Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOMOCHAIN - The Most Efficient Blockchain for Token Economy - page 47. (Read 58087 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Dear all,

I've posted a review on Tomocoin project, suggestions and questions are welcomed Smiley

https://medium.com/@wck_alex/an-overview-on-tomocoin-ico-592177ce5eb8

Warmest regards
Alex wck. Grin Grin
Activity: 43
Tomo Tomo Tomo!! Can't wait for the proof of care. Contribute to get whitelisted, only 1350 participants will be whitelisted. Tier 1 - 100 slots, $2,500 cap Tier 2 - 250 slots, $1,000 cap   Tier 3 - 1000 slots, $500 cap. Good luck guys! let the game begins?  Wink Cheers!
Concerning TOMOCOIN`S PROOF OF CARINGI I supposed, it`s a good approach to build very big community of the Blockchain
Enthusiast, realy interested in this project
Activity: 2
Tomo offers a solution to the problem of smart contract scalability through the Tomochain protocol and Tomocoin token. And with such an experienced and great team, I have no doubt that they will success !
One of the best 2018 ico for sure ! a9e36b
Activity: 711
Merit: 204
You only write these articles to get in the T1 group, I don't think that's how it's gonna work. If everyone writes short articles now about Tomo just to get in the ICO this will more harm the project due to bad quality than it does good. Just my thoughts...
Activity: 46
https://medium.com/@sioprodidvit191/tomocoin-exclusive-project-237dfb04678b
Just wrote a short review article about the project, by my opinion! They have a great future. Looks like a very promising project which I'm hoping to be a part of.
Tomocoin just launched its proof of care for the Whitelist / KYC. Please refer to https://medium.com/tomocoin/tomocoin-public-sale-proof-of-caring-campaign-announcement-43146273234e for more information.
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
WTB whitelisted accounts ($2,500) for $2,500 (PM Me).
Activity: 758
I'm waiting for the ICO in March.
It seems like a good investment, let's see how it goes...  Cool
I just got to know this project! So ICO, will happen in March? Tomochain seems interesting because lately the scabies are topics that are being discussed strongly! Although Vitalik intends to make such repairs, Tomochain could take the lead and show the market how these improvements would be! I'll be watching.
Activity: 527
8.5 M hardcap
Prototype wallet, dapps, and testnet
CEO has prior coin experience
POA for now, masternodes coming
This is one of the few sure bets of 2018
Activity: 4
Seems very interesting

Please, Reserve french translation if you are interested.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Will there be a whitelist/waitlist to join?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
This is a Vietnamese project? Im a little confused, because they have a photos in one street... Does they have some conferences?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
there are so many  projects  that  making  an  applcation  platform,  this  seems  better than  most of  others ,  have joined in the telegram,and Will  keep watch  for the  updates
Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value
@Long @Alex
Could you give regularly updates in this thread just like the pinned message in the telegram group?
I really don't like how the conversation is going in that telegram group. People there are spamming the chat with the same questions day by day and most questions are only about ICO price, ICO date etc... nobody seems to be willing to discuss the technology or the concept as a whole. And even if somebody wanted to, the spammers would disturb. I think this forum is more suitable for deeper discussions so I would appreciate if you would update us here aswell to give some input for discussions etc.
best regards

I hear you and I think it is fair. We plan our own forum as well, but let us update this thread first. Will do that in the next few days.
Activity: 711
Merit: 204
@Long @Alex
Could you give regularly updates in this thread just like the pinned message in the telegram group?
I really don't like how the conversation is going in that telegram group. People there are spamming the chat with the same questions day by day and most questions are only about ICO price, ICO date etc... nobody seems to be willing to discuss the technology or the concept as a whole. And even if somebody wanted to, the spammers would disturb. I think this forum is more suitable for deeper discussions so I would appreciate if you would update us here aswell to give some input for discussions etc.
best regards
Activity: 3
Public token sale looks like March 1st. And youve GOTTA JOIN their Telegram channel for whitelist: https://t.me/tomocoin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Token sale start in March? What date? And when will be open whitelist for registrations? KYC requied here or no?
Activity: 62
Great project!
If needed, I can supply the translation of Ann and whitepaper for Turkish language.
Pages:
Jump to: