Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚀 TOKPIE 🚀 P2P Cryptocurrency-Fiat and Swap Exchange. Low fees - page 6. (Read 14689 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15
It seems they said that on May 23 will be transferred tokens or am I mistaken?

On May 23-24, the bounty hunters' tokens had been calculated and allocated into the cabinet (read this: https://medium.com/@TokPie/bounty-campaign-results-618576bbb788).

The transfer of tokens will start on next week and will end at the end of June or earlier.

When will the coin get listed and in which exchanges, as your exchange is still in trail mode. Will we receive the same amount of token shown in the cabinet.

When:  end of June
What exchange: it will be announced 7-days in advance.

And yes, you will receive the same amount as you see in the cabinet (your account on tokpie.io)

Now as the signature campaign has finished can i remove the signature and join any other project or i have to wait till the coin are not distributed

it's up to you) You will receive your TKP reward anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

On May 23-24, the bounty hunters' tokens had been calculated and allocated into the cabinet (read this: https://medium.com/@TokPie/bounty-campaign-results-618576bbb788).

The transfer of tokens will start on next week and will end at the end of June or earlier.

When will the coin get listed and in which exchanges, as your exchange is still in trail mode. Will we receive the same amount of token shown in the cabinet.

And yes, you will receive the same amount as you see in the cabinet (your account on tokpie.io)

Now as the signature campaign has finished can i remove the signature and join any other project or i have to wait till the coin are not distributed
What is TOKPIE?
 Is there TOKPIE platform prototype? 
.What are the TOKPIE tokens usage benefits? 

Here you can find the prototype: https://mvp.tokpie.com/
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
What is TOKPIE?
TOKPIE is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange designed to help people trade cryptocurrency with any fiat currency or other crypto assets, using any payment method, anywhere in the world.
Activity: 105
 What is TOKPIE?
Hi!
Are you planning to get listed on any review platforms in the near future?

Sure, and we are already listed on some.
Activity: 49
Hi! 
Are you planning to get listed on any review platforms in the near future?
What do you mean by any payment? Any fiat money by each country can be accepted to purchase crypto assets in your platform? But I like the zero fees. Is it no transaction fees in every withdrawal?

What do you mean by any payment? Any fiat money by each country can be accepted to purchase crypto assets in your platform?
Yes

"No fees" mean that users will not be charged for crypto assets withdrawals and deposits, as well as for transactions (if the volume is small).
But of course, if you make a fiat transfer to a seller you will pay a bank (any other payment method) fee for that.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
What do you mean by any payment? Any fiat money by each country can be accepted to purchase crypto assets in your platform? But I like the zero fees. Is it no transaction fees in every withdrawal?
Activity: 63
When does the ICO start and end?
What is TOKPIE?
 What are the TOKPIE tokens usage benefits? 
 How to buy TOKPIE tokens?
 When can I buy/sell TOKPIE tokens on exchnages

Q. What is TOKPIE?
A. TOKPIE is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange designed to help people trade cryptocurrency with any fiat currency or other crypto assets, using any payment method, anywhere in the world.
Guaranteed best prices through real-time auctions. ZERO fees.

Q. Is there TOKPIE platform prototype? 
A. Yes, we have the prototype! 🚀Check our website.

Q. What are the TOKPIE tokens usage benefits? 
A. TOKPIE Tokens (TKP) usage benefits are:
- Fees payments;
- Membership (to get access to advanced features);
- Subscription Fee payment (only high volume traders will be charged);
- Add-ons (one-time payment for special services);
- Collateral & Interest fees.

Q. How to buy TOKPIE tokens?
A. The option to purchase new TKP tokens at a discounted price is only available until June 20, 2018. Only 3,000,000 TKP tokens are available for this option. To do it log in to the cabinet https://tokpie.io/cabinet/investments/
Also, there are two ways to buy/sell TKP tokens:
- On other crypto exchanges (names of exchanges will be announced later in June);
- On the TOKPIE exchange after its launch.

Q. When can I buy/sell TOKPIE tokens on exchanges
A. At the end of June, TKP tokens will be available for trade on one of the TOP 100 exchanges.
Activity: 134
What is TOKPIE?
 What are the TOKPIE tokens usage benefits? 
 How to buy TOKPIE tokens?
 When can I buy/sell TOKPIE tokens on exchnages
When would I get my airdrop token?

Please give a link to airdrop from which you are waiting for a reward
Activity: 126
 When would I get my airdrop token?
Activity: 29
online brokerage is an important thing in today's business. your project makes business more convenient
Activity: 132
when TKP listing on exchange?

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

Pages:
Jump to: