Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 102. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
THe unique thing about the coin is that its the way it is.

I take it you have no plans to implement changes to the rewards then?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Ofcorse people will be mining when its 1 coin per block. why not? We would expect the amount of miners to drop, so the amount of blocks the miners get will increase. Thats logic

Anyone who is panic about 1 or 2 satoshi drop, does not really understand how markets or crypto in general works.

And People make the most money on these waves, so for many traders its a good thing.

does this mean you will never increase the 1 block reward when it reaches that point?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Ofcorse people will be mining when its 1 coin per block. why not? We would expect the amount of miners to drop, so the amount of blocks the miners get will increase. Thats logic

Anyone who is panic about 1 or 2 satoshi drop, does not really understand how markets or crypto in general works.

And People make the most money on these waves, so for many traders its a good thing.

Man I hate repeating myself. Do the math. I have shown in previous posts if topcoin has the market cap of DOGE at 1 coin per block it can only sustain 800kh/s. Anyone can 51% it if they wanted
Activity: 210

So you started this thread...does that mean you are the dev?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

+10000

Indeed people that are buying at 1 or 2 will make huge profit, in fact i bought a few at 4 what is still pretty cheap. The 1 coin per block is honestly for me a little low. As you started with blocks of 1M, and then after 40 days dropping to 1 coin per block, mmm, not really right. I would like to see something like 10 - 20K per block as a min. Honestly, when it hit 1 coin per block then i will not mine it, but i will trade it.
legendary

+10000
Activity: 223

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
legendary
Why didn't you dump at 5 satoshis noobs?  Shocked

because some noobs are smarter and know this coin has potential and will grow back more

Look at MEOW!!! Was trading at 1 and hit 120!!!! NEVER, I SAY NEVER sell a coin with less then $8 = 1000kh/s return per day. so do your calculations how many days, how many coins and that should be your target price. I think Top will hit 30 one day.
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
it's simple to change the script so the reward is higher in the last blocks. this coin will rise not a worry for me!

The only thing worrying me is the silence from the dev
He's actively posting on the reddit page, not here
legendary
Why didn't you dump at 5 satoshis noobs?  Shocked

because some noobs are smarter and know this coin has potential and will grow back more
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
When TOP hit some big exchange will see why Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Why didn't you dump at 5 satoshis noobs?  Shocked
Activity: 210
Damn the price is falling BEFORE halving....I'm somewhat considering to stop mining this and just hold for a weeks/months see how this pans out.

There are actually some huge buys in the pipe. Over 800 mil worth starting at 3 satoshi then dipping. Someone is hoping this crash so they can buy. Not sure if that means anything.
it's simple to change the script so the reward is higher in the last blocks. this coin will rise not a worry for me!

The only thing worrying me is the silence from the dev
legendary
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Damn the price is falling BEFORE halving....I'm somewhat considering to stop mining this and just hold for a weeks/months see how this pans out.

I think it's falling from news that mining cannot possibly remain sustainable.

I might buy some more if it falls to 3 satoshi asks. I personally believe that the dev will quickly see this and fix the problem. It's a cheap gamble with lot of upside in that scenario.

I think it's falling from news that mining cannot possibly remain sustainable.
Activity: 57
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Maybe he can be right ...

Not much news about new features ..
Hashrate is dropping very low ...
Blockrewards can kill the coin ...

Hope this will revive

Honestly i think otherwise. Goldcoin is a coin that is somehow the same as TopCoin. It is normal that hashrate is dropping, it drops with all the coins, when you have releases with a hashrate of 4GH/s then it most come from somewhere no? Two options here: the price of the coin will explode because there will be a lake of coins, and it will become a pump and dump coin, or price doesn't explode, miners will leave because not enough coins to make it worth following, meaning the people that continue mining will still mine a decent amount of coins, and then it is dev to surprise everybody and explode this coin... maybe that is what they are waiting for... less miners, more for them, and then come out with big news.

You realized that goldcoin forked as well right?

Beside the point. Did you read my post with the math that clearly says, we will be in trouble even if the price explodes to a market cap equivalent to DOGE? With 1 coin/block, we are doomed no matter how high it gets (unless you think it will explode to the price of BTC).

Dev has to fork. There's no two ways about it. Even if the price does go up a lot, we are still screwed within 2 weeks based on this rate of halving.

Why does the coin need to be mined once it hits 1 coin/block? I'm fairly new to this so forgive my ignorance. But isn't this a kind of experimental coin to see what happens when 99% of the coin distribution is complete? There will, effectively, be no more coins mined at that point so the supply is fixed. If demand increases then price increases surely? There just has to be a reason for demand to increase.

The miners are the ones facilitating the transactions for the coin.
No miners = no sending or receiving coins.
Jump to: