Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 119. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
DAmmitttt!!! I was mining at DOGEMOON last night and it suddenly failed to get work. lost 12hours of mining! millions gone! shitttttttttt.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
cryptorush WHENN  Huh

not sure, hopefully soon. i'm in there irc chat now trying to ask  Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
6-7 now if you look... and the block halves in 3 hours 26 minutes.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

we are heading to 2000 Satoshi

edit" BTW I don't think your name is bogus I kinda like it

LOL. thanks.

Yep, this coin is going up, especially after it halves... then again when it hits other markets. I am laughing at all the sellers selling this for so cheap. Do you think the buy orders are as big as they are because people don't want this coin? LOL.

I'm holding on to mine at least until it hits cryptorush, but probably until it hits cryptsy! <---- at minimum. its only gonna be harder and more expensive later.  Grin
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

http://top.greendice.cc/

NEW TOP COIN DICE GAME

CHECK IT OUT!!

I've just sent you a very urgent PM about this.
6-7 now if you look... and the block halves in 3 hours 26 minutes.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

we are heading to 2000 Satoshi

edit" BTW I don't think your name is bogus I kinda like it
Activity: 196
6-7 now if you look... and the block halves in 3 hours 26 minutes.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 250
Merit: 252
What is one TopCoin worth in bitcoins right now on average? anyone know?

3 - 5 sat

4 - 5 satoshi
Activity: 138
Activity: 182
Is there anywhere to buy these right now?

www.swisscex.com/market/TOP_BTC

only exchange at the moment (I believe)

www.coin-swap.net also has TOP.

https://cryptorush.in/ should have TOP any moment now. Dev paid .25btc to get TOP on the exchange.
Activity: 138
Is there anywhere to buy these right now?
Activity: 951
Check the buy orders @ https://www.swisscex.com/market/TOP_BTC

Imagine what it'll be like after the halving.

what will it be like?

People will think it's a joke at first and when the price keeps rising, most people will jump aboard to see how far it will go. When whales join you'll see prices of 200-2000 satoshi. This is all expected to happen in the coming days.

Shocked Shocked Shocked 2000 satoshi would be awesome, I solo mined one of the early blocks so I'm a TOP millionaire, that would make my million worth 20BTC... or $16,000.00  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

what will it be like?
When whales join you'll see prices of 200-2000 satoshi. This is all expected to happen in the coming days.

200 - 2000 satoshi? weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  Grin

I doubt it will go that high.  I would be surprised if it hits 20 - 30 sat but trust me when I say I WOULD LOVE TO SEE 2000 SAT!!!
Activity: 210
Goddamit. I forgot the pass of my wallet and can't seem to remember it. Now I lost 135k TOP (not much, but I mined them all with my 80 khas/s). Sad day for me  Undecided

Did you create a new wallet?  Save your wallet.dat file.  You might remember one day.  If you created a new wallet post your address and I will send you 200K for shits and giggles

Uh ya, I lost my wallet key too. Grin ok not really but I'm trying hard to become a TOP millionaire and only pushing 30 kh/s (no gpu)  any donations appreciated.

Full disclosure, I've been gifted some coin already. Because I have no shame: TmxZVjUzc4AZr1T8KxLp73Kn9JbqcqGyzJ

Sorry, only 1 good deed per day  Grin

ah well, TOP's a helluva drug

what will it be like?
When whales join you'll see prices of 200-2000 satoshi. This is all expected to happen in the coming days.

200 - 2000 satoshi? weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  Grin
Goddamit. I forgot the pass of my wallet and can't seem to remember it. Now I lost 135k TOP (not much, but I mined them all with my 80 khas/s). Sad day for me  Undecided

Did you create a new wallet?  Save your wallet.dat file.  You might remember one day.  If you created a new wallet post your address and I will send you 200K for shits and giggles

Uh ya, I lost my wallet key too. Grin ok not really but I'm trying hard to become a TOP millionaire and only pushing 30 kh/s (no gpu)  any donations appreciated.

Full disclosure, I've been gifted some coin already. Because I have no shame: TmxZVjUzc4AZr1T8KxLp73Kn9JbqcqGyzJ

Sorry, only 1 good deed per day  Grin
Activity: 168
Well, if folks are donating... Wink

TkmyyqzdaLnHTGgsDhALfX8aHhREsjvVeH
Activity: 182
Sent 135k. This might be the last day that I'm donating so much, the value is shooting up.
Activity: 210

Jump to: