Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 101. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
The way I see it. it's like a super fast bitcoin experiment, when we get to 1 coin per block. Perhaps a 0.05% transmission fee will be enough to keep the mining going. Example 1,000,000,000 coins going back and forth per block nets 500,000 coins per block to the miners. 0.05% is just an example it can be lower or whatever. Plus isn't this how bit coin is supposed to work after the last block???

edit: math off
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

does this mean you will never increase the 1 block reward when it reaches that point?

Thats correct, best we let it play out, and see what really does happen. rather than speculating about the worse case sinerio

Let we make vote for the reward!
I suggest to make it 1000 with x10 and x100 bonus blocks!

Let the community decide!

a hard fork is probably what would kill the coin, why would anyone want to do that?

Guys the people posting such things really dont understand how crypto, difficulty, mining and trading works.

Hardfork, is only good if coin is faulty or has errors. Topcoin aint broken, its doing exactly as it was planned

You're a fucking idiot.

You made your point, if you don't like what dev is doing then leave the thread and mine something else.I'm fully supporting dev in there choice. A lot of people said something about bitcoin too, that it was worthless, at least they said it in 2009, and look now!!!! If you don't try something new, then you will always follow the main coins and your coin will die later, now the risk is that it can die in 40 days, but it can also be exploding!!!

No, it cannot "exploding".

If these are the kind of incompetent entities supporting this coin why not just close the thread now.

Comparing Bitcoin to TOP is asinine. Bitcoin had first movers advantage and was the first sha256 crypto ever.

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Do you believe anyone will really want to mine the coin when it gets down so low? Because they certainly won't be making a profit from it!
Your argument means all cryptos will be dead once blocks halve out

if there is 5000 people mining and getting 1 block each, or 5 people mining and getting 1000 blocks each, the diff and price will determan how many is mining. There is no certainty that people will not profit from it

What we should do is actually wait till it gets to 1 and see how it plays out. No need to panic yet, also would be a good learning experience for all crypto in general. Many people are keen to see what actually will happen, me included.

I have my view of what will happen, others have theres, but we need to at least wait and see.
Activity: 951
Merit: 252

Man I hate repeating myself. Do the math. I have shown in previous posts if topcoin has the market cap of DOGE at 1 coin per block it can only sustain 800kh/s. Anyone can 51% it if they wanted

Its not really about the market cap in this situation, because the amount of new coins that will be getting minted is almost none.

Also this is a experimental coin to see what really will happen. Most cryptos eventually will be reduced to 1 or less. We are just speeding up the process.

My personal view is that it will be fine, and the price will go up enough to still give a return to those who remain mining.

I am strapped in tight for the ride! The rest of y'all are just pansies. Sit tight, should be interesting to see which way this goes.

I'm with you, only have the 1.2m I mined.... but I'm going to hold them... worst case scenario I lose the potential $30 I could make right now... best case=top goes to $0.01 and I make $12k .... I'm willing to gamble $30 if the payoff is 400/1 or better  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

does this mean you will never increase the 1 block reward when it reaches that point?

Thats correct, best we let it play out, and see what really does happen. rather than speculating about the worse case sinerio

a hard fork is probably what would kill the coin, why would anyone want to do that?

Guys the people posting such things really dont understand how crypto, difficulty, mining and trading works.

Hardfork, is only good if coin is faulty or has errors. Topcoin aint broken, its doing exactly as it was planned

You're a fucking idiot.

You made your point, if you don't like what dev is doing then leave the thread and mine something else.I'm fully supporting dev in there choice. A lot of people said something about bitcoin too, that it was worthless, at least they said it in 2009, and look now!!!! If you don't try something new, then you will always follow the main coins and your coin will die later, now the risk is that it can die in 40 days, but it can also be exploding!!!
Activity: 15

Man I hate repeating myself. Do the math. I have shown in previous posts if topcoin has the market cap of DOGE at 1 coin per block it can only sustain 800kh/s. Anyone can 51% it if they wanted

Its not really about the market cap in this situation, because the amount of new coins that will be getting minted is almost none.

Also this is a experimental coin to see what really will happen. Most cryptos eventually will be reduced to 1 or less. We are just speeding up the process.

My personal view is that it will be fine, and the price will go up enough to still give a return to those who remain mining.

I am strapped in tight for the ride! The rest of y'all are just pansies. Sit tight, should be interesting to see which way this goes.

You're a fucking idiot.
Activity: 182
WTB 45M coins for 1 BTC Smiley

I have good rep, send me a PM

cheers~

Post a listing on coin-swap.net
Activity: 42

Do you believe anyone will really want to mine the coin when it gets down so low? Because they certainly won't be making a profit from it!
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
LE HAPPY MERCHANT
WTB 45M coins for 1 BTC Smiley

I have good rep, send me a PM

cheers~

And with that the coin dies. I'm selling, sorry to see it end, but it was a fun ride.

Stupid move... I heard also a lot of things around MEOW, people leaving and i sold my coins at 1!!!!! They hit 120 on day, i will NEVER see any coins at those low prices...

The thing is, MEOW used a model that was well tested, there was really nothing new or risky in it. With TOP, however, the two day halving was something different, and a bit risky. When exploring new waters, though, you sometimes must make course corrections. But it seems our captain has gone mad and is steering the ship straight towards death.

Activity: 21

What about 10 or 50 coins? Would that be better?

And with that the coin dies. I'm selling, sorry to see it end, but it was a fun ride.

I'm glad you've come to your senses.

The developer can barely spell and is stubborn as shit, even when confronted with facts that will kill this shit coin.

Invest in something Stable..........................

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Stupid move... I heard also a lot of things around MEOW, people leaving and i sold my coins at 1!!!!! They hit 120 on day, i will NEVER see any coins at those low prices...

Activity: 154
THe unique thing about the coin is that its the way it is.

Ofcorse people will be mining when its 1 coin per block. why not? We would expect the amount of miners to drop, so the amount of blocks the miners get will increase. Thats logic

Anyone who is panic about 1 or 2 satoshi drop, does not really understand how markets or crypto in general works.

And People make the most money on these waves, so for many traders its a good thing.

There is 10x block every hour and 100x block every day at that point too you know.

thats still only 100 coins max per block
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
THe unique thing about the coin is that its the way it is.

Ofcorse people will be mining when its 1 coin per block. why not? We would expect the amount of miners to drop, so the amount of blocks the miners get will increase. Thats logic

Anyone who is panic about 1 or 2 satoshi drop, does not really understand how markets or crypto in general works.

And People make the most money on these waves, so for many traders its a good thing.

There is 10x block every hour and 100x block every day at that point too you know.
Pages:
Jump to: