to other reliable ICO trackers.
A good strategy since the presence of the MVP will give you additional rating points.
In this case, the rating will be close to the maximum.
dynamic projects that are very promising. may be added to the insurance in this trade so that investors are not afraid in supporting this project. in general I support this project good luck and growing

What do you mean by saying "added to the insurance in this trade"?

It will be published soon (approx. in 2 weeks) with reduced functionality. We will be developing it on agile development model.
Hello TOKPIE team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Thanks! We will do it later)
Activity: 219
dynamic projects that are very promising. may be added to the insurance in this trade so that investors are not afraid in supporting this project. in general I support this project good luck and growing
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Excellent evaluation, but we must wait for an increase in the number of experts who analyzed the project.
The project has just been posted on the tracker, experts need time to make their own estimates.

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Excellent evaluation, but we must wait for an increase in the number of experts who analyzed the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Excellent. I had to ask this question, because it is very relevant. Many companies change their policy in these matters in the direction of tightening the rules.

we are not taking their [bounty hunters] money, so no money laundering exposure.
The right approach. I hope most of the projects will be as adequate and reasonably rational as yours.
Kramblerty
Should we expect the subsequent deployment of the project on other large ICO trackers?

Activity: 364
I agree with you - existing platforms have such a shortcoming as a narrow specialization. There are certain advantages to this, but there are also disadvantages.

The wide spectrum of TOKPIE' possibilities and features will be an advantage (no any drawback) because they are all organically lay down to our concept of encapsulation and huge audience (attracted by ZERO fees).
I will hope for the success of your project and getting by it a sufficient audience that will provide the necessary liquidity for the platform.
Kramblerty
Should we expect the subsequent deployment of the project on other large ICO trackers?
I think yes. It would be interesting to look at the evaluation of the project on icorating.com

Yeep! we will send them a request very soon-)
Pages:
Jump to: