Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOMOCHAIN - The Most Efficient Blockchain for Token Economy - page 42. (Read 58087 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
looking to me a trusted real project.. Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Tomochain — Binkabi Partnership Announcement

Tomo team is happy to announce the partnership with Binkabi — the decentralized commodity network for Emerging Markets today. https://medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-binkabi-partnership-announcement-e1df1dc8c86
Activity: 308
Agreed, the investors of TOMO (NEO etc) and the CEO & team are aiming for TOMO to be a top 20 coin,

Thats a 1.25 bill + MC

Current MC = 24 mil

Top 20 would mean TOMO valued $24ish per token or a x50 from current prices

There will be platforms launching on TOMOchain this year, and many more partnerships due to be announced,

The commits and code updates are currently being updated on a private github, TOMO has many surprises and an army of developers working away,

Stong hands will be rewarded
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Honestly both TOMO and Zil are outstanding projects. However, Ziliqa’s current market cap is already 12x Tomo’s ($350m vs $30m). That means that if you put $10k into Tomo, when it reaches Ziliqa’s current mcap, you’ll have $120k. I like this calculation
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
$TOMO listing on exchange — Update 3

The KKCoin Exchange is a trading platform focused on blockchain assets created by a group of digital asset fans. Registered in Singapore, providing global users with trading services such as bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and other digital assets, aggregated the global high-quality blockchain assets, and are committed to build world-class blockchain assets trading platform.

The management team is composed of many Alibaba, Google, Baidu, Paypal and other world-class firms’ core technicians and operators, so as to fully protect the security and stability of the platform.

20,000 free $TOMO will be given away to the 1st 100 users with the largest trading volume (More information about the competition: HERE).

https://medium.com/tomocoin/tomo-listing-on-exchange-update-3-fec81219dca

Congratulation to Tomocoin for listing on new exchange
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Interesting.
Can someone tell me when the project will set up a Founding Board?
Activity: 116
Merit: 11
I like the telegram community, and if everything goes as planed, it will be  agreat  project Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
$TOMO listing on exchange — Update 3

The KKCoin Exchange is a trading platform focused on blockchain assets created by a group of digital asset fans. Registered in Singapore, providing global users with trading services such as bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and other digital assets, aggregated the global high-quality blockchain assets, and are committed to build world-class blockchain assets trading platform.

The management team is composed of many Alibaba, Google, Baidu, Paypal and other world-class firms’ core technicians and operators, so as to fully protect the security and stability of the platform.

20,000 free $TOMO will be given away to the 1st 100 users with the largest trading volume (More information about the competition: HERE).

https://medium.com/tomocoin/tomo-listing-on-exchange-update-3-fec81219dca
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Dear Tomocoin community,

It has been more than two weeks since our ICO completed successfully.
At first, we would like to give the special thanks to all of you for the support during the past time.

And now, we are happy to announce our partnership with Tech in Asia to the community.

The partnership between TomoChain and Tech in Asia will solidify TomoChain’s messages, values, brands across Asia and globally. With this alignment, we will work even harder in creating a blockchain ecosystem that focuses on building excellent products, and bringing impactful changes to millions of people whether they are in finances, health care or logistics etc.

Please read the Tech in Asia’s announcement about the partnership here.

Besides that, we would like to confirm that $TOMO is trading on the decentralized exchange IDEX, ForkDelta and now on Gate.io.

We also have signed up the agreement with Bigbom - the decentralized advertising ecosystem, to build and test the system on March 8th at Vietnam Blockchain Week Conference.
Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value
Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value
i dont know if someone can help me here...i have been banned of tomocoin telegram chat group for no reason and its my favourite coin...i dont know where to go to get unbanned

Contact @aLextomocoin and ask her to unban you.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
i dont know if someone can help me here...i have been banned of tomocoin telegram chat group for no reason and its my favourite coin...i dont know where to go to get unbanned
information about this project is less clear,
I do not know whether there will be any recent news or not yet finished in the release?
for sure you please complete this project information in detail and easy to understand for us investors can consider it
I will be waiting for updates from this project

Im not sure you are looking in the right places,

You can view updates on their Telegram, their announcement Telegram, website, twitter etc.

Lots of places to look, TOMO just has a great current community on Telegram so i just you go there for interaction!
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
project looks very solid and good team behind it. i'll watch it will be reading more, gl
Activity: 711
Merit: 204
I do not know whether there will be any recent news or not yet finished in the release?
for sure you please complete this project information in detail and easy to understand for us investors can consider it
What kind of information are you missing on https://www.tomocoin.io ?
Activity: 336
Thanks for the tip about the telegram, but to my question unfortunately so no one answered. and anyway, I think information support should be everywhere, not just in telegram
Official release is scheduled for Q3/2018 as written in the roadmap. An exact date wasn't announced yet.
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Thanks for the tip about the telegram, but to my question unfortunately so no one answered. and anyway, I think information support should be everywhere, not just in telegram
it is very strange that there is no due interest to the project. tell me please what about Tomoapp official relay? are there any exact dates already?

Most of crypto communities are moving to Telegram now. We have a fairly strong group chat there.

Yes this project has a brilliant strong group there!

For people who havent joined yet here is the link to the TOMO telegram group:

https://t.me/tomocoin_io
Pages:
Jump to: