Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOMOCHAIN - The Most Efficient Blockchain for Token Economy - page 32. (Read 58087 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Community Update — November, 6

Several key development milestones for TomoChain and its ecosystem :
- The design paper on the TomoX DEX protocol
- The establishment of TomoChain’s Japan office
- TomoChain Global Mainnet Launching Series

https://medium.com/tomochain/community-update-november-6-22df1a585b61
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
[TomoChain] Week 3 Development Update
Deploy and interact with solidity smart contract on TOMOChain
https://medium.com/portalnetworkofficial/tomochain-week-3-development-update-e29d51246eff
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
The Tomo Token be implemented in the ethereum network or in other currencies with scalability problems, or will it be a new project but with features that circumvent scalability problems?

As I know they will have both decision. They will help Ethereum with scalability and they will have own blockchain (more faster than Ethereum) with shardings etc. where people will be able to create own tokens on Tomo blockchain. Also they will have masternodes and staking. So tokens in circulating will be much less than now  Roll Eyes
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
How to vote using TomoMaster from A to Z
Step by step guide on the voting system and TomoMaster. From creating your wallet to receiving rewards.
https://medium.com/tomochain/how-to-vote-from-a-to-z-using-tomomaster-2f8948b436a5
Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value
The Tomo Token be implemented in the ethereum network or in other currencies with scalability problems, or will it be a new project but with features that circumvent scalability problems?

The latter.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Seems after big whales kicj out week hand and small fallen price started growing with new forces and soon we will see TOMO in a 2$?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
TOMO is slowly growing and building itself in the background, making new partnerships and inroads into many different places and countries. I think TOMO will stealthily move up the CMC and will remain unnoticed until suddenly it has a mainnet launch with sharding capabilities and everyone who has not purchased tokens now will say then OH WHY DID I MISS THIS ONE?  Grin Grin It is still a good time to buy now before the mooning process begins and you ge tleft out when it reaches 10 USD a token. I think in 2019 this can easily do a 20 x from here.
Someone tried their game “TOMO Hunting Season” in stress-test TomoChain Testnet 2.0? How many coins is possible to earn or win? Its worth or not time?

https://twitter.com/TomoChainANN/status/1054646162844639232

They posted instructionshow to run a masternode:

https://medium.com/tomochain/how-to-run-a-tomochain-masternode-from-a-to-z-3793752dc3d1

But for masternode is too many coins needed (50k Tomo)  Undecided
Activity: 711
Merit: 204
A great possibility to earn some TOMO:

Ask a question in the current AMA on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tomochain/comments/9qbobm/the_tomo_hunting_season_is_about_to_begin_get/

The 10 best questions will be selected by the team and rewarded 50 TOMO each.
Rewards will be sent 7 working days after results are out.
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
TomoChain: How a Stable Ecosystem is Created

Target is to deliver every aspect of TomoChain technology showing both the overview and in-depth research that explains the fit of TomoChain's solution to mass adoption in the blockchain field

https://medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-how-a-stable-ecosystem-is-created-8d09717ce755
Dramatic evolution might occur from somewhere, such as from Tomochain.
Sometimes, big things come from very normal places.
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
TomoChain: How a Stable Ecosystem is Created

Target is to deliver every aspect of TomoChain technology showing both the overview and in-depth research that explains the fit of TomoChain's solution to mass adoption in the blockchain field

https://medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-how-a-stable-ecosystem-is-created-8d09717ce755
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
What is this Veloxchain? I tried to read inf. on their site about this blockchain, but can't understand. What relation have bikes, scooters to their blockchain? They didn't have ICO? Because I can't find any info about token sale as well. How their tokens were or will be distributed? Through airdrop?
Me too, I have to discover about the Veloxchain, which made partnership with Tomochain.
The team also announced the partnership last previous days.
Let's see how two chains can corporate and mature together.
What is this Veloxchain? I tried to read inf. on their site about this blockchain, but can't understand. What relation have bikes, scooters to their blockchain? They didn't have ICO? Because I can't find any info about token sale as well. How their tokens were or will be distributed? Through airdrop?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
TomoChain — VeloxChain Partnership Announcement

TomoChain and VeloxChain announce their partnership to create a blockchain-based decentralized mobility network

https://medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-veloxchain-partnership-announcement-84c603a9c689

Recently, I read news that TOMOchain made official educational partnership on blockchain technology with Vietnam National University at Hanoi.
Best wishes for the partnership.

That's great news. I like to see all these new collaborations take place with TOMOCHAIN and am also looking forward to what happens in Japan. Now is a great time to stock up on TOMO while the price is being suppressed due to low volume and BTC volatility, before the next leg up. If you want to accumulate more TOMO I think now is the time to do so and fill your bags while it is dirt cheap and under 50 cents a pop. I will keep trying to accumulate anything before it hits one dollar. After that will just let it ride all the way up to 10 USD and see from there what my next strategic decision will be.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
There is much promise in this project and I hope it will be successful in releasing its mainnet and sharding capabilities soon before the year is out. We are all too worn out by this bear market and hope to see some better things happen, especially to such promising projects like TOMOCHAIN. This is an important holding in our dying portfolio and despite the market crash today, I am still hopeful that TOMOCHAIN will do well over the coming years. I am not optimistic in general about 2018, it has been a bad year for us but we are glad we found TOMOCHAIN as a good quality project for the long term. I do hope they collaborate with PundiX, it would be great.

Definitely this is a very promising project. Today price a little down with the whole market. So this i the reason buy some exstra tokens while this is still cheap. Pundi is a good projec, but they have a different product. How they can collaborate if Pundi have payment devices and Tomo is blockchain for ICOs and tokens issues?

Pundi collaborates with other tokens and blockchains to add it to their xpos units, so it will be great if there is a partnership one day between the two. I like TOMO and today I used the testnet web wallet and it's so mega fast and seamless. Of course, we are only using TEST TOMOS, so if you use the testnet wallet don't go and send your real tomos to the testnet wallet, that's just for practice. I also bought more yesterday in the dip, so that was nice. I am growing this bag slowly but surely through day trading. I never trade through all the bag in case I get priced out. I made 88 extra Tomos over the last few days which is not huge, but it's like I got them for free in a way. form the dumpers.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
TomoChain — VeloxChain Partnership Announcement

TomoChain and VeloxChain announce their partnership to create a blockchain-based decentralized mobility network

https://medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-veloxchain-partnership-announcement-84c603a9c689

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Tomochain is going to rebrand to Fomochain!  Grin

HAHA yes, that's true because it doesn't seem to want to retrace lol. I am trying to fill my bags again a bit lower down but in two days it hasn't budged away from the 45 cent level or is even looking to retrace below these price points. If my buy orders don't fill within the next two days I am going to have to mini fomo in as long as my buys are going to stay under 50 cents. This could be the next NEO we are talking about and if in the next bull run it pulls a NEO and gets to ten bucks as WANCHAIN did, it would be great, even for those FOMOING in at 50 cents.  Grin I like the fundamentals of this project and again looking at a buy and hodl scenario right now.

I heard that many people talking about this (that Tomo will be next Vietnamese Neo). Lets see, but they have advantages before Neo (as they will have sharding ans faster speed). So Im also think that 10 usd is more than possible for Tomo after maiinet launch and starting ICOs on their blockchain.
The project is waxing strong making good partnership it is time to buy and buy.
There is much promise in this project and I hope it will be successful in releasing its mainnet and sharding capabilities soon before the year is out. We are all too worn out by this bear market and hope to see some better things happen, especially to such promising projects like TOMOCHAIN. This is an important holding in our dying portfolio and despite the market crash today, I am still hopeful that TOMOCHAIN will do well over the coming years. I am not optimistic in general about 2018, it has been a bad year for us but we are glad we found TOMOCHAIN as a good quality project for the long term. I do hope they collaborate with PundiX, it would be great.

Definitely this is very promising project. Today price a little down with whole market. So this i the reason buy some exstra tokens while this is still cheap. Pundi is a good projec, but they have a different product. How they can collaborate if Pundi have payment devices and Tomo is blockchain for ICOs and tokens issues?
Pages:
Jump to: