Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOMOCHAIN - The Most Efficient Blockchain for Token Economy - page 40. (Read 58087 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
project looks very solid and good team behind it. i'll watch it will be reading more
Activity: 76
A project with a huge potential. And the team is really active. I hope you will succeed soon
Activity: 711
Merit: 204
sorry Noob question  but is this a POS coin?  thank you

Love this coin though

Tomochain will create consesus using PoA (Proof of Authority).

Tomochain Whitepaper:

Proof of Authority

In Proof of Authority (PoA), all node validators are chosen based on collaboration between parties. PoA consensus is suitable for an organization who want to build a transparent blockchain supporting external auditability but control who can join the node network (permissioned public blockchain). TomoChain opts to use PoA and build nodes in multiple locations to make sure the database in a highly secure, immutable state. In the future, other organizations want to utilize this architecture can join to be a partner and and operator of TomoChain.

Kovan is an open-source based on Ethereum codebase and developed by Parity. Kovan is using PoA, however Parity only allows selective partners to join the network. Consequently, Ethereum foundation created Rinkerby Testnet, also using PoA and allowing a wider range of partners to join. Tomo plans to use Ethereum-based, POA consensus to build a customized TomoChain. This is a good choice given the level of maturity in documents, code bases, smart contracts within the Ethereum ecosystem.
Source: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vtJx7akKFTgf4Cc7fuGlyEgnQz5Tp2kx/view page 25

But those node validators will be PoS masternodes as the team stated in the latest product update:

The first draft of the technical paper on Proof of Stake Masternode is almost finished, and will be circulated to our technical advisors, and partners for comments this month, and subsequently published to the community.
Source: https://medium.com/tomochain/tomo-product-update-may-11-2018-2b592459fe7

I think most questions about those masternodes will be answered in the technical paper which will be released soon.
Activity: 68
sorry Noob question  but is this a POS coin?  thank you

Love this coin though
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
Hello to you all. I just got mye eyes on this project. What is a good entry point if i can ask ? I see that its trading for 1.26$ now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Personally, I hope Tomo will be traded in Japan exchange.
There are several types of coins traded in Japan (less than 10, I think) although the volume of Japanese transactions in the world is huge.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
yes, with the token tomo listed in Kucoin exchange I think the token tomo price will rise again soon. so buy as much as you can if you want to take this chance
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Tomochain — Midas Protocol Partnership Announcement
Tomochain is pleased to have Midas Protocol on board as our partner.
https://medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-midas-protocol-partnership-announcement-f57c32fca27d

Activity: 316
Merit: 11
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
TomoChain (TOMO) is now available on KuCoin, you can deposit now. Supported trading pairs include TOMO/BTC and TOMO/ETH. Withdrawal will open on May 14, 2018 at 20:00 (UTC+8) and trading will start on May 14, 2018 at 22:00 (UTC+8).

https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/995983620211859457

Activity: 714
Merit: 107
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Tomochain — Midas Protocol Partnership Announcement. Tomochain is pleased to have Midas Protocol on board as our partner.
https://medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-midas-protocol-partnership-announcement-f57c32fca27d
Activity: 22
Looks very promising project! Keep up the good work guys
Activity: 15
I really love this translation bounty. More bounty to come team!!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
When I read exactly MN will live in 2019. Do we estimate the amount of Tomo needed to run MN in the future?
Activity: 711
Merit: 204
As you may have noticed, during the maintaining times on IDEX the volume of Tomo decreases significantly because most Tomo traders seem not to be willing to trade on Gate.io
Have you considered listing Tomo on another decentralized exchange like CryptoBridge for example? I think the listing fee there is just 0.5 BTC and would be a good addition to IDEX.
Activity: 83
I can use the belief to say that the market will stay green because there is no prediction that works for a moment as far as the market price of the cryto currency is a concern.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
TomoCoin (Blockchain)
An efficient blockchain infrastructure for decentralized applications, token issuance and integration.
Activity: 5
tomo is my favourite project now. it's a very strong one and still not known by many people but thats changing rapidly.
bitcointalk thread is not very active but telegram has a lot of people already. i was wondering when more details about the Masternodes will be published. I wonder, will my 10K TOMO be enough or will that be something more like 25K?... we will soon find out!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I think that it is a fairly promising project that will be able to collect soft cap or even hard cap. Good luck to you!
Activity: 27
If btc goes low we will still support bitcoin and if that happens vert fast i will change and transfer to other crypto. But i think btc will not be ended because it is very unstoppable to grow and even China the one of the biggest investors of btc banned it, still btc is growing and growing. Thats why it wont happen.
Pages:
Jump to: