Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚀 TOKPIE 🚀 P2P Cryptocurrency-Fiat and Swap Exchange. Low fees - page 5. (Read 14690 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Hey, I had got my TKP, thanks! when will you list TKP on exchanges?

Hi! in about 3 weeks

or earlier

How come will we come to know about when and were will it be listed in any exchange.

There will be an announcement in all our social media (7 days in advance of listing).
Hoping that ( 7 days in advance of listing) will make a good image of this project and caught the attention of the crypto market. Just wondering what are the high possibility exchanges that make a partner with the topkie team, any idea or recommendation?
Activity: 266
Merit: 15

Hi! in about 3 weeks

or earlier

How come will we come to know about when and were will it be listed in any exchange.

There will be an announcement in all our social media (7 days in advance of listing).
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Not another ICO: A reinvention of the bounty campaign, new market penetration plan and policy update.
Find out more about what's happening with TOKPIE now!
https://[Suspicious link removed]/FegZ15
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

Hi! in about 3 weeks

or earlier

Hi,

Received my signature campaign bounty coins in my erc20 wallet. now just waiting for this coin to hit market and see the response from the traders, will be holding the coins for 6 months to get high profit.

Yes, you right. the demand will be high especially in August Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Hi,

Received my signature campaign bounty coins in my erc20 wallet. now just waiting for this coin to hit market and see the response from the traders, will be holding the coins for 6 months to get high profit.
Activity: 167
whether the project is in the field of token exchange from token "A" to "B" I think this project is quite interesting because usually the token "A" only works for "A" not for others and also based on the rating of this project is very potential for success because trusted many people.

Hi! in about 3 weeks

or earlier
Activity: 28
Hey, DEV's! Such idea are getting useful.
Can we list our tokens at your exchange?!
How to list tokens at your exchange?!

Yes, it will be available at the end of August 2018.
The conditions of listing will also be published during Aug 2018.
Nice to see a good project but just missed it, can anyone tell me what was the ICO price for 1 ETH = Huh TOKENS as when it get listed in exchange to buy it.  Any view that in which exchanges it will get listed and when ?

Hi, it's a token launch instead of ICO. The highly discounted price that is available until June 20 in the cabinet on https://tokpie.io/ is 0.00006 ETH per TKP.

The listing will be made between June 30 - July 07.

The first exchange (where token will be listed) is from TOP 100.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
Nice to see a good project but just missed it, can anyone tell me what was the ICO price for 1 ETH = Huh TOKENS as when it get listed in exchange to buy it.  Any view that in which exchanges it will get listed and when ?
Activity: 70
Can we list our tokens at your exchange?!
How to list tokens at your exchange?!
The creators of the project are those who understand that the world has changed, and wants to explain it to others. Technologies are improving. The Internet, too. Hence, the development of cryptography is inevitable. Many believe that over time, traditional financial relations will become obsolete, giving way to digital money, which will be impossible to lose or steal.

Yes, you absolutely right! Sooner or later crypto assets will be representing the biggest share of liquid assets owned by people + more people will be engaged.

Hi! in about 3 weeks
Activity: 83
Merit: 2
TOKPIE is a unique peer to peer Cryptocurrency Fiat and Swap Exchange designed to help people across the world to buy and sell any crypto assets for transparent prices nominated in any local currencies or altcoins, using any payment method, FREE of charge, safely and easily. By encapsulating different locations, currency pairsand payment methods.
Merit: 20
What languages will your website, whitepaper, and marketing initiatives be in?

TOKPIE’s white paper is already available in Spanish, Portuguese, Russian (coming), Turkish and Indonesian.
The website versions are coming soon.

We are also planning to add the following languages; Japanese, Korean and Chinese.

By adding these languages, we will grow awareness about TOKPIE and grow our project.
Activity: 72
What languages will your website, whitepaper, and marketing initiatives be in?
Pages:
Jump to: