Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOMOCHAIN - The Most Efficient Blockchain for Token Economy - page 34. (Read 58087 times)

Activity: 711
Merit: 204
Thank you Smiley I went via whole website, but forget to scroll the first page Smiley
You're welcome  Smiley
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
It isn't like 2014  Grin The community here seems to be gone.
Hi,What's the real difference between TOMO and ETH? Or is everybody doing the same thing?
Or this is another EOS from  technical point of view.

There are similiarities between Tomochain and Ethereum (both enable smart contracts and Dapps running on their chain) aswell as differences.
The main difference is the way Tomochain will build consensus compared to Ethereum, which has great advantages regarding scalability.
Ethereum builds consensus via POW (Proof Of Work) like Bitcoin. In a network that builds consensus via POW every node has to save the whole chain, this is why the Ethereum network is only able to process 7-15 transactions per second.
Tomochain will build consensus via POVS (Proof-of-Stake Voting) meaning that Coin-holders of TOMO will be able to vote for masternodes which will work much more flexible than nodes in a POW network. If a masternode creates a new block, only one other masternode will have to validate the integrity of the new block, this will make it possible for the Tomochain to process more than 2.000 transactions per second.

Very interested in answer to previous question ^^^^^^^^^^^

Also from my side - is there any roadmap?

Thanks. Looks interesting, please add some answer to questions above

You can check out the roadmap on the website https://tomochain.com Just scroll down a little.

Thank you Smiley I went via whole website, but forget to scroll the first page Smiley

It isn't like 2014  Grin The community here seems to be gone.
Hi,What's the real difference between TOMO and ETH? Or is everybody doing the same thing?
Or this is another EOS from  technical point of view.

There are similiarities between Tomochain and Ethereum (both enable smart contracts and Dapps running on their chain) aswell as differences.
The main difference is the way Tomochain will build consensus compared to Ethereum, which has great advantages regarding scalability.
Ethereum builds consensus via POW (Proof Of Work) like Bitcoin. In a network that builds consensus via POW every node has to save the whole chain, this is why the Ethereum network is only able to process 7-15 transactions per second.
Tomochain will build consensus via POVS (Proof-of-Stake Voting) meaning that Coin-holders of TOMO will be able to vote for masternodes which will work much more flexible than nodes in a POW network. If a masternode creates a new block, only one other masternode will have to validate the integrity of the new block, this will make it possible for the Tomochain to process more than 2.000 transactions per second.

You can check out the roadmap on the website https://tomochain.com Just scroll down a little.
Activity: 298

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
It isn't like 2014  Grin The community here seems to be gone.
Or this is another EOS from  technical point of view.

Activity: 546
Merit: 128
TomoChain — Faculty of Information Technology, University of engineering and technology, Vietnam National University Partnership Announcement

https://medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-faculty-of-information-technology-university-of-engineering-and-technology-vietnam-b51d8487af39
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
What we could get from this partnership? How this CMC Institute of Science and Technology will be used Tomochain? Their interetin in tomo technology?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
TomoChain — CMC Institute of Science and Technology Partnership Announcement
TomoChain is delighted to announce our partnership with CMC Institute of Science and Technology (CIST) under CMC Corporation (CMC) — a top 2 technology group in Vietnam and one of the 500 largest Vietnamese enterprises, with 25 years of establishment and development. CMC has confirmed its position in the domestic market and has moved to regional and international markets through key business activities such as system integration, as well as software and telecommunication services. The primary clients of CMC are banks, financial institutions, government of Vietnam, etc.
https://medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-cmc-institute-of-science-and-technology-partnership-announcement-1cbb9fa20cf1

It's great to see Vietnam now get more crypto friendly and I think it is inevitable that many countries will follow suit, or they will technologically get behind. I have been keeping up with Tomochain updates, both on twitter and in the telegram groups and am quite impressed with this fairly new kid on the block. I bought a little bag on Idex and have been trying to trade it up to increase my little holding and hope it grows bigger so when the mainnet comes I have a decent sized bag. Let's hope I can see my stash grow as the company and project grows and becomes a prominent force to be reckoned with.  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
TomoChain — CMC Institute of Science and Technology Partnership Announcement
TomoChain is delighted to announce our partnership with CMC Institute of Science and Technology (CIST) under CMC Corporation (CMC) — a top 2 technology group in Vietnam and one of the 500 largest Vietnamese enterprises, with 25 years of establishment and development. CMC has confirmed its position in the domestic market and has moved to regional and international markets through key business activities such as system integration, as well as software and telecommunication services. The primary clients of CMC are banks, financial institutions, government of Vietnam, etc.
https://medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-cmc-institute-of-science-and-technology-partnership-announcement-1cbb9fa20cf1

Oh.. Vitalik Buterin visited Tomochain office today. Im interesting why he visited and what about they speaking?

https://twitter.com/TomoChainANN/status/1041552009856335872
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Hi Tomochain team!

We like the concept of your project and we'd like to add your token on Xebr exchange  (https://xebr.com/). Implementation is simple and free of charge.
Xebr is licensed exchange, all operations are legal.

PM me for more details)
Check out the Tomochain Office: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V81p9n69Pk

Good to see that although they didn't collect that much money during the ICO, they spent some of it to create a nice working space.
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
TomoChain Masternode Introduction

The TomoChain blockchain is produced and maintained by a set of 150 masternodes in a consistent manner through the TomoChain consensus protocol.
Masternodes which work hard in the system to create and verify blocks will be incentivized with TOMO. Furthermore, coin holders who vote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZNxl_g28Fk&feature=youtu.be
I want to ask you a question
Is TOMO is on ETH chain ?

Yes they are. Tomo is ERC 20 token right now. But they will launched own blockchain in Q4 this year. And than people will be able to create tokens on Tomo blockhain like on Ethereum.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
Tomochain Update 11th Sept, 2018
A new website & new updates on TomoChain Public Testnet
https://medium.com/tomochain/community-update-11th-sept-2018-beb6a6c1c441
Activity: 28
Hey  Can you explain to me in a simple and clear way what your business is and what it does? Is there advertising? How do investors learn about new plans?
I've seen some people complaining about the fees on Ethereum blockchain (you need ETH to transfer tokens), how Tomo see it? There will be an option that allow MNs to choose if they want to accept determined tokens as fee?  Or TOMO will be the only fuel?
I'm a mechanisms engineer, and I am also a blockchain investor too, how am I feeling about this business right now?
Only happy! I'm so pround about my job- mechanisms engineer, so I will be do the best for your idea
Activity: 27
I want to ask you a question
Is TOMO is on ETH chain ?
Activity: 29
Hello anyone from the TOMO team. I've been playing around with the testnet wallet and Tomomaster and everything seems to be working well. Very excited and looking forward to main wallet and the project going live. Just a quick question. When the wallet and mainnet goes live do we need to have the wallet open and computer on for staking? Also is there a 1,000 TOMO minimum to be able to stake? Thank you in advance.
If you're not looking to run a node, no you won't need to have computer and wallet on
For staking it'll be less than 1,000 tomo (i think considerably less) however i don't believe the number has been confirmed yet
Thanks for the info. I guess its good to have it be less than 1,000 as its important to make incentives for smaller holders and as the price goes up as to not discourage people just getting into the project. I'm still researching trying to find more details on how the staking rewards will work and how the process will be with voting etc but definitely looking forward to mainnet coming soon. 👍 ETA for mainnet wallet and staking is End of this month correct? Or is it sometime in Q4?
End of November/middle of December
Pages:
Jump to: