Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥💲💲【 ANN 】【 TOORCOIN 】【 TRAVEL PROJECT 】【 BOUNTY 】【 HUGE REWARDS 】💲💲🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 1612 times)

copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 0
How to join the bounty? More details please Huh Huh

Hello mate..

There's a bounty thread on here about the projects numerous bounty campaigns.. You can get the link to the bounty up on this topic..

If you couldn't, then you have to follow the https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/Toorcoin register, link your accounts and details and the pick out the tasks you'd like to partake in..

Hope this helps. Cheers
Activity: 266
Nice usecase for (TOOR), Toorcoin native token I would like to know as part of expansion project do you wish to increase the use case of TOOR in the future as part of the vision of Toorcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
Toorcoin’s aim is to become the de-facto travel currency across the world by rallying the travel community (“Tooristers”) around a common platform and value system. It is meant to facilitate payments on the Toorister platform (we will discuss these in detail in our white paper) but envisions to be used on a much broader scale in the travel industry.
Activity: 149
Would you guys also contemplate on including top destinations in Asia for your location as well as some other continents. Will you have travel partners in a certain place where Toorcoin will be integrated as a form of payment or everything will happen in the Toorister platform?
Activity: 36
I see a bounty hunt campaign. How can I participate? Can somebody guide me? Please
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
The Toorister platform will be a travel website providing amazing travel itineraries and city guides to top destinations of the world (Europe to begin with). It is essentially geared at refuting travel predicaments two and three – Location and Duration! Carefully curated from some of the best travel resources available, these itineraries will provide users with detailed day-by-day plans of attractions to visit to maximize their travel experience in a particular city.

I like that Toorister platform will also provide an estimated time you can spend visiting a certain destinantion, it will enable more precise planning with less deviations. Because sometimes you don't expect to spend so much time somewhere and then you have to cancel other plans.
82M of the 100M token supply will be part of our user staking reward pool to be exhausted over a period of 20 years, at a descending rate year over year. This is our alternate to merged mining (which has gained widespread popularity in the ERC-20 world). Instead of incentivizing miners by giving them Toorcoin over and above the Ethereum they mine, we will be rewarding our loyal user base directly with additional tokens in proportion to their holding size and holding duration.
The growth of the travel industry can only continue to increase with Toorcoin at its center.Toorcoin was created by a team of travel enthusiasts, with a mission of becoming the number one specialized travel coin choice and a recognized brand within the travel industry.
The Toorister platform will be a travel website providing amazing travel itineraries and city guides to top destinations of the world (Europe to begin with). It is essentially geared at refuting travel predicaments two and three – Location and Duration! Carefully curated from some of the best travel resources available, these itineraries will provide users with detailed day-by-day plans of attractions to visit to maximize their travel experience in a particular city.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
now what is the travel platform more and more what is the advantage of this toorcoin? the difference from other platforms
copper member
Activity: 381
Toorcoin platform will implement a staking reward system where 82 million Toorcoin will be shared as rewards for those who hold the coin. This will happen on a weekly  used to reward basis over a period of 20 years holders for every with a descending reward  generation. YoY.

See? Loos like they i it for the long haul.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
i have a pressing question to ask, has toorcoin started its activities? has toorcoin been used for holiday tours and vacations?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
Interesting project. We can get coins if we travel or we can pay with this coin or we can do both?

If I understand correctly, of course you are able to pay with toorcoin on the platform, you would also get dividends for holding it. I am not sure however if you can somehow get paid in coins if you travel, don't think so.
Activity: 87
Booking is now made easier with toorcoin and toorister. It will be also available in android and ios app?
The use Case of Toorcoin providing effective and efficient  way of traveling. May I ask someone if total supply of Toorcoin
Activity: 7
you are very nice and best :X

thank from you

Interesting project
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
Integration with Google services sounds especially interesting and useful. I would love to hear more details on how the project will be connected to Google maps, I use them every day almost!
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Interesting project. We can get coins if we travel or we can pay with this coin or we can do both?
Activity: 34
I like your hole structure of the project, your concept, your idea, your whitepaper, your implementations, great designing and your team work all are well structured. Investors looking for these types of projects for our investments and the connectivity will so long for the investors and the members of the projects. Well done guys and good luck for your future references.  Cheesy Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: