Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥💲💲【 ANN 】【 TOORCOIN 】【 TRAVEL PROJECT 】【 BOUNTY 】【 HUGE REWARDS 】💲💲🔥🔥 - page 8. (Read 1612 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
amazing project, will give what to talk, I love this project very much and I believe that it will work, participate also, now is the time, do not miss this opportunity, let’s form a strong community.

Thanks Fionoa! Appreciate your support!
The Ann is really nice you have a nice layout and it is attractive I liked reading it. I am interested to see how it will turn out.

Thanks for the support and for your kind comments! Smiley
Activity: 2
Please help me work all task to make money. Who can help me? please! please!
Activity: 188
The Ann is really nice you have a nice layout and it is attractive I liked reading it. I am interested to see how it will turn out.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
if there any plans to get listing on other exchanges ? exchange that mentioned are sucks for me
Activity: 98
Hi toorcoin!
Thanks for the tokens i recieved them today!
Im joining 5he toor hodl gang for sure, hope your project succeeds!! Greeting

I'm pretty sure you're not gonna regret for a moment for holding Toorcoin,We're going to see
much more development in this proect and we'll have to more bounty campaigns.
SO HODL!!
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
Hi toorcoin!
Thanks for the tokens i recieved them today!
Im joining 5he toor hodl gang for sure, hope your project succeeds!! Greeting
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
an interesting concept and likely to have a good future. the amount of coins offered is also legal and tempting. I hope that the support of the team in this can make the project successful and attract many investors.
I really support this project from the very begining and have high hopes for this project.
But you guys need more consistent news and interaction with the community to involve
the community members more. I've joined in the bounty campaigns and waiting for the
verification to be finished.

Hi MDIPANJAN. Thanks a lot for your support! We are working with Bounty0x to try and close out the validation of bounty submissions. There is one more sub-campaign left to validate before Bounty0x will share the data with us. We will try to get this resolved asap and distribute tokens to users. Thanks for your patience.
Activity: 98
I really support this project from the very begining and have high hopes for this project.
But you guys need more consistent news and interaction with the community to involve
the community members more. I've joined in the bounty campaigns and waiting for the
verification to be finished.
We have uploaded a new Toorcoin infographic / one pager on our website. Please check it out for a quick and concise summary on the project.
https://toorcoin.com/images/Infographic.png
The clearest WP I was seen before. Bounty link, please?

Thank you so much for your support and kind comments. You can participate in our Bounty Program via: https://alpha.bounty0x.io/hosts/Toorcoin
Activity: 163
The clearest WP I was seen before. Bounty link, please?
whether the project is going well. is there a bounty participation that will be issued for the prize for the participants if the project will run really extraordinary with total supply 100 m token very good

Hi ArdyanSiregar. Thank you for your comments. Yes we do have an ongoing bounty program that runs till June 18. You can participate via the link in our ANN thread. Please also remember to join us on Telegram. In addition to the above bounty campaign, we will be doing a giveaway contest and giving away 200K+ Toorcoin collectively to two individuals based on their maximum impact, exposure and contribution to the project in our first year.
Activity: 70
whether the project is going well. is there a bounty participation that will be issued for the prize for the participants if the project will run really extraordinary with total supply 100 m token very good
Activity: 19
I like to read your whitepaper, very complete and concrete. I am sure investors will glance at your future projects
Another kind of holiday/traveling project.
Managing a vacation is indeed frustrating, just preparing it could takes a  lot of times from the planning until the exact day of the vacation.
And with the help of a traveling service as this TOORCOIN should be easier for us to manage a vacation/travel.

Thank you glasbren. You're absolutely spot on. We are looking to take the hassle out of travel for users through Toorcoin by making it easy for them to plan and book for a holiday. Thank you for your support. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Another kind of holiday/traveling project.
Managing a vacation is indeed frustrating, just preparing it could takes a  lot of times from the planning until the exact day of the vacation.
And with the help of a traveling service as this TOORCOIN should be easier for us to manage a vacation/travel.
I like to read your whitepaper, very complete and concrete
I am sure investors will glance at your future projects

Thanks aonion97! appreciate your support of toorcoin. Pls do remember to join us on telegram https://t.me/toorcoin for the latest updates regarding the project. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: